Hungarian PM hosts WCF: Calls for Hungarians to have more children

>“We are not demonising anyone. We are putting our priority into families,” he said in an interview. “We believe that that families and having kids is the key to the crisis of demographic we face, and that is the declining population. This philosophy goes against another philosophy, which is that the problems of Europe should be sorted out by migration, especially third-country and non-European migration. We have a duty to secure a future for our children which is still ethnically European.”

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/26/hungary-lgbt-world-congress-families-viktor-orban

archive.is/pz7ga

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vid.me/S5hj

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

It is a weird music newsclip montage.

Suddenly, I want to move to hungary.

I haven't given up hope on America yet

Good

These organizations with a political bias need to fuck off.

I was just in Hungary for three weeks. I saw more untermensch at the airport in London alone than I saw in Hungary the entire time I was there. Magyars are putting whites to shame.

gtfo weak cuck

Slavs will save the white race.

leave. Either write NIGGER like a White man or, better yet, why write it unless you are think you are talking to an actual negro? The Jew and his "rap ditties" has so infected your mind that even here, of all places, you act like a fucking wigger.

Magyars aren't Slavs. It's like calling the French Anglo-Saxon because they are next to Great Britain and Scandinavia.

Damn, should have read all of the text on that pic before posting it.

You're probably explaining this to a deracinated American at the moment
you might as well have written that in Latin
we're all just huwhite you see with no clearer definitions

He's just a cuckchanner.

Even if he's a corrupt fuck giving much money to his pals, his constant triggering of liberals make me want to vote for him next year.

Yeah it's not like there are dozens of hugely popular real nationalist groups there in that part of the world, better to stick with the alt-right's friends of jew controlled opposition and criminal communist protecting Fidesz instead, just like Western Europe does

What other politicians might you consider voting for? I'm not all that familiar with the politics of Hungary.

every. single. time.
every time somebody gets absolutely anything done some (((faggot))) arrives out of nowhere to throw the same tired accusations with no proof
name one western european politician that has suggested raising native birthrates or actually build a wall?

Look, just because you live in a jewish caliphate it doesn't mean that other countries can't wish for better leadership. Orbán is corrupt and we should have a better government. Yes, it could be worse, but it certainly can be better.

Quite, indeed every time there is talk of any resistance along comes some cunt (crypto or whatever non-white) and pushess the Soros mentored globalist candidate instead of the genuine nationalists.
Remember yiou jews got away with pretending voting for jews in Holland, France America is all we could do.
Yet in hungary there are countless jew-wise groups, nationalist of every kind and a party that got over %20 of the votes in the last election.
You insist we should back the jew again.

80% of Fidesz MPs are jewish.
Every party on the 'right' has a policy of increase the native birthrates, what Orban has done was lifted Jobbiks policy, Viktor Orban simply pays lip service while he does everything his globalist masters tell him.

All you;d ever need to do is actually speak to any nationalist in hungary and they'll tell you about how he harasses and jails nationalists, he recently expelled that guy wanted for antisemitism in Hungary, he has personally funded with taxpayers money the biggest holohoax movie released this year, he has given top tops to the children of the war criminal communists who slaughtered the Hungarians in 56 and protects the criminals etc.

Just what is the point of Holla Forums if all that ever happens is people like you cheer on the controlled opposition every time, especially when they are actual non-kiked alternatives available.

Fair enough if you want to pretend voting Tory in England is the best you can do
but in countries with huge anti-semitic sentiment you'll still want to promote the kike option.

name one
sources are always nice

Where are you from?

Outlaws’ Army (Betyársereg),
The Érpatak Model Nationwide Network (Érpataki Modell Országos Hálózata),
Identitárius Association of College Students (Identitárius Egyetemisták Szövetsége),
Jobbik (gained 20%+ of votes in last election)
Orbán Viktor
Semjén Zsolt
Navracsics Tibor
Lázár János
Pintér Sándor
Martonyi János
Matolcsy György
Balog Zoltán
Németh Lászlóné
Fazekas Sándor
Hende Csaba
Varga Mihály
Tállai András
Felkai László
Kontrát Károly
Győri Enikő
Bába Iván
Németh Zsolt
Szatmáry Kristóf
Nagy Róza
Cséfalvay Zoltán
Czomba Sándor
Csizmadia Norbert
Pleschinger Gyula
Naszvadi György
Kovács Zoltán
Bíró Marcell
Rétvári Bence
Répássy Róbert
Szabó Erika
Simicskó István
Jávor András
Halász János
Hoffmann Rózsa
Soltész Miklós
Szócska Miklós
Szőcs Géza
Hegmanné Nemes Sára
Vízkelety Mariann
Fónagy János
Kovács Pál
Molnár Ágnes
Völner Pál
Czerván György
Farkas Imre
Budai Gyula
Illés Zoltán
Kardeván Endre
V. Németh Zsolt
Fodor Lajos
Vargha Tamás

[Source: Gyöngyösi Márton in an email to me]
He is the one that called for all dual isreali/Hungarians in parliament to be registered as a security risk.
Hungary far-right leader demands lists of Jews
http:// uk.reuters.com/article/us-hungary-antisemitism-idUSBRE8AQ0L920121127

Why are you on Holla Forums arguing/shit flinging about this so much if you're this woefully misinformed?

nothing will never be good enough for many shills on Holla Forums so I don't care anymore
splinter away, not my problem

You complete and absolute cunt
What is splintering about correcting an ill-informed LARPing kike on Holla Forums about the reality in a foreign country you clearly know fuck all about.
These groups I named already exist, they are holding back from becoming a full party until the next election is over, (to prevent any splintering).
They all are allying with the strongest candidate for this election and the party already got 20% in the last election so it isnt some weak opposition, its existence is the only reason Soros mentored Viktor Orban(Soros paid for his college tuition back in the 1990s) has done anything about the invasion attempted, he is still letting them in if the Saudis/Chinese/isrealis pay 200,000 Euros.

Everything you wrote was wrong, ill-informed and you're the one accusing me of being the dishonest one.

All you could offer was to vote for the same jew-controlled false opposition again

Get fucked you moronic kike-supporting fraud

the fence seems to have worked just as planned
but shill away

How am I the shill when you are the one promoting the jew controlled opposition?
Why are you continuing to argue about something you've demonstrated you've absolutely zero knowledge or understanding of?

Your insisting they have no options but to vote for the same jew controlled puppet that we do in the West, yet they have options, feasible ones and they know the jew question as opposed to the nu-wave retards who for some reason think voting for jews will save us from jews.

How can anyone on Holla Forums be this retarded?

They started building 1 year after Toroczkai suggested it. And just to see how great a nationalist he is: building the fence nearly crippled the logistics of out armed forces, that's how shitty their current situation is.

The entire left is a hate group. Anti-white, anti-man, anti-straight, anti-Christian, anti-pagan, anti-Western period. Anti-anything except shitskins and fags.

Clearly the same thing and the superior alternative is pretending everything's fine and you'll somehow turn into a brave warrior along with everyone else once shit hits the fan. Look at South Africa when you're ready to face reality.

That is not a source. It is a politician listing all his enemies.

Obviously it's a source, just one you don't approve of, i.e leader of the non-jewish nationalist party.
Why are we getting so many jew-friendly (((anons))) on Holla Forums lately?

Here's a thought, instead of American jewish MSM being your sole source for info, how about going to the source yourself?

Go to google images and lookup the word "zsidesz" which is the Hungarian term used to describe the jewish Fidesz [zsidó = jew]

Only non-Hungarians seems to have this hard on for jewish controlled opposition Fidesz, while not one nationalist in Hungary is in any doubt about it, I'm not quite sure what those pushing for jews in politics here think has been the problem for the last 70 years, nor why they are on Holla Forums at all.

If all you want to do is continue voting for crypto-jews in government, why bother spending even a second of your life on nationalist boards pretending you want to overthrow jewry then during election time only campaigning for jewry?

Hell yeah, missionaries have played a heavy hand in the high fertility rates of Africans.

It would be cool if Eastern Europeans were religiuos zealots with lots of children

No, it was all that support they got from the west. Africans are incredibly r-selected, they shit out children no matter what.
It would be cool if we could who we are, instead of being the playthings of others.

it's a meme you stupid dolt.

It's a shit meme.

There are no "niggas" here,"homie." Either say NIGGER like a White man, or, better yet, unless you are referring to a coon, shine, drake, spade, directly, why say it at all? There are no "rappers" here. You don't belong here…

DARKIE…

everyone should be against chemical birth control. it is literally murder. the way most of them work (100% for IUDs and 60% for minipill) is not by preventing fertilization, but by preventing the embryo to implant in the uterus which happens a couple weeks after fertilization. the bible says life begins at conception. most women probably don't even realize that's how it works and they are killing a life almost every time they have sex.

\o/
Take my energy Orban

"i aint clickin that shit nigga" is a super old image macro from before 4cuck.
but you're right otherwise, guy's a faggot.

i love Hungary threads on Holla Forums, makes me so proud of my people :')

what the hell is hungary

hmm weird I don't remember those pepes being all over my trianon map…feels are accurate though :'(

kill yourself

I'm so proud for noticing and cropping out that first pic.

If the missionaries didn't bring medicine with them, more children would die and the population wouldn't grow so quickly.

But Magyars are white

How new to the internet are you? "I ain't clicking that shit nigga" is an absolutely ancient image macro.

There really aren't. Fidesz is the only right-wing party, even if they are a bit kosher for my tastes. Jobbik crashed and burned after it's leader started the massive PR-cucking. Vona purged the hardliners for brownie points. He even sent a holiday greeting to Slomó Köves, head the MAZSIHISZ (Association of Jewish Religious Communities in Hungary). All the other parties are either commies, or globalist liberals.

Idk. I voted for Jobbik 8 Years ago when they were still nationalist. Maybe if Generation Identity forms a party, but not sure about them. The most important thing that the party should strive for are anti-immigration, and preserving our heritage, even if the EU tries to blackmail us. Everything else comes after.

Stopped reading right there. He has Gypsy blood, bot certainly not a kike.

I want to believe

HELICOPTER RIDES ARE TOO MERCIFUL FOR THE COMMUNIST SCUM.