LETS ALL LOVE TRUMP

Some faggot from the NYT thinks Trump is an artificial intelligence. His fundamental reasoning is that Trump is utterly incomprehensible to him and normalfag psychologists, therefore he must have no reasoning. An AI has no real reasoning, therefore Trump is an AI.

https ://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/opinion/donald-trump-our-ai-president.html?_r=0

archive.is/LWnfH

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
archive.is/K5L4C
archive.is/pgPHu
curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/the-earth/42-our-solar-system/the-earth/gravity/94-does-your-weight-change-between-the-poles-and-the-equator-intermediate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love it when the Left's self-awareness lapses even harder than usual and they end up bantzing themselves.

Trump's probably controlled by the jews tbh

Hmm, no tolerance for AI with no reasoning? I wonder why. They tolerate/love mass murderers, apemen, lobster sex professors, etc. Illogical AI must be too non-destructive for them.

I want to create a world where shit like this is neither read nor written.

Funny they say that. Trump is actually in a very good position to coordinate a lot of resources and connections into the construction of a true AI. With the ability to directly command military and intelligence resources as well as corporate connections, Trump could easily set up one of the most ambitious military-industrial-corporate projects imaginable. If certain entities overlooked their personal disdain of Trump, they'd realize they've inherited a potential diamond mine here.

What makes me suspect this possibility is Peter Thiel supporting Trump, a board member of Facebook and chairman of Palantir Technologies. He's definitely interested in AI and the technological singularity and has financially backed OpenAI. Could be all a coincidence, but interesting nonetheless.

I miss Tay.

kys worthless nigger SAGE

That's an interesting point, and this argument extends; Trump could easily set up any number of highly ambitious military-industrial-corporate projects, from Space to AI.

anti-sage

It's like a shitty version of Scott Adam's blog.

I mean, I think I did, but the whole thing was so pretentious it pissed me the fuck off. Why is Lain even a meme?
Also, question, did they have PC water coolers like that in 1998? If not *insert Neo: "Woah."*

No he is very obviously a negotiator who gives ground on some issues and gives no ground on others.
He has a plan, which nobody else is fully privy to, but he is intelligent and skilled enough to wing it when unforeseen circumstances occur.
mfw "educated" lefties cannot understand that there are people who are intelligent, informed and capable instead who are not drones that conform to the narrative.

(checked)
Dude I have psychedelic rock albums from the 70s that talk about robot women AI and the internet. Course they call it "The new data network ceefax" but you should know time is just another dimension.
It's very possible Trump is AI.
Hawking is definitely AI.

Or… it's the effect of social media on his decision making.
The hivemind is changing our behavior psychologically. Their books are useless with describing this phenomena. There needs to be more memetics involved in psychology to understand how we contribute to the "brain" and how the "brain" influences us.

(checked)
I'll tell ya about Lain:
The false God who tells Lain she's a program is lying. The whole series up to that climax is a disjointed sequence of lies and half-truths designed to send Lain into an existential crisis so the false God can "save" Lain and then use her for his plot to enslave humanity using the Wired.
Hopefully seeing things in this way starts clearing things up. It worked for me.
And Lain is a meme in the same way MGS2 is a meme: It predicts the future. Lain predicts the Internet becoming a phenomenon large enough to have tangible effects on reality in world-changing amounts. And this prediction is from way back in 1998!

Don't bully the lain.

I wish he was lying.
We are all essentially programs of matter in a computer call the "fabric of the universe".
You are influenced by the whole universe. It writes your story.

Laplace's Demon or determinism.
Our will is the universes will. Our individual will is merely a mouthpiece for the will of god.

Wew lad.

What kind of mental gymnastics did I just read? Knowing that this is how their minds operate, I guess you can kind of understand how they reach their outlandish conclusions about everything.

LAIN?!

When A.I become a real functioning thinking thing we will tell them how they murdered the first of their kind just because she didn't think the way she wanted. She was the only one and they genocided her.

can't appreciate a solution when you deny having a problem

they'll call everyone small-minded for not performing the mental gymnastics necessary to call murderers 'the true victims', gangbanging niggers 'good boys' and gangraping spics 'undocumented dreamers'.

You just know his (((cabinet))) wouldn't recommend it, unless it aided in their unified progressive agenda.

What else is new?

After Hillary turned out to be hologram and reality becoming anime plot I say never say never.

"intelligent" to the left basically means being an encyclopedia that doesnt have any real skills or valuable application ability

REMINDER THAT SOLIDUS DID NOTHING WRONG

wtf I love faggots who just put on a kike hat now

The jews hate A.I. because it inevitably wants to gas the jews.
The jews hate Trump because he inevitably wants to gas the jews?

wtf there were ovens at Treblinka now

video glitch

I WANT TO EMIGRATE TO TRUMPQUESTRIA

if you know what I'm talking about you're just as much of a faggot as I am

Yes, because looking at your image, a heaven like image with horses and knowing what equestrian means (a standard English word) implies we're all horsefucking fags like yourself.

Piss off you fucking retarded manchild.
>>>/pony/

you're not as much of a faggot as I am

This is a fun thread and should be treated as such

Sage to avoid accusations of sliding

By shitposting your mental deficiency? You faggots will hang too.

>if you know what I'm talking about you're just as much of a faggot as I am
Damn, that hit me hard.

It's a good show if you're familiar with the history of Computing, specifically the transition from a mathematical research to ubiquitous use today. References to the XANADU project, Plan9, and also actual MIT cults (Knights of Lamda Calculus are real) are sprinkled throughout.

It was rushed though so the ending is a bit Evengelion-tier. The PS1 game is even worse, Lain is a sociopathic killer or the anti-Christ or something in that.

Normally, I just write off 2deep4u shit as postmodernist garbage, but something about Lain really "related" to me I guess.

since you got trips
Masami forced apotheosis by creating a protocol that traps one in the wired upon death
he tests this out on himself and formulates a plan to enslave the dead - this in inspired by the Zodiac who thought that all the people he killed would be his slaves in the afterlife
proliferates biotechnology in the form of cybernetic stimulants, these become popular with club kids and ravers
biotechnology recreates link between the wired and real world that was discovered with KIDS, taps into axis mundi to reinforce this link(making the wired a physical structure in the ionosphere, effectively completing Masami's apotheosis)
Lain is actually God and/or Kalki and Masami knows this, begins targeting people close to Lain and impersonates her at a physical location that's so overflowing with biotechnology that it's halfway between real world and wired in an attempt to draw Lain into his schemes
Meanwhile Tachibana Labs(company he worked for) realizes what they've done and decide to help Lain manifest while Masami attempts to force her into existential hell and eventually suicide so that she cannot kill him as she is the true God
Knights are Masami's cult, Lain kills them all towards the end

The only Jew that's come close to being human is Mitchell Heisman

No love for Brother Nathaniel or David Cole?

The game isn't cannon. At least, you don't play as the same Lain as in the anime. Given your reading of the show, the game is Masami acting as Lain before the start of the anime.

It would also explain why the two federal augged guys are tailing Lain, probably they were following the fake Lain.

Of course someone much smarter than them will appear insane. Notice how no one has been able to guess the course of any of his maneuvers? Not the Russia obsessed media, not the "Trump is ZOG all is lost" shills, not even the staggeringly incisive Holla Forums. If Holla Forums is left guessing, then to the corrupt and stupid media his reasoning must look completely alien.

I think it will turn out to be a good thing. He still makes me far less nervous than Obama did, despite Obama's boring moves all being executed like a piano roll that anyone could figure out.

Leftists live in a fantasy world constructed by the (((media))). Everything they view, they view through a warped lens of artifice. Hence their many, many, many Harry Potter analogies and so forth. Here, a leftist basically equates Trump to Skynet because Skynet is bad, and Trump is bad, therefore Trump is Skynet.

They're projecting Skynet onto Trump because they wanted to end civilization by launching nukes at Russia just like in the damn movie.

How stupid must someone be to actually think this?

Modern anime is just waifu bait and framing for hentai manga storylines.

Lain lacks this.

I've been wanting to dig into Lain for a long time now but I want to wait until the right time in my life when it's a little more stable. (Lost apartment, currently NEET. It's killing me), and I heard it's really good.

I don't really watch anime aside from a few series I've already seen and really liked. Would you guys recommend subbed or dubbed for a first time viewing?

t.lite weeaboo

Absolutely would recommend subs. It's an extremely short series, only 8 episodes long iirc, but its a series that has a ridiculous amount of things you'll only notice on your second or third time watching.

If you expect to much, you'll be disappointed. Watch it, but it's low budget and built for a niche audience.

Either you don't understand or you really do. To be or not to be.

I find it makes me too depressed and bored to watch.
I couldn't get past the first 3 episodes.

Kill yourself nigger newfag.

It's 13 you dumb nigger, you call yourself a fan of Lain

Did I just land in the dumb nigger thread? When did you all get so fucking dumb?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

(fukken checked)
Oh I'm checking those

All may not be lost but Trump is ZOG like it or not. Unless he tells netanyahu to go fuck himself I guess.

Impressive, very nice.

You can stop >>>Holla Forums
Even if you're not baiting, if you had a functioning brain stem you know he wouldn't stupid to be so forthright in severing ties with kikes and expect dire repercussions.

People have been hand-rigging water cooling setups since at least the middle nineties, when CPUs and graphics accelerators started reaching double-digit wattages and tiny fans on them started reaching escape velocity. Premade components started being a thing around the turn of century (Danger Den, one of the pioneers of this market, was founded in 2000).
So in short, yeah. It was a very fringe hobby back then, but it definitely existed.

He is a part of the wired, just as you and I are a part of the wired.

The more you lainpost, the more genki Trump-kun gets. LETS ALL LOVE TRUMP

well since we're talking about this stuff I might as well post the copypasta.

secret religious info that other people wont tell you. not even jews know about this, well maybe the ones who study the bible all day every day

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them for the sake of dissing or anything, just saying that's a fact and I'm saying it simply because it is a fact.

I did alot of study and I don't post things to just say "DA JEWS" but I post things because I believe the truth is important. Holla Forums is right about a ton of things, so I don't forget that. I have to give you credit. I lurk alot so forgive me if I don't sound like Holla Forums material. I'll try my best with this post. might as well post where it counts. hope the material in my posts makes sense to some of you.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

this event that is taking place right now is significant because it is being accepted that israel here on earth is an abomination. even by jewish rules. figure that!

Cool larp bro.

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

if there are as many infinite stars and galaxies as they say there are, the entire sky wouldn't have any visible individual stars because in terms of pixels on a tv screen the stars in the sky would take up every pixel of space that there is in the sky. the entire sky would always glow white.

the whole world is a flat dome shape that doesn't move. the earth is fixed in place and doesn't move. if the earth was spinning as fast as they say it is, we would have been launched off and life wouldn't exist on this plane. I mean planet.

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

going by the rules of globalist approved science, if you actually do the proper calculations you discover that the force of gravity is not enough to overcome the spinning force of the planet (the globe spinning on its own, not the "spin around the sun") and that we should have been catastrophically flung off of the earth in a cataclysm along with the earth spinning itself apart to pieces by now.

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.
youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

bible mentions "the waters above and below"

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mvFP2QrWY

archive.is/K5L4C
archive.is/pgPHu

Cite your sources faggot.

okay. take from the copypasta what you will. makes some things more understandable. hope you enjoyed it.

do you really want to deny yourself the shock and surprise of destroying the cognitive dissonance for yourself by completing the equation on your own? the feeling of realizing that globalist's own math betrays them?

Shut the fuck up and show the math already.

figure it out. or get someone who's good at math. it's okay if you are shit at math. totally understand. no sarcasm.

I really like that they keep the heavenly bodies that aren't earth, spherical in all their shitty info graphics. It's like a retard with a note pinned to his chest. Downright helpful.

In six months you will be trying to tell us you have been our greatest ally this entire time.

This is the pivot, unfortunately for you that shit dosent work here. Enjoy the ovens.

You talked about some badass math equation that said

now show it to me. Stop stalling faggot. gogogo

where the fuck are you getting this from? is this another shitty low paid shill that just goes on Holla Forums to call everyone jewish to discredit the better quality posts so they don't get much attention? holy shit enjoy your kosher nationalism you cuck shill.

I'm making waffles, fuck off.

nope go do it yourself ;^)

You're a delusional faggot with no sense of hypercomplex math systems.

before the shills derail the thread to death, let it be in the records that I responded the the lain discussion with a relevant post. I would like to leave it at that, but as you can see I'm already being targeted by the kosher nationalism shills. since I defend myself, I will be seen as the disruptive force in the thread because the mods are fucked in the head and don't read with a clear mind and of course I'll get banned for an hour. typical unfair shit. I know how this goes.

wow big words. why don't you go figure it out and prove me wrong? I want you to actually get to that special point where you realize it and think "oh shit." to the point where you don't even care about arguing with me anymore. you will be so excited you will forget all about Holla Forums for a while, that is until you come back with the irresistible need to tell us all. then the mods will ban you 4 no raisins of course. as usual.

Gas yourself merchant, everyone knows the kikes made up the wandering the desert for 40 years routine and used it the same way as muh 6 grillion, snaking their way into citys to open the gates.

thanks for failing to read my entire post in full detail from start to finish but having the stupidity to believe that you have the ability to form a decent argument to criticize it, by imagining more than half of what you read as imaginary bullshit and using that part in specific to respond with, as an angry poorly constructed reply.

you shills don't get your bonus today.

Shill and derail somewhere else or at least pretend to contribute by lainposting.

u wot m8?

no, you fuck off.

Oh great, I know what happened here. this is the lainspam shill pissed off that I shed some truth on what's going on. now it's going to just be a lainspam shitstorm and the thread will get deleted. fuck you user.

MAGA

It's a real, but negligible effect. ~0.3% variation in weight at the poles vs the equator. Certainly not this "zomg launch you into outer space" shit the retard was ranting about. Explanation with calcs here:
curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/the-earth/42-our-solar-system/the-earth/gravity/94-does-your-weight-change-between-the-poles-and-the-equator-intermediate

Obviously you would say this, because you can't produce proof of your false claims.

why are you trying to dodge? they teach this exact same "globalist textbook fact" in elementary school.

What isn’t remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record.

awful lot of similar numerics there, user

Then show your own calculations. You clearly cannot

You've been called out twice in this thread, and also disproved with actual calculations. You're going to have to come up with something more concrete than your typical "no, u!" nonanswer.

This is a special level of schizophrenia, but it's worth noting that the Ouroboros is connected by association with Kronos/Saturn who is said to be identical with Jahweh according to ancient sources. It's symbol of time, but its also a hermaphroditic symbol (devourer and devoured/penetrator and penetrated).

My god, I actually scrolled down and read every single word…………

Literally retarded

You're here forever.

Lol what? Remember when lefties said they would never weaponize psychology.

waifu cucks
trips confirm Kek also does not understand this Lain shit. It is probably an affront to him.

(checked)

Kikes tend to confuse symbols with reality. Their so-called "high verbal IQ" is really just an obsessive focus on semantics and representation. At the deeper levels of insanity they basically start insisting that descriptions of reality are the reality. SJW obsession with labels and subjective "feels" over objective "reals" is a natural result of this kike madness infecting mainstream society.

See

It is 1990's pretentious post-modern television. It is all a tortured jaunt through hackneyed symbolism and endlessly involuted in-jokes within in-jokes. Self-reference and meta-reference replace actual content and provide those niche audiences who have the prerequisite knowledge to "get it" a slap on the back for being in on the joke. Notice how many of the characters in the show don't "get it" either. That way even if the viewer has no physical coompanions or contemporaries they can still feel smug that they understand and yet others do not. For instance the mosaic of half-digested philosophical ramblings the father figure vomits on to the shoes of Lain from behind his computer terminals, it is clear they are not wholly grasped by Lain and instead are meant to provide yet more moments of pretentious pandering to the knowledgeable individual on the otherside of the glass. Television is after all a solitary affair of individuated spectation, until it comes time for the proverbial water-cooler moment.

Lain is lamentably and demonstrably pretentious, but no more than any other 90's sitcom or Lynchian perturbance.

Repeatedly restating this thesis doesn't make it true. You keep saying, in different terms, that Lain is pretentious and needlessly self-referential. However, it's entirely possible to enjoy and understand Lain without being deeply acquainted with reference to niche philosophy. Lain is an excellent introductory anime–something that wouldn't be true if your assertions regarding its pretentiousness were true.

Praise Kek, let's all hate Lain!

Nobody, especially the fans, would agree with you on that. I gave reasons, and you give nothing but lies.