What is some essential amerimutt kino that emphasizes the 65% essence of...

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

What is some essential amerimutt kino that emphasizes the 65% essence of burgerclaps?

All urls found in this thread:
https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

posting weak ass leftypol memes, when there is already a superior american meme for many years

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

65% is still better than less than 50%

Evan White
Evan White

leftypol
These are goon memes. The difference between goons and leftypol is negligible, but there is a difference.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Don't be a meance to south central while drinking your juice in the hood is quintessential """""""""white"""""""" amerimutt kino

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Rofl still triggered, what is a goon anyway?

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

tfw you realise that the American definition of "white" includes Arabs and Pakis

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Have some german kino

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

fuck off kike.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Some chink child worked very hard on those pants only for an amerimutt to get shit stains on them

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

These are goon memes. The difference between goons and leftypol is negligible, but there is a difference.
They're the same fucking assholes. Also they're mad that they couldn't make this their designated shitting board either.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Rofl you are wrong my fat little mutt.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

There's a big overlap between goons and /leftypol/ but the goons tend to lean more towards the liberal side while some of /leftypol/ is more Stalinist.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

amerimutts

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

amerimutts

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

amerimutts

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Now I get the poo in the loo meme. It is just Amerimutts projecting their problems onto others like the jews they are. Indians do not poo on street. Amerimutts are street shitting shitskins.

Indians are original Aryan people. Amerimutts inbred mix up of jews and niggers that act like animals/ .

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Haha Amerimutts are street shitting savages. Not world power.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

India is an actual world power. They drive business and industry in the civilized world, they are clean and hygienic., they are racially pure. Amerimutts confused crossbreed dravidians. Amerimutts are trash

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

POO IN LOO AMERIMUTTS HAHAHAHA

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Amerimutts are savages tbh fampai.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Is there anything more cucked than a rightwing burger? The answer is no.

James Murphy
James Murphy

Amerimutts are a race of cuckolds. They came out of having their women fucked by stronger men. There is no such thing as a "white" amerimutt. They are all mongrels.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

More walmart goodness

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

EPIC THREAD
love too watch youtube videos

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

I love buttsore amerimutts

David Harris
David Harris

tfw you realise that the british definition of "white" includes arabs and pakis

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

pakis
No those are "asians".

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

le shitpost frog

sad!

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

Can you imagine the life of the person who responds to their own posts?

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Well for a start it literally doesn't

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

leftypol
Its an /int/ meme, /leftypol/ could never come up with something this funny.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

its a forced meme, just like multiculturalism.
Obvious D/C

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

m-muh d/c
*worships man who divided Europe and opened it to mass immigration*

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

this retard thinks it's actually funny
strawman strawman
shut up, bitch

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

LOL

Luke Green
Luke Green

come from Asia
not Asian
American education.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Getting banned is what made me know that this meem has potential.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

It's a /int/, Neogaf, /leftypol/ Coalition
Easily annihilated
lol, must suck to be unfunny.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

/britpol/index.html

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

cuckime fag pushing the meme
gee, look at them stirring the pot again

James King
James King

What meme? you came in there whining about how Americans ruined /pol/ for you. Grow up, faggot.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

it literally doesn't
Then what are they doing in Britain?

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Weebcucks have been behind it from the begining. When is reddipol going to get this through their heads. No white man would be that obsessed with paedophilic cartoons from the far east.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

/whitenationalistsofamerica/

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

burgers literally think a nation is group of people with the same passport
Can't make this up.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

This is very suspect the swastika is drawn the correct way……

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

dat nigga didn't draw that
it's too accurate

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Being categorised as non-whites, unlike in the USA where they're categorised as whites. I mean, it wasn't pretty difficult to take that from what was already written but ho-hum I suppose you are an Amerimutt.

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Alright, fuck this weepy leftypol german muhammed fag. Whenever you see this "56%" shit, it's one guy from Germany pissed off about his country being mocked for it's policies. To that end, I am going to dump gobs and gobs of ammo to post to piss him off whenever he pops up because that's the only way his threads will ever be funny.

I will begin with the German national anthem.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

being THIS butthurt

ROFL

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

I know, right? He has such a massive inferiority complex with the US he tried to force a meme and spam it on /b/ for a month 24/7. It must really fucking suck to be a pathetic, fat, stupid German piece of shit, huh?

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

Heill Óðinn
Sæl Óðinn

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

Americans post actual pictures and news stories from your country.
Respond with a crude, poorly made drawing.
Draw your country literally beating up your serious strawman.

Chris-chan level autism.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

mutts this triggered

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Butthurt Merkelite still reduced to MSPaint drawings in face of the facts.

20 million Muslims by 2020. But hey, your shitty forced meme will definitely save Europe, right?

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

being that mad at some stupid meme picture
Heill Óðinn i said

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

tfw you're immunized against goon tricks
Yeah, now I realize we European and American whites must fight one another. Wtf, I love nigger dick now! Show me the progressive way, goons. Enlighten me with your judaic liberal doctrine.

Nathan James
Nathan James

Black on white crime doesn't even make the news in America.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

20 million Muslims
So about 1/5th of the amount of spics living in your country right now? Got it.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

amerimutt cant handle the bants
why are they such insecure betas? they act like women when you bant them

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Just like niggers are offended by calling them niggers, other subhumans too are offended by the truth.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

t. butthurt German chris-chan

You've spammed for over a month, you got your bitch ass whooped right out of /b/, you never even fucking DARED try your shit on /pol/, and this is what your fag ass is reduced to. You lost.

The main difference between the US and Germany? Besides the US's leader hugging the American flag and yours shaking her head and hiding yours I mean? It's that our guy is actively deporting the illegals while yours is demanding they all come in and replace you.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Be German
Be so butthurt you derail an entire thread only to be anally fucked by Burgerstanis who had a good laugh and so make a thread using the same meemees that won't be used by anyone after you give up and masturbate to Angela Merkel getting fucked by Mohammad Tyrone Jr.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

this triggered by a meme
put a tampon in amerimutt

Alexander White
Alexander White

being THIS butthurt

ROFL

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

Reminder that the US white population is higher than the total populations of any European country.

US total population: 324,420,000
UK total population: 63,182,000
US white population: 181,675,200

Jason White
Jason White

no u
Lol, I thought pulling a "no u" was a sign of "low IQ."

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Not if they're all mutts lol.

Jose King
Jose King

bitch ass whooped right out of /b/, you never even fucking DARED try your shit on /pol/, and this is what your fag ass is reduced to. You lost.
Very badass amerimutt you really showed is murica is number 1.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

there's more of us mongrels than any single race of Europeans
What does that prove?

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

What proof you have for that besides from "lol they werent born in Europe therefore not white!!!"

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

65%
in your dreams, mutt
it was less than that almost 20 years ago
getting the meme wrong

James Gomez
James Gomez

That awkward flag grab, smile and thumbs up

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

All the fat makes them very histrionic, they probably needs their tampons soon.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

white
Observe as the mystery meat burger still relies on the mongrelist gospel that pale skin is a race.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

lol

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

I'm Polish…

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Poles
White
oh im laffin

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Whiter than you, Jamal

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

germany behind america in crematorium tech

Wait, this doesn't match up with Mr. Greenblatt's 7th grade history lectures at all!

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Alright, enough of this Ahmed, not only are there more whites in America than all of Europe, but we're so white it's actually the exact opposite of what you say:

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

whiteness in modern America turns out to be not very murky at all. These findings of 0.19 percent black and 0.18 percent American Indian are tiny numbers.

With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

tl;dr: White americans are 98.6% European. We're so white that all of our minorities are each at least 24% European as well. So instead of us becoming mutts, our mutts are gradually becoming white.

This is what chased him out of /b/ by the way, when an article with these numbers was stickied.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

burgers actually think this doesn't actually just comfirm how mongrels they really are
It's rather hilarious. They are completely unable to understand (or understandably unwilling to understand).

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Well, how are Americans mongrels?

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

So instead of us becoming mutts, our mutts are gradually becoming white.

This. I've been trying to explain this to a "friend" who says "everyone will be light brown in the future" (in the US). I argue that often times a minority gets absorbed into the dominant culture and is effectively "bleached". I could be wrong. But you're hard pressed to find any real dark skin niggers nowadays like pic related. And even within their community, they make fun of really dark skin. Every nigger buck "want him a light-skin bitch" or a straight up white woman. When talking to one black guy I asked him "don't you kind of want to preserve your African genes" and he just said "Hell naw!" So, maybe niggers will get bred to white (they'll still be a lot of mutt blood though circulating in the ancestry, but maybe it'll be negligible).

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

56% of Amerimutts aren't white
<THIS IS PROOF 98.6.% OF AMERICANS ARE WHITE
Implying white is an actual thing and not just a label given to cumskin mutts

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

I think he means, of the 3/5ths of America that is white, these people have on average 98.6% white genetics.

White is just a catch-all for European.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Amerimutt resorts to jewish word games to try and hide their mongrel nature

Name one country that is populated by the white people. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Iceland.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

I figured that's what he's implying. That's funny to think that he confused the population percentage for a genetic one.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Europoor math, ladies and gentlemen.

I'll spell it out for your stupid sandnigger ass one more time Jamal, so durka durka muhammed jihad.

-The basis for your retarded forced meme is that "56% of the American population is white".
-America boasts a much larger population than Europe, and has 181,675,200 white people, which is more than in all of Europe.
-This larger white population is shown to be 98.6% white. This means less than 2% of that larger group has a mix of any other race at all.
-The 44% that aren't white isn't one group, it's a bunch of smaller groups. Blacks are 10-13% depending on the year, Hispanics are 20-25% depending on the year, Asians are around 6-8% with the remaining chunk consisting of everything else from middle eastern, hawaiin, native american (1%) and so on.
-According to the tests on the various groups in that 44%, each is between 1/5th and 1/4th white at least.

So your shitty strawman doesn't make sense in any context.

tl;dr: We have more whites, our whites are whiter than yours, and our minorities are whiter than yours.

Eat shit jealous europoor.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Icelandic people of Nordic and Gaelic extraction. I see no "white race" as a demographic constituency.

White is a catch all word that literally means mutt of random European descent.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

MUH MATH
MUH BOOKS
MUH RULES
lmao off at amerimutts jewsplaining everything.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

You're not even trying to deny being from leftypol anymore, this is a classic SJW argument. Of course, most of your ilk dropped it years ago because if there's no white race, there is no black race, there is no hispanic race, and there is no asian race, and each of your little pet groups is also divided between hundreds of countries.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

I guess then an Ethiopian or a Kenyan aren't black then?

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

the white people
the

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

math books and rules are all Jewish tricks
This is why /b/'s above you in the board rankings now leftypol, you're shit at everything you do.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

EVERYONE WHO ISN'T AN AMERIMUTT IS LEFTYPOL
ABOOHOO I CAN'T STOP CRYING
SOMEONE GET ME A COUPLE OF POUNDS(lol) OF BUTTER TO SNACK ON SO I CAN FORGET LE 56%.

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

leftypol called out
breaks down
lol

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

How can he be /leftypol/ if he wasn't posting cuckime.

Checkmate gaytheist.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

If that were true than why do Amerimutts get so buttsore about the 56% and hold such animosity against Europeans?
checkmate

Daniel James
Daniel James

No, they are Kings

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Poland

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Argentina

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Americans don't give a shit one way or the other about Europeans, if we hated your stupid asses we wouldn't have gotten so excited about Brexit. The whole reason we post about how fucked Sweden, France, Germany and the UK are is because we give a shit and we think it's fucked you're letting your people be literally raped to death.

And no one genuinely cares about the forced meme itself, the only reason you're getting any reaction at all is because you spam it non-stop every fucking day. Have you seen any Americans buttmad about "clapistan" "burger" or the spurdo memes? No, because that shit's all organic and funny.

What's annoying is your pathetic inferiority complex and spam, retard. You're getting the same reaction as that retard who spams a new fucking "travis two knives" thread every fucking day. Remember when they added the flags and IDs and we found out that was just one guy from Canada? That's all you are. You're one guy who spent way too much time editing an unfunny forced meme. You're "woo lad" or "here come dat boi" or the fucking banana only when people say "Fuck off, you're not funny" you go "HA! YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE AMERICAN!" Half the flags telling you to knock the shit off in /b/ weren't even American, retard.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Germans

Poles

ALL DAY AMERIMUTTS. I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

muh leftypol
muh D&C
muh shareblue
muh JIDF
muh based kikes and niggers
Imagine being this asshurt
The sooner you retarded fat blobs fuck off back to /r/the donald the fucking better

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Americans don't give a shit one way or the other about Europeans
rofl you really proved that by being maximally asspained by being called amerimutts

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

post silly picture
get literally any response
proceed to spam more pictures and u mad
goblin tier

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

You're just proving my point. You ignore whatever's said and the reasoning given to you and assert you're totally not a loser and you're totally having your desired effect. I posted this on /b/ the other day, if you were just less autistic your spam could have worked, but you show your hand every time. If you'd just posted a few times and let others post it and create more it might have taken off to some small degree, but you spammed it constantly and every single time it's dripping with impotent rage.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

We care about European, we think it's fucked up what's happening to you guys.
<LOL, Amerimutts u assmad bro?
Excellent response my fellow comrade! No one will know how anally fractured we are now!

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

You guys do realize this is just the flat earth faggot spamming shit at this point, right?

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Nah, the flat earth faggot but effort in his shitposts. This is some fag that got annihilated on /b/ because his memes didnt take off.

Camden King
Camden King

I haven't posted or been on /b/ for any considerable time in years you schizo, I'm also not the only one in this thread posting amerimutts as I only have like 5 saved.

Imagine being so mad that you start creating a singular boogieman for a meme that triggers you so much.

Henry James
Henry James

You don't you do, make up your mind sweety.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

durr earf is a ball cuz i car evree goon frat earfer durr

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Pure coincidence that every single time it shows up to spam a thread there's one ID with a german flag then, huh?

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

I don't know about that but thankfully I'm not a kraut.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

I am literally sudocuck. You can call me JIDF, share blue, whatever spook your can spam at me with smug looking cuckime girls. But you will never ever just admit it is me and the only reason I have ruined Holla Forums is because cuckime gets posted here.

Holla Forums could be an actual board for discussing television and movies but you keep posting cuckime and reddipol shit so I will keep fucking up the board until anything outside of radical centrism and actual film and television is a bannable offense.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

No I'm sudocuck you big fucking phony.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

le shitpost frog

off yourself you faggot

William Phillips
William Phillips

tfw you live in sudococks head, rent free

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

burgers kek

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

mongrels so heritageless and mixed their only identity is their skin colour
lmao

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

even their skin colour is 50 shades of gay

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

65%
Look at the amerimutt pretending to not be assblasted while he changes the numbers.

HONORARY KIKES AND WOULD EXPECT NO LESS FROM YOU SHITSKIN MONGRELS

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

56%? Europoors are pulling this D&C because of 65%? It should be obvious this is D&C tactics from 74%. I mean, 83%! Clearly that can't be right. But yet europoors think it's funny to spout off 92% when their continent is in such a sorry state. This 100% meme has gotten out of hand.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Threadly reminder to the faggot pushing this fail meme

Israel has never lost a war

Germany has never won a war

Leave the burger bros alone. They really are greatest ally.

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Skin color is meaningless, what mattes is cranial structure, Jaw size, nose size, limb proportion, and dick size!

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Reminds me of Nairaland and having all the different flavors of africans arguing with one another about how they were the real whites unlike their savage nigger neighbors.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

t.riggered amerimutt

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Birth of a nation.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

10/10 would watch again

David Morgan
David Morgan

riggered
I'm not a mechanic tho.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

All you teenie weenie hwite peenies are laughable. "Amerimutt" "Cumskin" "Yuropoor" makes no difference. You're all meant to subjugated and destroyed. Your "cultures" and "heritages" forgotten and replaced with better, more diverse ones. The people will look diverse in skin colour and pigment, in the end, the only whites left alive would be white women to use as slaves.
Your days are numbered teenie weenies.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

This meme is straight up yuropoor commie bullshit. If you people really gave a fuck about your nations and culture you wouldn't be shitting on Americans who support you and want to help. Instead you import more mudslimes and blame it on Americans and Jews.

Israel stand with it's American friends. You won't ever see an Israeli posting this filth. Maybe some Hamas shitskin trying to destroy the only democracy in the middle east, but no real Israeli.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Love you too, Greatest Ally

William Johnson
William Johnson

That's 232,943,055 million whites in America. But then again, according to you, there are no whites in America, just mutts. So "56%" would be irrelevant and admitting that the majority of Americans are still white.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

Fucking based

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

This is some genuine heartwarming shit. Two people worlds and cultures apart that recognize they value the same things. freedom, sovereignty, cultural identity, and tradition. Eurpeons shit all over those values and then when everything turns against them they blame it on the people that value those things.

We aren't the same faith. We aren't the same people. But we both love truth, honor, and liberty. A Jewbro is closer to my heart than any mudslime loving europeon that would rather kill his brother than the invader destroying his home.

Shine on Israel, you crazy bastards. This isn't the Obama years, but things still aren't as good as they should be, Trump is trying to drive the corrupt Islamic influence out of the swamp. He is fighting the good fight but don't expect much until he is done. Until then you need to rely upon use Christian small folk. We may not have much money but we will try to put whatever we have aside for the priestly class. We can also work to help the original people. I am sorry that so many heathens swayed our election so much that the FUCKING NIGGER MUSLIM hurt our best friend.

Please suffer that indignity until proper white Americans regain control. We shall overcome.

If we fail I am sorry. The weight of the shitskins might be too much. We could really use the support of our BASED jewish bros in cleansing the shitskins out. IF we fail and die the US will become another Caliphate that wants to destroy you. Please don't let the white race die.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Why are Americans so triggered by the Amerimutt meme? If you

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Amerimutt here. Love smelling my own farts

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Because it's true and they know it.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

182 million amerimutts are more white people then in all of europe.
Europe population: 743,1 million

I'm not sure is this is mutts being bad at math or geography…

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

We can't all be superior 90% Turks like most of Europe

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

there was one-drop rule laws in most of America and race mixing was banned until 1960.

d e l e t

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page