Obama Didn't Just Spy On Trump, He Spied On All His Political Opponents

Top Secret FISA Court Order
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/

Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

This has been building for a while with the work of Sara Carter & John Solomon who've been appearing on Hannity and other shows both on TV & radio for months.

Tell Barry we're bringing rendition back

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/447973/nsa-illegal-surveillance-americans-obama-administration-abuse-fisa-court-response
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/obama-administration-admits-to-fisa-court-its-nsa-illegally-spied-on-americans/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html
thehill.com/media/306579-hannity-tops-media-rich-list-with-29-million-salary
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article152948259.html
archive.is/iCQfp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lois_Lerner
youtu.be/q9kT37eIkaY
archive.is/ptH3G
pastebin.com/humnEfd4
thejidf.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to see Kang Nigger in chains

the same faggot who weaponized the IRS and other gov't agencies against political opponents?
Shocking

Every cocksucker that was in that administration needs to be rounded up and hanged.

Can't argue that. They're sliding the fuck out of this right now.

If this thread isn't stickied in the next 10 minutes, I'm going to be very concerned indeed.

The shills are going all out with the Mudslime and Nigger spam. Where the mods at?

I really hate reading articles like this that rephrase the same sentences numerous times to pad out their length. Journalists are lazy scum.

It's not complicated.

No shit.
Since Obama ordered NSA to spy and record on many foreign country leaders and including the IRA targeting Republicans, it wouldn't be a surprise of him secretly spying on his opponents.

Since it seems to be a hard proof for this confirmation, it can back Trump's claims of Obama spying on him (depends if he's on the list) and Rand Paul's recent accusations.
Why not inform to Rand for him going full rage?

Don't insert assumptions into my comments to make a base and primitive point. You should pretend you have a greater intelligence than you do if you wish to survive the great cleanse.

Do you have a single piece of solid irrefutable evidence that Imkampfy is who you say he is? Personally I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I've never seen any of you fags who cry about kampfy actually have real evidence to back your claims, so I tend to feel you're all just full of shit goons. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Polite sage for OT.

Go to the shill threads and post links to all the important threads we'll turn their shill post into nexuses for important thread. CRIPPLE THEIR WINGS PICKS THEIR BONES!

He really did turn us into a 3rd World oligarchy. Even moreso than slick willie and boosh.

got an error when i made the thread so I thought it hadn't gone through.

Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
nationalreview.com/article/447973/nsa-illegal-surveillance-americans-obama-administration-abuse-fisa-court-response

FISA Court Reveal: NSA under Obama Illegally Spied on Americans
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/obama-administration-admits-to-fisa-court-its-nsa-illegally-spied-on-americans/

Obama’s NSA rebuked for snooping on Americans; journo says it proves wide pattern
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

Here is a better idea: kill yourself.

You can filter out shill you can't recover slide off threads retard.

Still, I wonder of what's the chance of MSM going to report about this, especially the left wing ones.
Or will it become like this: "T-there's nothing to look at this, goy. Ignore it. It's Trump's distraction of MUH RUSSIA!"

NSA need to be abolished

I want to see the nigger hanged

Lou Dobbs reported on it the other night. He's the only talking head I watch besides the occasional Tucker vid that gets posted on Holla Forums.

(checked)
The chains come first, then the rope.

Slide threads are contained and are trivially filtered and deleted. Bringing shills into good threads forces users to wade through the filth and filter the shills one by one. You are severely retarded.

Becase Democrats did it:
1. it didn't happen
2. it's okay of it did
3. it's someone else's fault
4. Democrats are the victims here

Jewish rules apply

Agreed. Remember how that DNC leaks developed, they way of how they reacted of getting caught? Almost the same pattern.
Denial, Half-baked acceptance but never mentioning the details, "Well, we did, but…", self-victimization and then distraction, hoping it to disappear under the rug.
Because, has there ever been a criminal investigation about that?

You can filter out shills by id you new faggot. Go play outside or work on your summer assignments.

are we going to ==let== Rand off the chains?

>You: Option B sounds like a good idea!
Kill yourself brainlet.

Bumping this because OH BOY look at all the shill slide threads.

Let's go to WWIII and burn this gay earth
I'm fucking mad. I miss you uncle Adolf.

Option C let all the good thread die because you're too much a lazy nigger to simply filter. Kill yourself and if you fail as expect seek assistance.

really slushes the ol' fund

Nothing will change until a critical mass of normalfags are sufficiently uncomfortable to take notice of all the corrupt jewry. Who knows what the threshold of that actually is? I surely don't. I do know we are reaching or have already reached Wiemar levels of degeneracy. One can only hope that something occurs that shakes the masses from their slumber posthaste. I really want to see Obooga get his shit pushed in for his treason.

Someone had a study, Today is MORE degenerate than Weimar.

We'll keep it bumped regardless.

I give it 10-20 more years then Europe will flip out. USA maybe even sooner.

oh lawd, who does user think it was?

Finally stickied and those trashy threads put to oven.
Though, I recommend for the volunteers to find a sufficient way of who will monitor and being active at which specific time. Because this isn't the first time that this board is being filled with spam and shitposting before America wakes.

thehill.com/media/306579-hannity-tops-media-rich-list-with-29-million-salary

?
…better post your shit on Sleeping Giant thread.

You get what you pay for, numbnuts.

HANG NIGGER OBAMA

Holy fuck please go back to reddit you stupid nigger.

I hope those of you who can contriboot to Judicial Watch. They've been at this for a long-ass time. You wouldn't have heard of white water or travelgate without them.

contriboot

This nigger better be in jail by the end of next week.

So how long until they die of sudden cardiac arrest?

Trump is in office. Patriots in America are happy. No revolution today, boss.

This is not dtinemorlization, but eveveryone spies on everyone. I live in a FEYE country and one of the guys I used to grow pot with was in charge of setting up front janitorial companies and getting embassy contracts. This is standard tradecraft, and is even more easier in places where you can scream rayciss like with the Awans.

Holy shit. The VISA court rebuked Obama?!
They're a fucking rubber stamp!

Have a bump for the most exciting news of the week.

user…

Watch OANN. They are by far the best "mainstream" news right now and all talking heads pro-Trump.

(Heiled)

Could anyone please help me? Some CIA fag is trying to hijack investigation on 4cuck. Should I let them because they are apparently retarded, or ?

imprison this fucking faggot and be done with it. i'm so sick of this abhorrent nigger

How about asking your mods of not deleting controversial threads and about allowing the most typical "shut it down" shills move rampantly free.
Oh wait.

This is true. But I still think Bush Jr. did more harm to this country than Obama. I don't even care if this gets me banned or what have you. Bush was just a complete kike puppet.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than this. Someone here described it as a thief complaining about the security cameras that catch him. They still pull this shit, kvetching about the evil 'Russian hackers' affecting the election outcome. Well, maybe it was all the fucking crime exposed in those emails that affected it. But they will literally never admit this. To them the whole issue is people being unfairly mean to Shillary because she can't handle emails properly. They even imply that you're sexist for thinking this. As if you voted for Trump because you think women are too dumb to properly handle computers (which is also true and funny), rather than wanting to get rid of foreign corruption. At this point anyone still parroting the Russia shit just reveals to me who not to talk to anymore. Its really not worth the stress. Arguing with these people will give you an aneurysm.

Surprise surprise. This is the type of shit that makes it obvious why the media and establishment shabbos goy politicians keep attacking Trump. They know he can arrest King Nigger and destroy his legacy completely.

Kek confirms.

LOCK

HIM

Fuck off back to The_Donald

Filtered goy. Tell discord we said hi.

I can't totally agree with this, at least if I consider things beyond which ones' particular fuck-ups were more detrimental.
You must remember that the democrats and republicans are are just superficially opposed to each other. The few things separating them are only relevant to a minority of the country but highly inflammatory, such as fag marriage and abortions. They were both working towards the same plan with the same masters while distracting everyone with petty but polarizing differences.
King Nigger couldn't have created ISIS without the destabilization of Iraq, but Israel benefits either way.

This is how nigger government works everywhere else. Patiently waiting the end right along side you Holla Forums…

funny how fags believed obama when he said they'd stop after the snowden leaks… lol

Now this I haven't heard of, saging for off topic but could you kindly link to something expanding on that?

Yea except king nigger allowed his state dept and CIA to run amok on the world.

Have you been living under a fucking rock?
That whole scandal about the IRS delaying giving tax exempt status to conservative orgs was huge fucking news when it happened.

IRS is frequently used to attack audit people that are (((inconvenient))).

If he spied on Clinton too then maybe we can plea bargain We won't reveal to the world the dick pics Michelle sent you, you just get lynched

Fucking kek

tbh Trump should do the same

Are you implying that Bush, Clinton, Bush, Regen, and Carter etc. didn't do the same? What about the kosher approved rebellions in Syria, Libya, and multiple times in Egypt? Did they happen only because obummer even if at least one happened in Egypt before he was elected if my memory isn't fucked?
Don't be fooled by the jew's attempts to make you pick a side like some sports-ball bullshit, they are all complicit.
Bath house Barry was particularly bad.

Wow literally nothing all day. I guess MUH SETH RICH is way more important now that the dnc has established the narrative to discredit the investigation because of muh "concerned family" so SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE. This leak connect everything as kim as been tweeting all day. Yet nothing.

The nigger abused the IRS to target political opponents among a bunch of other shit. America is all kinds of corrupt and fucked up and that nigger should have been impeached twenty billion times over worse than Clinton was.

Don't get me wrong, King Nigger absolutely should be executed for treason but what is the point of even caring about this? Nothing is ever going to happen to him regardless of all the evidence showing how much of a traitor he is

Secret court rebukes NSA for 5-year illegal surveillance of U.S. citizens
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article152948259.html
archive.is/iCQfp
WASHINGTON —
U.S. intelligence agencies conducted illegal surveillance on American citizens over a five-year period, a practice that earned them a sharp rebuke from a secret court that called the matter a
The criticism is in a lengthy secret ruling that lays bare some of the frictions between the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and U.S. intelligence agencies obligated to obtain the court’s approval for surveillance activities.
The ruling, dated April 26 and bearing the label “top secret,” was obtained and published Thursday by the news site Circa.
It is rare that such rulings see the light of day, and the lengthy unraveling of issues in the 99-page document opens a window on how the secret federal court oversees surveillance activities and seeks to curtail those that it deems overstep legal authority.
The document, signed by Judge Rosemary M. Collyer, said the court had learned in a notice filed Oct. 26, 2016, that National Security Agency analysts had been conducting prohibited queries of databases “with much greater frequency than had previously been disclosed to the court.”
It said a judge chastised the NSA’s inspector general and Office of Compliance for Operations for an “institutional ‘lack of candor’ ” for failing to inform the court. It described the matter as “a very serious Fourth Amendment issue.”
The Fourth Amendment protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government, and is a constitutional bedrock protection against intrusion.
Parts of the ruling were redacted, including sections that give an indication of the extent of the illegal surveillance, which the NSA told the court in a Jan. 3 notice was partly the fault of “human error” and “system design issues” rather than intentional illegal searches.
The NSA inspector general’s office tallied up the number of prohibited searches conducted in a three-month period in 2015, but the number of analysts who made the searches and the number of queries were blacked out in the ruling.
The NSA gathers communications in ways known as “upstream” and “downstream” collection. Upstream collection occurs when data are captured as they move through massive data highways – the internet backbone – within the United States. Downstream collection occurs as data move outside the country along fiber optic cables and satellite links.
Data captured from both upstream and downstream sources are stored in massive databases, available to be searched when analysts need to, often months or as much as two years after the captures took place.
The prohibited searches the court mentioned involved NSA queries into the upstream databanks, which constitute a fraction of all the data NSA captures around the globe but are more likely to contain the emails and phone calls of people in the United States.
Federal law empowers the NSA and CIA to battle foreign terrorist actions against the United States by collecting the electronic communications of targets believed to be outside the country. While communications of U.S. citizens or residents may get hoovered up in such sweeps, they are considered “incidental” and must be “minimized” – removing the identities of Americans – before broader distribution.
The court filing noted an NSA decision March 30 to narrow collection of “upstream” data within the United States. Under that decision, the NSA acknowledged that it had erred in sweeping up the communications of U.S. citizens or residents but said those errors “were not willful.” Even so, the NSA said it would no longer collect certain kinds of data known as “about” communications, in which a U.S. citizen was merely mentioned.

I got to buy one of these hats tbh

Image is Inter/pol/ cross-post from halfchan

It would be fun to see them come back.

And now that this is stickied they are sliding the shit out of the DWS Threat To Police Chief thread and the Murdered Federal Prosecutor Who Was Investigating The Case thread

EXTREMELY FUCKING IMPORTANT!

related.

Clinton was not impeached, he was acquitted. He got away with it.

Open wide for copypasta.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy
That last bit being so liberal 'activists' could target conservative donors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lois_Lerner

Basically, they used the IRS to grant favorable tax statuses to democrat donating groups and deny it to repulican leaning groups, and unduly audited (an expensive and time consuming process) republican groups. They also leaked who was donating to conservative groups directly to liberal groups. They lied about it, covered it up, lied about covering it up, stalled handing over evidence, lied about stalling, destroyed evidence, lied about destroying evidence, and then they all got away with it. Everyone was allowed to retire or resign. No one was punished. It was so transparent, and they all got away with it. It was maddening.

You mean the one where google captain cha is blocking posts on halfcan?

I hate to be a dickhead about this but I have a very important question to ask without attempting to derail or signal. I have been a lurker since chanology and an avid poster before the first exodus. What I'd like to ask is why anons still fucking look to world leaders as the power point? Excuse the pun but Obama was a fucking idiot, so was Bush, Obama couldn't do shit without a teleprompter so why do we keep focussing on media matters, regardless if they are alternative or mainstream? Most of us know that they are all fucking kiked up puppets and we've done so much good digging, yet we never dig underground and find the real power sources. Even Soros himself is just a front to something more sinister but we lose our shit over what the normies are saying. I don't get it anymore Holla Forums. I do not mean to sound facetious, but there seems to be a cycle no matter where the ideology goes to.

WHY?

All this just to keep people from finding out he's gay

Well saying Obama did X isn't what we mean but actually a specific group of Kike Handles
Which does produce different results at times
Keep in mind that Jews aren't some Hive mind but rather individuals who are genetically inclined to have the traits that make them very likely to subvert us

Definitely agree with you… But I just don't get the basic narratives anymore. I feel that most of the guys are beyond this. There is no quality to the substance anymore… if that makes sense?

Without trying to sound like everyone else the flood from reddit hasn't been helpful at all

And sorry for not including this in the previous post but you say hivemind… You would laugh. You think you know jews, but you don't. Trust this user who is not even circumcised but has happened to be in the presence of jews in this user's life. They are vigilant christ haters first, racists 2nd, and have a napoleon complex beyond the imagination of man. They truly do follow the man-made talmud which was to subvert anybody from linking to christianity. Even the mohammedens are under their spell, due to catholocism creating it via the jesuit order - those lucifer worshipping gnostics. Remember that they will do everything to influence, even if to befriend you…. you can test the waters and you will see for yourself on a very shallow level how evil they truly are within their hearts.

I'm not even aware of it. I have a job, long hours, late nights. lots of open roads. Only check in once every week, sometimes a month… it's sad because I feel the brotherhood/camaraderie/banter is lost on all senses.

Look it's not an actual hive mind but they have genetic traits that make them act a certain way
They've evolved to become a parasite of White people, getting the traits such as high verbal IQ, low physique, and explaining why they have a high desire to subvert
Same way nigs while different will always nig
The Jewish Religion was also created to further their desire to subvert but obviously as seen by Atheist, Christian and Muslim Jews it's a genetic thing more than anything

I agree with you for the most part… however I do not excuse genetic disposition for behaviour or use it as a scaled to judge an individual. The affection of such a suggestion ultimately leads to cultural marxism. "He cannot help it because he's a nog" OR "oh, typical hollywood jew again". based on what they are. Yes, the factors are there… But I still believe there are varieties… that does not include stereotypes however, for they exist for a reason. I just feel sorry for the people born into the wrong place with a mind which is awake enough to realise that their own kind is killing themselves…. while their surrounding folk are there to chastise them and/or kill them off. A great example of this would be pastor Manning.

There are varying amounts how much one can stray from genetics
Whites can break from their baseline a lot easier than others, especially Jews and Asians, which is why those two are seen as Hive mind like
And besides Cultral Marxism is that them saying that the nurture is all that important in the raising of someone, completely forgetting the nature

No they are social traits. Jewish women in the past were whores. They were raped and grew to hate men that wouldn't date them as single mothers. Their 'white knight' is the cuck. The family system reproduces itself through boy rape (circumcision) reproducing the cuck through arrested development and spoiling the girls into whores to recreate the whore the cuck seeks out. They are whiny and neurotic because they don't remember the rape and are not self-aware of their inherent differences.

-t Pretty sure I'm a jew, not ethnically but in biblical terms. You know like the Antichrist.

Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast"describes my experience.

youtu.be/q9kT37eIkaY

**Ignore**
This is only a test to determine is I have posting capabilities on DuckDuck as Google is apparently blocking posters at the Captcha

go back to cuckchan faggot
we don't use google fucking captcha here

Use of KikeKikeShlomo outs you, motherfucker. Kill yourself.

>B-But the Russians meddled in the election! There's proof, we just have to find it!
Boy howdy, I sure am proud to be an American.

The list of name that were un-masked is a critical piece of this puzzle and shouldn't violate anyone's rights if it were released simply as a list of the names of people who had their 4th amendment rights violated.

His name is Tobi.

Dems are pretty much that girl who the guy catches cheating over her phone and then she gets offended because you looked at her phone.

Now the Republicans on capital hill actions make it perfectly clear. The behavior makes perfect sense.

Obama is setting a rival government, correct? >That's a fact.

The Republicans have been obstructing Trump, Agenda from day one. Correct?

Obama spied on his friends and enemies. Correct.

We can assume Obama is black mailing the GOP to do his bidding.

That's fucked.

:^)

The key to dealing with jews is to keep stringing them along, thinking that they will get a bigger payout later if they don't kike you now. In the meantime, you get more intelligence on them and start forming your own OODA loop.

It's like a game.

t. crypto

FISA is classified, goy. Wouldn't want the public to find out we are the slave colony of a bankrupt company owned by the (((Rothschilds))).

NY Post did a juicy article on this.

archive.is/ptH3G

Sovereign citizen get out >>>/liberty/

This.
I have a jewish "friend" beneath his exterior he is evil and he is not even aware of it because he is a moral relitavist.

Fun fact. The whole JDIF meme started as a joke mocking the concept of every Jew who ever lived being a part of a world dominating conspiracy. Now this is what people actually believe.

Fuck off Moshe. It's too late now.

We have a jew in this sector.

Btw, how did you escape the oven? Who let you out?

Fun fact: (((Hogan's Heroes))) was a psyop and had an entirely kosher cast. Bob Crane was killed in a sex tape / BDSM 'accident'.

Hogan's Heroes is actually a strange example. It was made before the mythos of MUH HOLOCAUST was firmly entrenched into the general population. Back then, germans were often just portrayed as goofy and incompetent in the jewish media. Whether it was Hogan's Heroes or Get Smart or anything else involving them. I mean, fuck, HH was a sitcom involving a German POW camp. You'd never see that sort of lighthearted shit regarding Germans made nowadays.

user, I'm curious what you think of Kek, in 88 Dreams. pastebin.com/humnEfd4

Saging for off topic.

You can generally assume everyone is blackmailing everyone. Even the Jews have lost track of who's really Jewing who.

If it was white American global hegemony, I honestly wouldn't mind. But it's JEWISH global hegemony

I forget which one of the actors, but one was a kike that made up almost his entire career playing ebil natzis.

Sorry for unrelated shit but an user some time back posted some baltic artist from the soviet union era that did synthwave-style music. He posted an album with a space theme but I can't remember the name at all. Are you there, user?

leftyfur posts this sad thing then goes back to their board and posts:

That is a really old image, Holla Forums wasn't big then. It's pre-exodus.

Gets me every time.

JIDF creates the darndest memes.

no it didn't

jidf was an actual thing that Holla Forums directed the ire of, because big surprise, /new/ and Holla Forums were antisemitic

thejidf.org/

try not being a 2013 kid

I like me some Troma, user. Shit's golden. Kaufman is allowed to survive.

Kaufman literally means merchant.

Some things are priceless. For everything else, there's the race card.