Confirmed: PJW Is A FAGGOT

archive.is/y02T0

Paul Joseph Watson is a GRIDs wridden fag who deserves to be thrown off a roof by Muslims IMO

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

SO FUCKING BASED

literally who

BEING A FAGGOT IS THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE

oh fuck off

Literally gay for views.

not surprised if true, but I thought somebody posted pics of his wife and kid? and I remember him talking about a wife.

you mean those gay nightlife tweets weren't enough to convince you?

shocking.

I don't see anything about him coming out, and everything about that daily stormer article op posted looks like really poorly written bate.

eat shit, nigger.

Wasn't this already known for some time? I seem to remember there being tweets from PJW a couple years back saying something like "about to check out the gay clubs of prague" or something like that

What a shocking development

Lol look at you fools

You are the sjws

See? Now you must admit that either sjws are right and we should be considerate with how we treat gays in media (*gasp* shocking!)

Or you can suck it up and not be tue special snowflakes with hurt fee fees crying about how you're straight. Straight men have been leaders of countless movements, can't your fragile egos handle a little hurt?

God this is why I prefer 4chan to this shithole. Overthere its much more liberal and centrist with people acknowledging the sjw shit was just a bunch of fear mongering like the communist scare of the 60s. Its able to acknowledge both political parties are fucked, though republicans and trump especially. But here? Literally right wing sjws. You fabricated an enemy in your mind (some crazy ebil pocs who somehow control the world because they want to be seen as people and have equal rights and representation) and you became the easily offended majority that thinks its a minority.

God I hate you people. Everything I have said is true but you all will freak out and act irrationally smug to protect your fragile egos. Fuck you. Hopefully someone out there will see this post and wake up.

cuckchan is more suited to your IQ, now scram

t. an actual dick-sucking faggot

Why are you even here ?

Nah kike, we more dislike PJW for working for Alex Jones; an agent provocateur. Known STRATFOR assets/connections working in his office, Israeli intelligence company. This lens breather being a fruitcake is just an hilarious bonus.

Kill yourself you faggot loving piece of shit

If you really hate us, doors right there, buddy.

I think you're confusing PJW with Spencer.

I don't give a fuck.

This was already posted earlier in a thread on Holla Forums
anyone who replies seriously should be disregarded

Literally who?

Just a reminder If it doesn't name the Jew it's a zogbot.

We don't have egos, only resolve.

Wrong.

Conviction, & an ego go hand in hand.

Read Ayn Rand nigger.

He had a gook wife I think, but they divorced. Sage for ecelebs on the patricians board.

fuck, meant to say eplebs.

BEING GAY IS COMPLETELY OKAY
YEW GAIZ ARE ESSJAYDWOOS
WAGHHHHHHHH

It's the "right wing SJWs" pasta, you fucking tards.

What? I need some enlightenment on this

Who the fuck is that in the picture?

No idea, but look at that nose and thin upper lip.

Being ugly doesn't mean jew and Paul has always been jew friendly. This is no surprise.

Shocking, who could have seen this coming from filter boy.

CARING ABOUT E-CELEBS

That's a very homosexual picture.

Just another snarky English bum pirate. Watched about 30 seconds of him once and wrote him off as useless.

Daily reminder.

That looks like total bullshit. Not trying to defend jewish e-celebs but that's not credible at all.

I agree with Molyjew. Not an argument.

Alt-kike idiots everyone

Congrats, you possess the power of observation.

And you support and promote anti-family pro-psychiatry kikes.

I hate Bobby Fischer, he was Jewish.

Having allies is a terrible idea.

Hitler was right.
Rockwell was right.
McCarthy was right.
Hillary is wrong.
Obama is wrong.
Political correctness and feminism is a mental illness.
You are not only wrong and deluded, but irrational and immature too. Enjoy your cup of smug because before long it will be as cold as the bodies of your comrades.

reported

The one that just can't stop talking about NAP and how it applies to children?
Or the one who's against people taking anti-depressants?
Sorry but you need to check your shill manual again. There may be something you can say in these situations.

For the ephemeral Xchan record, I'm the one that called him "Molyjew".

Stefan is the most outspoken pro-family "kike" I have ever heard. He very often pushes, past the threshold of viewer comfort, his call-ins to get married and have children sooner than they were planning. I actually stopped listening to the call-in shows for a while because of this. (Not because I'm anti nuclear family but because I found it pedantic after a while)

When has either PJW or Molyneux suggested psychiatry other than a rhetorical tool to BTFO lefties?

Molyneaux is an atheist. Not sure about Watson.

Neither of these guys support the ZOG or their shock troops. Wtf are you talking about?

He's in one of the front cabins for anti-corporal punishment, supporting psych-kikes and their 'research' findings.

I've seen enough of molymeme to know that he's certainly not a typical gateway kike. I may not agree with all of his views but I like that his understanding of the world grows as he gets new information and he's eloquently explained some aspects of the collapse of the west without outright naming the jew to his audience. Also the comment section of his videos is full of people using echoes and naming the kikes.

Hitler was also a much nicer guy than that hateful jerk you responded to. If he took the time to look into things Hitler's said, the guy could find the positive traits in just about everyone. His "leftists and centrists" do nothing but dismiss the majority of people so they can pretend to be smart like they think John Liebowitz is.

You cant be fucking serious.

Against children, yes. I don't know that he has ever spoken against it for legal adults. Even so, use of corporal punishment is evenly distributed amongst left and right wing societies. Again, not an argument.

LMG NOW YOU MUST DEFEND YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS CELEB IS A PART OF YOU HAHA ANTIFEMINISTS HAVE FINALLY BEEN TRUMPED #LOVETRUMPSHATE

Ok.

Do you have a shred of fucking proof.

How about no.

If anything he's a gateway to Holla Forums. I'm pretty sure every one of his viewers was exposed to anti-jewish sentiment and he knows what kinds of comments he gets; he doesn't delete any.

yeah no thanks

Are the mods asleep? How is this thread still up?

Did the true pozzing of this board begin happening after HWNDU? I've been seeing way more faggot commenters like this the last few months, and it's beginning to seem to far gone to ever be normal again.

If so Shia Lebouf had at least one success..

Anymore sauce on this? Seems interesting if only for keks.

Yeah the evidence seems somewhat weak to me, you can be a degenerate and still not be a fag.

You are replying to some faggot's ironic copypasta (which others called out as such), and thinking it's other people who are retarded and not you.

Was there ever any doubt? He's a flaming lisping faggot.

I can't tell if you're all retarded or just really fucking new.

I'm sure that's what is happening, but I'm still not going to fill out a jewgle captcha every time I want to read an article.

So email them and plead the case that they should move to a FOSS captcha that respects user freedom.

God does not suffer the degenerate to prosper.
You're going into the bog.

For the record, captchas can't track you any more than any invisible tracking mechanism would. A transparent pixel beacon is just as good as a captcha.
i.e., take off the captcha tin foil hat

Simply a vector for him to push his anti-punishment and pro-anarcho-capitalism stances.
I find that hard to believe when he's married to a woman who's job it is to make sure people stay on their anti-depressants and other kike pills, especially when he advocates for therapy. You're hilarious and either retarded or lying.

We have IDs you dumb nigger.
This is simple as well, he's trying to make more children so he can advocate for those children to listen to his content and hopefully become enthralled with the hollywood-tier manipulation he imparts in his videos and then trick those children into thinking their parents are abusive and having them "defoo"
>defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
Does this look pro-family to you, Moshe?

Where he says in numerous videos that "therapy is instrumental to the defooing process" - another retard or liar.

What makes one jewish, their ideology, theocratic beliefs, or their blood?

He just panders to whoever will d'nate the most lad. Few years ago it was the tea party lolberg types and now it's alt-right idiots of which an-cap is part of. Do you even realize that Anarcho-Capitalism is just as nefarious if not more nefarious than the system we're under now? Under any sort of capitalism kikes will always rule.
They're probably giving him money as well, he tolerates them because of that. He will never turn on the tribe and has said numerous times that yids are powerful because they have high IQs, he has never touched on the protocols and likely never will.

Stay 'washed stefbots.

Depends on the webserver from which the captcha is being served. Javascript also muddies the waters here, somewhat.

That has nothing to do with why I don't want to fill it out. Captcha's are designed in a way so that you essentially work for jewgle for free developing for their jewgle maps and self driving cars by teaching them how to identify street numbers, roads, cars, and other important shit.

Just like the legacy captcha was designed so that you would help their programs identify certain words so they could catalog books efficiently. At least with that system you could easily identify the unknown word and just write nigger instead.

Do they pay you to shill this hard? They better do.

Also show me the most recent video where he even mentions that defooing nonsense. I've only ever heard about it from shills like you.

On the other hand, every one of his youtube videos is filled with anti-kike comments, even the ones that didn't even mention a kike. And he doesn't try to hide them at all.

He's doing a lot of good while you're just shilling from Tel Aviv for $0.02/post.

That may be a good point but I'm not sure there's free non-google captcha services.

Is pointing out kike-subversives trying to capitalize on the pro-white resurgence shilling? If it is I'm available for hire starting now.
To any potential employers please pay more than manning the register at the local valero.

That's because he only mentions it to his freedomain inner-circle, did you look at the link I sent you from defoo.org where moneyjew is prominently featured? Was this the work of shills?

Again, because he is ancap and ancaps don't believe in censorship, they especially don't believe in censoring people that pay them.

I've redpilled my entire family, gotten a cousin to turn on his dyke-flatmates, and convinced a girl I used to date that the holocaust was severely over-estimated and no jews were systematically gassed. What have you done other than line the pockets of a man with aspirations to be the next Jim Jones(with less niggerdeath).

8ch and every FOSS imageboard runs one, keep showing your new.

I'll take this bait gladly.
>defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
No, it looks like a cringey bio about a youtube video blogger.
I see a man that overcame adversity to push right-wing values on a wayward American population.
Proud 1,5th generation pure-blooded Italian American. Try harder, faggot.
All of that, you weekend larper. Molyneaux does not fit all criteria and is, therefore, not jewish.

Deflecting instead of answering, so I will answer for you. The concept of "defoo" is rooted in psychiatry and is inherently against traditional family values.

Having jewish blood is not adversity, it is a terminal illness that can not be overcome.

Shame, I typically like Italians, collectively they're very intelligent. Sad you didn't meet the bar.

Negative, only one and that is blood. The jew made judaism not the other way around, one who does not have jewish blood cannot be jewish and one who has jewish blood can never be a gentile. I always knew you aut-right retards ignored genetics in favor of other factors that don't determine nearly as much as one's genes.

If not wanting kikes in my mind or the minds of those I choose to associate with is LARPing, then I'll go don the helm-and-foam-sword and make a fool of myself.

Last much on this delicious bait.
I answered. Don't know what (((defoo))) is.
Muh genes are determinism
You don't know many Italians. I am proud of my race and history but not their current zeitgeist.
Muh determinism
Proving my point

The kicker:
And yet you post about them anyway

I'm going to sleep. I'll leave you alone with your thoughts. Good Night. I hope you come to realize that not everything is the way that (((Stormfront))) purports. Good luck tomorrow. I wish you the best.

THIS IS COPYPASTA

THIS EXACT POST HAS BEEN MADE HERE, ON ALL THE NEWS BOARDS, Holla Forums, AND PROBABLY ELSEWHERE

STOP TAKING BAIT

*munch
was talking about the fact that he was molested and abandoned. "Jewishness" has nothing to do with that.

Well colour me surprised

You didn't, you deflected because you don't know what defoo is. I hope you've taken the time to look into it, its connections to Moneyjew, and just how fucking kike'd out the whole thing is.
They are, if not for genes then why are niggers the way they are, why are kikes the way they are, and why are we the way we are?
If it's not genetics then what is it? Muh environment? If that's the case then aren't libtards and commies right and the world would be a better place if big daddy government(in yours and Stoyben's case free market) gave everyone a decent environment?
Your point that libtards and commies are right and genes mean nothing? That race is just social construct kikery that should be discarded in favor of one's behavior?
You can take a kike out of it's Berlin commie ghetto but it will still be a kike. Go back to sucking off snake and helicopter memes you braindead cuck.

Commie-tier logic, genes directly determine one's behavior, if one has bad genes he will exhibit bad behavior no matter what kind of environment you place them in. Put a retard in a billion-dollar mansion and give him everything he needs to succeed and at the end of the day you'll just have a mansion with holes in the walls and the 'tard will still be a 'tard, your logic is exactly what got us into this mess to begin with.
Keep proving my point you braindead stefbot.

In this specific case, I posted about Stefan because I noticed "anons" in this thread promoting him. This is not acceptable in any regard to promote a man who both promotes anti-family values like "defoo" and has jewish blood running through his veins.
You have fallen prey to his subversive logic and now believe that a kike can be beneficial because he "escaped his jewish mother" and put himself in a good environment. You do this even though said kike will not even touch the Holocaust - which is what enables the jew's vicegrip on the minds of countless goyim - and has even made a video stating that "facts don't matter" in this regard(linked here, won't embed this kike: youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg), you likely excuse this with aut-right party line logic like "well nobody is born redpilled so it's okay that he doesn't touch on X"

And there it is, muh stormfags. Keep proving pic related right.

And I wish woe on you and anyone you choose to associate with, and hope that you come to realize exactly how subversive these greed-driven internet personalities are.
Don't forget to d'nate.

Who was he molested and abandoned by? His jewish mother whose genes directly determine his psychological profile?
I think her being a kike has a lot to do with the fact she's a destructive homewrecker who raised a cult-leader.

i.e., almost nobody? What matters to me is what he does to people on a large scale, and that seems to be redpilling.

Same reason why I won't attack PJW, what he does is a net positive. Half a redpill is still better than nothing, and smart people jump from that to full 14/88.

Exactly, 8ch runs their own captcha services, and for the volume traffic of archive.is that adds up to a lot of server resources (if they're running PHP, even just Node reduces this consumption but I bet Archive.is is PHP).

This logic is a losing strategy and got GamerGate in the dismal position it finds itself in today. Full of PRcucking and excuses for why they aren't winning.

When that redpill is tainted by such ideas like "jews dindu nuffin dey just good bois with high IQs", "gay is okay", and "leave your family" it isn't a redpill in the slightest. This logic enables subversives like Milo and Mike Peinovich to continue the game they are playing and keeping whites bogged down in the same pathetic drudgery that got us into this mess to begin with.

You enable white genocide when you dispense half-redpills that come with a side of "gay is okay"

I assume you agree a nation is only as good as its people. Go visit Holla Forums.

If you think PJW and Molyneux aren't good, visit/fund better channels and/or create your own. Even Milo the nigger-loving kike faggot was useful for us (the left hated him way more than these other e-celebs for a reason), and I hate him with a passion but won't spend time attacking him because it's just not helpful. If the left hates him, they can destroy him for me.

And no, gay is not ok, but if a gay is anti-muslim/globalism/feminism/bankers will I attack him? No! These other groups will attack him. I'll use the opportunity to take off the mask of those groups.

Take a look in the mirror. Holla Forums is full of the same kind of retards that fucked gamergay up now and it will only get worse if you enable these types of entryists.

Why would I? I believe in IRL action and think the internet is largely irrelevant for anything other than organizing or disseminating hardline information in an uncompromising fashion. Anything other than that is cucky and ineffective.

Pic related, fuck off alt-kike idiot. You retards use this logic to excuse cucking, faggotry, and losing strategies every time. Your brain is full of fuck and brand-loyalty.

How is it not? The more people that are turned away from subversives means that more people might stumble upon the genuine ideologies. They are not going to save the White race by listening to faggots who want to eliminate the white race, or are at the very least complacent to its elimination - if types like Milo and Molyjew win the last White man will still die, only he will die proud of who he is instead of full of guilt. This is unacceptable.

You should, all faggots are de-facto pedophiles and faggotry is a mental illness that spreads through child molestation.
Also the only things people ought to be are anti-kike and anti-mud. All of the rest are side-effects of jewry and someone that doesn't touch on that like PJW or Moneyjew is either ignorant and undeserving of attention or a PRcuck and deserving of a good discrediting.

This isn't Scooby Doo, kid. These people don't wear masks, they are blatant about what they are. You don't need to do anything but tell people to look in a certain direction and their amygdalas will do the rest providing they aren't doped-out on psych meds or a non-functional autist like all the little autismos you hang with IRL.

Forgot these, this is the logic you're using.

You just have to not pay attention to bullshit. If the globalist left and an an aut-lite e-celeb fight together, you fry the bigger fish first.

I don't care who's attacking globalists. I don't care who is punching the same kikes I'm punching. I'm certainly not going to waste my time diverting energy from doing something to bitching about e-celebs being faggots.

For Milo you're right, but Molyneux actively tells white people to have kids.

I have NEVER seen that "Vanguard Florida" tweet and if you're really wasting your time with such trife nonsense you can't come here and tell me you're not a total LARPer.

But you're going to focus so much on it you even visit some bullshit twitter from a Spencer-adoring faggot that nobody else visits.

You don't. You fry neither fish and let both wholly jewish sides fight eachother while watching and attempting at every opportunity to point out exactly how jewish and corrupt each respective side is.

Only so he can tell those children to abandon their parents, expose themselves to psychiatry and d'nate to his p'dcast, you're going in circles here, chaim.

You're hilarious. Tell me more about BASED alt-kike e-celebs who want to maintain a system that's done nothing but harm white interests.

Then why are you defending them so vehemently? I'm willing to focus on exposing the e-celebs along with the kikes because at the end of the fay they both push the same poison, Kyle Chapman smacked a commie around but he wants white nationalists to get killed in the streets. Is this okay with you because he gave some doped-out commie a black eye?

This guy was REALLY ahead of his time

That sounds downright cartoonish. Also if he promotes this defooing nonsense show me where. He has a huge platform and never talks about that so no, a link to their homepage isn't enough to connect the two.

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
He also talks about it on freedomain to his subscribers, which I don't have footage of. I'll procure webbums eventually but you can find them on jewtube if you type in "molyneux cult" and things like that.

Ok, so he "promotes" this by never talking about it. Good to know.
I even went on his "free domain radio" website to see if there's a single link to this "sister project" that "he's involved in" and yep. None.

Also just to be clear: if he didn't make any statement on this defooing thing since several years I assume he moved on and somebody else is running that website. And I still don't know what the fuck that website is. Does he give speeches on "defooing"? Did he make a video about it? He makes videos on pretty trivial things, he must have talked about this even once in the past year.

I read this post and woke up. All who despise the right and white will be burned alive.

High effort bait, nice

k, see you tomorrow.

You pretty much have to assume all brit men are gay. It is the only explanation we have for why they are such faggots.