Subhuman chinks

FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHINKS
A HORDE OF THEM AT GERMAN EMBASSY. ALL WITH INTERNSHIPS AND SUMMER SCHOOLS, WELL CONNECTED WITHIN (((ACADEMIA))), YET NONE CAN READ THE FUCKING WEBSITE AND BRING ALL THE DOCUMENTS THEY NEED INSTEAD OF WASTING EVERYBODY'S TIMEALSO JEWSGOD DAMNED PRC IS SENDING HORDES OF FEMALE GOOKS, PRESUMABLY KNOWING THAT AVERAGE WESTERN THOT IS HEAD ABOVE CLOUDS AND THEIR HIVE AGENTS HAVE SECRET ORDERS TO SNATCH BETAS WITH FUNCTIONING BRAINSBUT THEY ARE MOST INCOMPETENT GROUP OUT THERE, ALMOST WORSE THAN POO IN LOOS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING HIVE SPIES, WHY CAN'T TRUMP GAS CHINA ALREADY.
I COME BACK TO CAMPUS AND WHAT DO I SEE? RIGHT - MORE SUBHUMAN CHINKS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Daily reminder that chinks are, in fact, subhuman garbage - as bad as niggers!

chink here. can confirm. Every time I see whites obsessed with learning mandarin and chink culture I cringe

Mainland chink?

Btw, there are chink intel on the chans that watch the threads.

Get off the board chinki. We don't want your subhuman slanty-eyed face in here

What culture?

WTF was that webm? It looks like some little kid getting beat to the point he is half dead.

This is everyday occurance in chinkland.

Only worthwhile people in Asia are Nips, rest are soulless hive creatures literally worse than niggers.

Oh stop it you two. Even Uncle Adolf had respect for chinks.

[citation needed]

Stop posting shitty slide threads and focus on (((the real enemy)))

Where did I say that Jews should not be gassed???

Chinks are subhuman, face it. There was a reason why Nips put their lot to the sword - they knew what kind of a wicked, subhuman race chinks are.

Chink is what you get when you breed a Jew with a nigger.

understand your sentiment but I will stay

Great thread, autist.

inb4 fuck off chinese agent ect ect

the chineseroads webm is from korea.
but whatever I don't lilke korea either. Only good thing comes out of asia is japan

reee

what explains this?

family first

chyna street hoax: subhuman pretend to fall. people proceed to help. subhuman frame the helper for pushing. go to court. court actually ruled the helper was to blame.

this is very common

Decades of kikes putting niggers on the victim pedestal, they understand that bitching and moaning gets them what they want. A nigger I used to work with once told me "closed mouths don't get fed", that is how they think.

What does that even mean? Just yell and complain until someone gives you something to eat?

That is some nigger shit if I've ever heard it.

well it's been this way since like, forever
you give them votes and welfare, of course they can get anything as long as yell and riot

No sorry user but nothing aside from (((those in power))) will ever be, I detest the chink and want them repatriated but fuck atleast they arn't raping in mass hordes.

If you haven't been balls deep in some Chinese pussy you haven't lived

This.

The world is big enough for both. True Aryans take only what they need. Anything more is Jewish greed.

German STEM student here. I can confirm that German universities are being flooded with chinks. As a result, our professors despair because the average grades have never been as bad in their entire career, but their "tolerance" won´t allow them to see the problem.

That's a bullshit meme pushed by Chinks all the time to cover for their soulless nature.

Can also confirm. Their presence in Europe is really starting to become noticeable.

I literally just explained why they are soulless by giving an example

Ok, but it surely happens a lot less than what would justify walking past as an acceptable response.

they mind their business, like you should ya SJW creep

t.mainland chink

brilliant stuff retard