REMINDER YOU VOTED FOR A JEW

REMINDER YOU VOTED FOR A JEW

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF

LIKE EVERY OTHER 4 YEARS :^)

no

wtf I love saturn now

Speak for yourself, fag. I voted for Jeb.

At least put some effort in.

when will you learn these tactics dont work?

kys

Joke's on you, I really like the fact I voted for a Jew.

ya fuckin' jew

ACCEPT THE TRUTH FAGS. YOU'RE ALL IN DENIAL. I KNOW IT HURTS TO BE MADE A FOOL OF.

REMINDER YOU GET PAID 60 CENTS A POST TO POST ON AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD

REMEMBER YOU WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING JEW :^)

wft, I love Hillary now

Real, satire, or false-flag? What is real anymore?

Acting retarded is still acting retarded, even if he's just pretending.

YOUR VOTE TOWARDS JEW IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS REAL :^)

My bet is on legit lefty/unaligned enlightened centrist who's still butthurt over the election and probably gamergate too lol

Good jew hate PR though
Anchor really motorboating my barnacles

try harder OP

Reminder: you're not telling anyone who has been here a long time anything new. We live in a ZOG. It's the age old fight, first laid out by Churchill (piss on his grave) "zionism vs. Bolshevism." We settled for the ionist hoping this would be the better path for now, since at least Trump will leave alone our 1st and 2nd amendments for the next 4-8 years while we get prepared for whatever is to come next:
'National' Jews
"There can be no greater mistake than to attribute to each individual a recognizable share in the qualities which make up the national character. There are all sorts of men – good, bad and, for the most part, indifferent – in every country, and in every race. Nothing is more wrong than to deny to an individual, on account of race or origin, his right to be judged on his personal merits and conduct. In a people of peculiar genius like the Jews, contrasts are more vivid, the extremes are more widely separated, the resulting consequences are more decisive.
At the present fateful period there are three main lines of political conception among the Jews. two of which are helpful and hopeful in a very high degree to humanity, and the third absolutely destructive.

First there are the Jews who, dwelling in every country throughout the world, identify themselves with that country, enter into its national life and, while adhering faithfully to their own religion, regard themselves as citizens in the fullest sense of the State which has received them. Such a Jew living in England would say, "I am an English man practising the Jewish faith." This is a worthy conception, and useful in the highest degree. We in Great Britain well know that during the great struggle the influence of what may be called the "National Jews" in many lands was cast preponderatingly on the side of the Allies; and in our own Army Jewish soldiers have played a most distinguished part, some rising to the command of armies, others winning the Victoria Cross for valour.
The National Russian Jews, in spite of the disabilities under which they have suffered, have managed to play an honorable and useful part in the national life even of Russia. As bankers and industrialists they have strenuously promoted the development of Russia's economic resources, and they were foremost in the creation of those remarkable organizations, the Russian Co-operative Societies. In politics their support has been given, for the most part, to liberal and progressive movements, and they have been among the staunchest upholder of friendship with France and Great Britain.
International Jews
In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Terrorist Jews

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

It's been going on for over 100 years, you act like you are breaking news that no one here is aware of

What the fuck are you talking about? All jews hold their faith and their fellow jew above the goyim. Any jew will sell you out for his rabbi, and all of them value preserving the jewish faith over preserving gentile lives. Lowering your guard because they don't have a reason to backstab you yet is a mistake.

Shit is just too funny at this point.

Yet here you are responding

Not to mention the fact that bolshevic uprising in russia was funded by international jews as are all subversive communist movements around the world. Churchill was an idiot and got played by freemasonry, seems obvious to me that he fell for typical jewish scheming. It looks a lot like this bolshevism vs Zionism thing was yet another way to use their brainwashed golems as scapegoats as a smokescreen for their nefarious plots.
We must remember this shows just how much these "Top Jews" care about their racial brethren. They use them as a shield, like the amorphous mass around a cell or amoeba.
It has been said before, by these subversive jews, that their peoples "plight" (that is, being kicked out of every country) and therefore their existence in our world, is that of a metaphoric snake, that is travelling around the world. This snake, its head is composed of the head jewry, and the body is the people as a whole. The head is connected to the body by the rabbis. In a way it is symbiotic in nature, both benefit from cooperation.They think when they conquer the middle east that serpent's journey will be complete. So it is in fact, pretty complicated. But yeah that previous poster seemed like a subversive faggot. Just my 2 cents brah