Europe will be 100% muslim by 2020

insh'allah you will all be subdued……………………………………………………………………………..

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9975426.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9981147.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IMPOTENT SHITSKIN RAGE
I can keep reporting you all day, achmed.

Real life > imageboard playground

Islam is true. It's the only way for you misguided men. One day Europe will be 100% muslim insh'allah

Well if we continue to vote for zog, then yes Europe will forever die.

Perhaps it's time we considered not voting for jews, for once…

sage

Belated sage in the absence of my doing so in the previous post

You only have a chan noone cares about. We will have your entire country

Allah hu akbar
May the polytheists submit to you alone Allah

ALLAH SUCKS GAY DICKS NOW FUCK OFF NIGGERS

Stop the racism

I thought this sub was better than that! Where's the mods?

No it won't

Now go and bomb yourself

This board is ours now. Get off the board infidels

We will take over and you are scared

I hope so

You're intelligent

jews accomplish task of turning Europe into a muslim state….jews then suddenly stops jewing and destabilizing region leaving muslims alone without their control…. right
You maybe their weapon of choice but they spike weapons when they are done with them.

Muslim Europe say hello to Chinese and the far East invasion. Diversity is a strength Hindu & Buddhism is a region of peace don't be racist.

I refuse to convert to Muslim.

You have no choice in the matter

We will conquer the earth regardless of what the kikes do to us my child

Oh come at me! I won't effin' convert.

You will when you're women become transexuals who cuck for us

Diversity is our Strength

Just post naked anime girls at them. I remember that triggered them off the site last time.

This is more proof you infidels are filth just waiting for us to destroy you

I can't do that because it's illegal in my country.

May allah and his pig fucker bud mohamad rot in pig shit in hell for ever and ever. allah sucks mohamad cock eternally

Sticks and stones will brake your bones. Jihad works. Your words can't hurt me

Today I will remind them.

HAHAHAHAHA

I really hope it does. This is only stirring the subconcious of the white Europa. Stirring it really hard and someday it will wake up. Some day not very far.
Like a bear after a long winter, attacked by a fucking rat. They know that isin't the problem, they will just squash the rat.
They will charge for the real problem (((Zion))).

Thanks for helping the cause you stupid shitskins.
Sage

GAS AND SCALP ALL MUD FILTH WHEREVER YOU FIND ONE
GOD TELLS US TO CASTRATE MUD FILTH

Allah hu akbar. We are winning

They forgot to draw a vagina.
This is why Allah is winning.

WINNING

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Threatens police to return laptop with potential incriminating information. 8ch.net/pol/res/9975426.html

Obama was spying on all his opponents and is being investigated 8ch.net/pol/res/9981147.html .

If you see a shill thread post these and other important links with description.

The OP is obviously a jew on a wind up.
Posting smug anime girl pictures in spam response is the next most jewy thing one can do after pretending to be a muslim agitating on Holla Forums

WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
YOU FILTH WILL BE DRIVEN FROM OUR LAND
EUROPE WILL RISE AGAIN
HAIL EVROPA

WINNING

Is the V for Vendetta?

When people get sick of shitskins shitting up their country, european nations will aquire powerstructures that will discriminate based on religion and race. When that day comes we will deport/genocide you all.
The only reason you've been allowed to come here is because of the jews you proclaim to hate so much, you are nothing more than useful tools

He says, while typing on a white mans invention, using a white man's hardware inside his computer, using network technology invented by a white man, inside a country paying him welfare from a white man's taxation.

Must truly be shit to know your entire race amounted to fuck all since the year 400s and Islam took over.

Shitskins were a mistake.

Yeah they said this about the time the muzzies rolled up in Spain, then when they tried to have a go with France and finally when they tried to go through the Balkans and Slavic regions. Too bad being intelligent is haram in modern Islam or you'd understand.
Maybe you should go to Palestine and see if you have any luck there first.

Hey op? Why are you muslims such cucks

Hi, imkikey.

hey shitskin the board for denkey fucking its furry, not this one.
i recommend you to leave

Pretty much this tbh

Just so the prankster op is aware, i just global reported you for ISIS recruitment.
Enjoy the visit from the alphabets.

The only reason such a thing could be accomplished is jewish intervention, it wouldn't be europe but just a slave/consumer landmass because you're too dumb to do anything else