BIG THANK YOU from Based Stick Man

Silly that he would just post this to Twitter
twitter.com/BasedStickMan_/status/867731218367889408
Great work with the investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908
archive.fo/nVu0m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chopstickman is talking about cuck/pol/.

isn't he a jew?

Not sure, he's a kosher traitor who advocates white genocide though and aut-kike idiots like OP keep shilling for him here.

He's not a Jew, but he is a multiple felon race mixing civic nationalist with a history of abusing drugs and even huffing scotchgard. He's not fit to be the leader of any movement, and has most likely been turned as a fed informant. It's very suspicious that a man with a criminal record as large as his would be getting into physical confrontations. California has very strict laws for repeat offenders.

I know either him or cuck knight was a kike,they punched some guy while yelling muh jewish mother or some shit

(checked)

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908

Your timeline is fucked up matey.
He didn't become an informant BECAUSE of the Berkeley shit, he was ALREADY one. I mean, seriously, before the incident even happened you could see just by his "Captain America" get-up with shield and baton, that he was intended to be the focal point of the whole group.
Dressed in a theatrical costume, with pre-weakened balsa wood stick, he hit his teammate (the "antifa") who was wearing a padded skullcap under his beanie.
The stick shattered into pieces, because it was designed to, in a way DESIGNED to give the impression of a forceful blow - pure Hollywood.
By carrying out this scripted action, yes scripted, both sides of the "conflict" are under the command and/or direction of the same hidden hand, and with the help of legions of shills, he was instantly propelled to "BASED" which has now become all but a codeword for 'establishment shill who we want to be accepted by the right' not only on the chans, but throughout the Jewish alt-right and more traditional chruch-going, gun owning, conservative mid-West circles.
The whole thing was staged.
The incident with Spencer prior to "Stick man"? That was staged too. Spencer's credibility was at zero due to recent events, so they gave him the "BASED AND BRAVE" treatment by staging a fake attack.
Shows you what kind of a cuck that faggot really is, he's willing to get sucker punched for money and lube.

Holy shit.

A lack of conclusive evidence being available to prove that he is a Jew, is NOT the same thing as him NOT being a Jew.

Archive you double nigger.
archive.fo/nVu0m

What the hell happened to cuckchan? I know it got bad, but now it's literally a civcuck "nationalist" board where faggots like this gook-fucker and the good goyim/kikes from Rebel Media are revered.

Interesting picture on Smoking gun though.
This fucker is not White. Check it out. What d'you guys reckon? Latrine-o?

Stop trying to slide bitch.
No one gives a shit about halfchan.

GG brought all the posters worth a damn here and then aut-kikes took over, they're trying to do the same here.

Nah, I don't buy that it was a meticulously crafted psyop. I think it was more organic than that. Like the majority of white American Trump supporters, stickman just turned out to be a massive cuck faggot.

A disorganized career criminal willing to risk life imprisonment for political ideals, just so happens to be professionally made up, just so happens to be the guy who ends up in the national press.
Well, you're welcome to believe that, but it seems obvious to me that the odds are far more likely he had already been recruited as an agent provocateur.
People with violent criminal histories willing to sell their souls to avoid lengthy prison sentences are the idea candidates. Used to violence, lacking intelligence, egotistical.

I can see how you came to that conclusion, and given his record it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility. Just going with Occam's razor on this one.

I would guess he has Italian ancestry.

Funny, I consider my interpretation to be invoking the razor too, mostly due to the risk he would otherwise be exposed to and the fact that he did it not in the pursuit of drugs or money, but lofty political beliefs which were previously of no interest to him throughout his career of crime.
I understand your position but have a different assessment of the number of factors which would have needed to change to turn him from hoodlum into crusader for the White race. Where as what has to change (how many factors are involved) for him to become an agent of the state? Just one - the desire to stay out of prison, as a career criminal he's already dishonest, as a thug he was already violent.
Not looking for an argument, just explaining how I arrived at my position.

Tweet was deleted. Learn to archive stupid

You forgot tranny fucker

lel

I saw one of the early live interviews he did with Gavin. His stated motive for showing up to the protest like that was "I could see these kids were going to get hurt. Fighting is dangerous! I've been a fighter my whole life so I wanted to go there and defend them cause they don't know how dangerous fighting can be."

That was it. No political motive whatsoever.

He didn't articulate anything political at all. He never said a word about "free speech" or conservative issues or even Trump. Then if you look at his candid tweets they all betray a generalised lack of passion for politics. His opinions are cookie cutter copies of Gavin and the alt-light.
It is somewhat believable that this guy would jump on the eCeleb train for money… but who is coaching him on how to exploit that gravy train? This guy does not seem like the social media manager type to understand how to capitalize on GoFundMe and YouTube and so on. He has help.
I'm also skeptical of his stick. Why did his stick break so easily on the top of someone's soft skull? The blow did not appear to hurt at all by the way the stick failed to dent the skull and transfer force into the victim's head. I saw that blow and I didn't cringe I said to myself "why is his stick so fucking weak that didnt even look like it hurt"
He gets arrested and gets out next day and no one asks him how he got out or why he isn't in legal jeopardy. The case just goes away and the alt-kikes interviewing him don't push him on the details.
Then he goes and asks people to give him all their personal information so he can "extreme vet" them. Wow. Now you have a meth addict ex-convict who is going to.. what… pull equifax reports and do background checks on the members of his fucking internet-launched street gang? WOW CONTROLLED OPPOSITION IS CONFIRMED

Just coming to a page 25 thread to check the gets.