Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?

Go back and watch any video of the Trump meeting with (((his holiness))). The body language says it all.

Trump is happy, confident and dominant in the pope's own house. The pope just looks sad and butthurt the entire time and tried to make a joke at one point calling Trump fat.

There are some serious jimmies being rustled. I am thinking this goes way beyond posturing and body language into the hidden power dynamics and the (((elite))) or occult.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SnWJ3
youtube.com/watch?v=ulHep8Saxok
youtu.be/_OeNobWvTOQ?t=42m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he touches his hand a lot and the pope fucking slaps his hand

I know the video you're talking about, and that's not Trump's hand.
I don't know who was trying to get gay with the gay ass commie pope but it wasnt Trump.

The globalists hate Trump. It's that simple.

Because who gives a fuck? "lol the pope looks sad and mad while he was happy with past presidents" is normalfag shit, it was spammed all over twitter today. Also

The jesuits are like superkikes, so if Trump is chummy with Israel and the Saudis, well, this kike is right up his alley.

Trump is kind of a fag, but the fucking Pope looks like he's scared he might get slapped like a bitch.

Really shows who's in charge.

My point is the pope is the figurehead for some serious occult shit.

They are all about symbols and ceremonies and for him to be dominated by Trump (praise be upon him) like this, it represents some serious shit.

The media is trying to spin it by just showing one to two cherrypicked pics, but watch the videos and you can see the dynamics going on.

Sometimes I really wonder just who in the fuck Trump really is.

Do shut the fuck up, you're just making yourself seem like a fool talking like that.

Thanks for the laugh, OP. Pope looks like Nazis stuck 25 centimeters of wood up his ass.

(checked)

Nobody brought it up because there wasn't really anything of substance. But as long as it's up now l could have sworn l saw a pic, or maybe a screenshot of (((His Holiness))) doing a perfect Bernie cuckstance while Trump stands by him grinning floating around goybook. If anyone knows what I'm talking about l wouldn't mind a copy.

Do feel free to take your own advice, fag.

Trump is an agent of God/Kek. Seriously. He's right 100% of the time, and never loses. He's clean in a dirty world. No wonder the false fag satanic pope looks sad.

Nobody brought it up because Catholicism matters that little nowadays. When your "mediator" between man and "God" is personally cucked by someone who is supposed to be beneath him, you know your little heresy scheme is coming undone and you're not more than a figurehead.

Trying to imply this hard that Trump isn't also one of the biggest Jew puppets in history.

Trump looks not only happy, he looks giddy.

Sauce?

I'm curious, where do Holla Forumsacks get their info on the Jesuits? I grew up Catholic and attended Catholic school my whole life, and I grew to distrust the Jesuits in my time in school. Hell, when I talked to my dad about this he told me he never trusted them either.

(Check'd)
I think you over-analyzing Trump and his presumed body language is caused by you not having a father figure in your life.

Pope looks like he's been feeding on the blood of goyim again

how about you kill yourself instead?

Obvious shop. Made me giggle, had to save.

HAHAHAHA
My fucking sides.

(checked)
I love how smug he looks.

Can you fuck off back to T_D. We know Catholicism is cucked. But so is Trump. Massively. He kissed the kike wall and stood like a retard with the Saudis by a Disneyball. He's Jewified, controlled and no longer worthy of our attention. From here on in it's damage control and wondering if he builds the wall.

what is the significance of that crystal ball? looks straight out of a cartoon villain hangout

Because the pope is a turbo kike and absolutely hates trump, who keeps baiting and switching them like crazy.

Trump indicates that will move the embassy -> don't do and say he never explicitly said that
Trump sells weapons to saudi arabia -> not being approved by senate thanks to Ron Paul's son archive.fo/SnWJ3

However, the only thing you are allowed to see is how Trump touched the wall, oh noes, he is now possessed by ancient kike ghost. LIKE HE DID NOT GO TO VATICAN DO CRISTIAL STUFF OR NATO OR ANYTHING THAT EVERY SINGLE OTHER PRESIDENT DOES.

THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT HE ONLY DID WHEN HE HAD TO, NOT BEFORE WHEN THERE WAS NO NEED TO DO SO LIKE ALL OTHERS.

and of course, this thread will now be slid, because the turbo kikes shills that invaded this place can't refute this.

it's von Trump's new power source

It's a globe

Soo many occult symbols in that video alone it's disturbing. Realizing (((the elites))) worship deities we have yet to fully understand has made me spiritual and hopefull once again to fight for the forces of good.

What I would do to spend a day in the Vatican archives…

this post is silly, shill or not

I didn't realize it until I watched the video. The Pope actually looks scared, they made him look more angry and judgemental in the released photos, but he looks apologetic in this video. It's strange.

You know Trump was not unofficially endorsed by the Catholic church, in fact they pulled all the stops to get rid of him. The Pope pretty much called him out personally, but Trump was still elected. Trump has so far had a pretty pro Catholic agenda, so he called the church on it's bluff. That might explain some of the fear, Francis knows Trump took them on and won.

if you find someone knowledgeable enough they can explain why those symbols fall into Catholic theology and are Christian. Don't let people brainwash you into thinking you aren't in control of your mind and what you believe.

Trump looks so disinterested in this occultist bullshit he's being dragged through by (((Kushner)))
Even habeeb to his right is trying to gauge his level of enthusiasm.

Er right you are squire…

Faggots really making me think.

It's amazing. Truly.

Trump could nuke Israel and fire up the ovens and people here will still think he's a kike plant.

Try us, let's see it happen first then we can talk.

Look.
Trump's not NatSoc. He never was. He likes jews. He likes niggers. There's no fucking argument here.
People supported him because he was a great shitposter, an alpha male, a real leader and because he was the best right-wing candidate.
To expect to go from Obama's 8 years, and three decades of kikery to a holocaust in one generation is imbecilic, and if you expected that, you're fucking delusional.

Trump's not Natsoc. But he's the best shot we have of getting there. It's less about Trump now, but more about what he's going to do to get us closer to our goals, with the wall and such, and who's going to come after him, pushing the overton window further in our favor.

Looks like Trump has thinned his supply lately actually.

Almost every leader, it seems like, who took on the pope always lost in the end, got excommunicated, deposed, etc. Not to just wave all the other shit Trump has done aside, but I feel like he may have been the only person in history who took on the Vatican and won, unless I'm forgetting someone. Mussolini maybe?

Exactly. The most important things we need to get out of Trump's presidency are:
Everything else can wait. We're playing a long game.

He know Benny is still the real pope and Frank is just the pedopope.

"Hey Frank, we have you on film with some altar boys. Let's talk pizza."

Several instances of Trump admin starting the end free gibs this this week. If I still lived in a big American city after the shit I read this week I'd be planning to move ASAP.

LOL

How would Mussolini have upset the Pope, the Axis were fighting for Christian Europe, the allies were fighting for zog.
Just as Trump is.

The priests who taught me were not Jesuits, in fact they warned me about them.

Not all clerics are pedos user. (((They))) want you to think that.

fuck off shareblue

He's not the pope.

This is the pope.

"Benny told me all about the pizza racket."

I don't disagree with you. But it seems almost like some anons would have preferred Hildog or A Leppo Man. Or they're shills - it's been pretty bad this week.

Mr. Blackpill, I seem to remember that while the axis was pro-Catholic, when it came to matters of running the state, Mussolini told the pope to fuck off, which is why I mentioned it.

Benedict is the real pope, but currently Francis is the (((pope))) that actually gets to sit in the Vatican and larp like one.

A lot of anons are young and had very high expectations for what would happen based on the kvetching of the media. Some unironically think that risking Hillary would have been much better, even though most of us would be dead or in "fun camps" if she won. Others just want to ignore the shit that's going on with Trump and pretend everything is fine. Almost no one realizes that like that jew bitch in the Bill Nye video said, it's not either-or, and even if Trump is ZOGged, we should still look to see what we can salvage from what we got instead of crying about how everything is fucked.

is Benedict even still alive? What the hell happened?

wew, I would say that's rare. I hope.

According to Jewgle he's just chilling in a new house near the Vatican, and still is referred as pope, but "pope emeritus" and still gets to wear the white robes. Also allegedly he's in great health now, despite resigning due to being unfit to continue due to his health.

Also Francis looks exactly like some famous jew, but I can't remember who the hell it is, but the resemblance is shocking.

I think they're a lot more common than you would think, but deep down they are embarrassed to admit that they think accelerationism is better so they just never mention Hilary, and when you press them they deny it like a jew caught in the act.

Consider his expression.

This post is the very definition of grasping at straws.

Might just be the sun in his eyes. He didn't seem so disappointed when he touched the wall, although I'm curious about what he put in the note in the wall.

That middle jew though, the really disgusting looking one, I swear he's there for every single world leader who goes there. Why him? Is he the grand rabbi or some shit?

I see no discernible expression at all in that image. I don't think he even bowed his head.

Pius XI and XII were massive jew lovers that did their best to hinder Hitler. The Axis may have been fighting for Christians but the Vatican was not.

The kikes are kvetching still to this day and trying to retroactively charge Pius X for "nazi collaboration".

Arch Bishop Cardinal Stepinac was tried at Nuremberg for sanctioning Croatia's stance alongside the Germans, Pope John Paul II canonised him later in the 1980's calling him a martyr and beautified which is the churches first step to making someone a Saint, which made the jews particularly angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulHep8Saxok

This clip is timestamped for the Nuremberg trial and then Pope John Paul II
youtu.be/_OeNobWvTOQ?t=42m29s

It was fake. Look at the cuffs of trump on this video. Do you see somthink not fit?

Its fun watching you shills gradually go fucking insane.

wtf I love fractional reserve banking now

Yeah…Trump didn't cuck anybody. It was an attempt at self promotion that his enemies quickly turned against him.

What the fuck is the deal with this Jewish tag?

I agree entirely. It is hilarious watching the mental gymnastics you shills go through on damage control.

Don't forget, THIS will be the FINAL end of Trump!!!

(heil'd) juden scum

Sad!

shouldn't you be swordfighting with your kids, oh brave pagan warrior?

OP, you might like or .

Most of the people talking shit about Trump are Europeans. European White Nationalist are a threat to the USA bc they are constantly trying to get us to get into their belief system. Look where their bullshit methods got them, they aren't the people to listen to.

Does anyone have that picture of Trump sitting at a table with a blur of people walking around him, smugly, almost affectionately, looking into the camera?

Kikes regularly clean up their own house by genociding their untermensch for sympathy points.

I'm sure there's some authentic heeb here who can explain their caste system a little better than me. You've got the chosen merchants, hebrew israelites, the useful goy and then the filthy goyim.

Never trust a jew, even if you're Jewish™

Is it from this dinner?
It's not smug Trump, but it's a great reaction from the audience.

I googled trump mar a lago blurry and it was the second picture you lazy faggot

have fun not posting it until this thread dies

As is the one where he's touching the jew wall.

everyone knows about cuck pope
cuck pope is shit
cuck church is shit
they should all die

kek

No sauce but he asked Melania "what are you feeding him? do you feed him (some slovenian dish that sounds like pizza)". Then Melania misheard it as pizza. Only know about this cause people tried to tie it to pizzagate stuff.

Are you defending catholic symbolism? Is it not fucking obvious that the Catholic Church is now an anti christ?

The gospel as it should be understood:
Jesus Christ died for your sins, only through a relationship with him can we make peace with the Lord God. There is nothing we can do personally to save ourselves as that would prove we have some sort of power over our salvation, when we don't, we can only be thankful that the Holy Spirit impressed himself upon us. [this is all biblical]

Catholic Gospel: Jesus saves us from our sins and you have to continually show that you're not good enough by confessing your mortal sins to another man [completely unbiblical-all created by the catholic religion] the pope is infalliable. [fucking demonic no man is worthy of praise like this as we are all sinners who have fallen and we will sin continually.]

There's a huge difference and I hope Trump fucks everything up for the Catholic Church.