*****I NEED YOUR HELP/ SETH RICH NEWS SPECIAL****

I work for a news network and we've been developing a Seth Rich story that's going to be released soon.. possibly by today or tomorrow.

We've covered all bases with this report but we NEED to know if Dr. Sava was on call and in the room at Washington Hospital Center, the night Seth died.

Do we have any documents or anything official that we could use?

All I have is the one submission from /user/ who describes the events happening in the room.

NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE BIG.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1886177
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1883070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get lost kike

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

he xposted this on cuckchan

Your blog doesn't really count.
Anyway, none of this is confirmed, so if you were a "real" news network, you wouldn't report speculation. Nevertheless:
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1886177
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1883070

medanon better get his affairs in order, (((they're))) trying to flush him out

Call them and fucking ask. NYPA

eat shit, friend

Lurk the seth rich thread newfag

You're lying and unconvincingly so.
Then why are you asking for information which a real journalist would get from the hospital?
Lazy e-celeb wants to crowdbuild its video.

Can't a real journalist just call the hospital? I'm pretty sure they'd just give out that information.

Sorry to hear about your suicide, user.

Too fucking obvious, shlomo. You're just trying to get the Surgical Resident user to expose himself so you can bag and tag him.

I think he's legit guys, their website is being DDOS'd at the moment and he posted these pics in the cuck/pol/ thread. timestamp in the second pic.

spoilered to hinder the shills. I dont want the reward just tell them 9gag did it.

you know as much as I hate jews this asshole would have been drinking a few buds with his jew fam in a country protected by whites and he leaked emails wasn't slap on the wrist like all the rats did far worse instead he was executed so hope you know now what your are dealing with and stay aware and arm yourself he was a jew I will piss on his grave and in the face of any (parent) that actively brings jews in this world FucK Seth Rich I hope he is rotting in hell for being a jew where all jews belong,yet proving his death which his own cucked fam crying against will help destroy your left liberal fatasy world so be it.Rest In Piss Jew bernie was even worse shows how stupid you are and died for nothing idiot.

k

the only thing that jews hate more than other jews are non-jews. None of them like each other. They're all miserable psychopaths, user.

hillary was going to lose they all new it ,,what is funny is how the jew media panted themselves in a corner on a completely false narrative unless they call out the kushner boy other than that little sprat they have nothing but surprisingly won't touch that with a ten foot pole because of nigger aids dick infection.

checked for kushner having a nigger aids dick infection

why lie.

They're alpacas you breedist cunt.

you jew had me and I say GOOD I hate you too for perverting awesome white society knowing you are alway less than GODS creation of whites you instead are the shit piles of manure and human wastes at its most putrid that smell is a jew.Rotting corpses.

we don't need judaiusm never did yet now a much stronger deity has declared war on your bullsshit KEK blessed your destruction

bend over for the frog heeb niggers your religion is irrelevant only Kek matters now rodent.

bump

I'm not one to shill but OAN seems like they have potential. I can't help OP but I'm looking forward to what you put out. Stay safe, we need more journalists like you guys.

Time to fuck off now