StickMan is ChickswithdicksMan

Tranny on gun website comes out of the closet, gets leghumped for nearly 100 pages: ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1754876_This_isn_t_how_I_planned_to_do_this_thread____Trans_thread_OMG_.html

Tranny is hanging out with Kyle Chapman, leaves for their "afterparty":
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1987643_Antifa-versus-Pepes–Peloponessian-war-redux–ETA–Battles-are-over–war-will-never-end.html&page=23

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/218916563
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/kyle-chapman-based-stickman-facing-possible-life-in-prison-now-trying-to-lead-right-wing-movement/
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1916282_-ARCHIVED-THREAD—-Backpage-com-CEO-Arrested-In-Texas.html&page=3
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1833463ARCHIVED_THREAD__public_service_announcement_for_those_considering_a_trip_to_thailand.html&page=1
bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
archive.is/x8nvD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't tell if this is mental delusion that it can ovulate or if it's just jealous

Wow what a super-bad-assed based stick man!

Shouldn't surprise anybody older than 20 with an IQ above room temperature, that was the reason he was pushed into our consciousness through the jewish controlled alt-right and other co-opted nationalist movements.

State agitator playing a role.

He's discovered that he has to parrot certain things if he wants to keep being an e-celeb and get donations for doing what many people already do for free and without trying to be a mini-dictator

His (((twitter))) handle is @BasedStickMan_ if anyone wants to call him a tranny fucker with me

Not surprised really, Trannies tend to be the modern man's "Buffer bitch" before they up their game, It's like a Complimentary Young boy in Islam to sodomize on your coming of age birthday, or pederasty in Japanese culture.

This is so much better than the Pettibone article. Makes me wonder if she's a tranny too…

BASED

The degeneracy knows no bounds.

Seems about right.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Shitpost this all over /r/PhysicalRemoval. They're very sensitive to JIMPACTing.

Is there a single person in the alt right who isn't gay or Jewish?

Yeah, you're forgetting based black guys.

According to the alt-right, we're all alt-right just the same as them, and need to open our angus for that ladycock. But remember goy, they're your allies because they also said some bad things about illegal immigration and 3rd wave feminism.

I've been encountering some pushback on my stolen identity zuccbook account:

The tranny has a profile caption about Pinochet now so THAT MEAN IT IS COOL

wait no like all mentally ill trannies this is what's going on in it's mind at all times:

vimeo.com/218916563

someone pls webm this

just found this

Lots of shills. Use as much as you can to document them. Build a web of connections. That'll show us who all the traitors are.

Traps aren't gay. It's official Proud Boys™ policy.

officialproudboys.com/columns/are-traps-gay/

this guy is, most likely, literally leftypol, operating with a simple playbook:

"if i use all THEIR WORDS, i'll be cool like them"

i can't describe how much i hate bandwagon jumpers like this fat faggot

are you fucking kidding me

Who would have guessed

can anyone get this info to weev?

Dude's a fed.

Are they ever confronted about this? Trying to explain it, especially under pressure, could make them self destruct in the eyes of some viewers. Otherwise it will just remain in the background and grow.

Not going to click. But I guess now we know why they refer to themselves as boys instead of men.

i kinda suspect he is, but he still gets stuff exposure on occasion.

example: bbs.dailystormer.com/t/kyle-chapman-based-stickman-facing-possible-life-in-prison-now-trying-to-lead-right-wing-movement/

Exactly this.
The whole head-bashing scene was staged, the stick was already weakened and the "antifa" had a padded hat.

Exposure isn't worth fraternizing with feds or aut-kikes

I'm just saying that we need to get this shit out there, so he can publicly deny fucking the tranny

There's certain evidence I'm holding back until he denies it, in order for the most impact

SO FUCKING BASED

Chapman’s first felony conviction came days before his 18th birthday in November 1993. Chapman and an accomplice pleaded guilty to a pair of felony robbery charges, according to Texas court records.

Chapman, Houston police charged, pointed a firearm at two victims and demanded money. Though he was only brandishing a pellet gun, Chapman warned, “This is a .44 Magnum. Give me your money or I will shoot you.”

During a 2009 prison evaluation, Chapman told a psychologist that he had been “booted out” of high school “due to disciplinary problems.” Chapman said he joined the Navy in 1993, but never served due to the robbery arrest. He also told the prison doctor that, as a juvenile, he abused alcohol and used LSD and marijuana. But his "substance of choice," Chapman added, was Scotchgard fabric spray, which he huffed.

Sentenced to five years in prison, Chapman served a combined 30 months in custody before being paroled in 1996. During his incarceration, Chapman said, he was repeatedly assaulted by fellow inmates.

Chapman eventually moved to California, where he worked as a bouncer at various San Diego-area strip clubs. During his 2009 psych exam, Chapman said that he stopped drinking while on parole in Texas, but resumed imbibing in California.

Chapman’s next felony conviction came in June 2001, when he pleaded guilty to grand theft. According to Superior Court records, he stole in excess of $400 worth of merchandise from a Macy’s in San Diego. Chapman was sentenced to four years in prison–three years on the grand theft rap and a one-year “enhancement” due to his prior conviction for robbery.

Chapman served a total of two-and-a-half years in custody, according to California court and corrections records. He was twice sent back to prison for violating terms of his parole, resulting in an additional five months behind bars.

After his release from prison, Chapman was under psychiatric care and was prescribed multiple medications for depression and anxiety. When his parole term expired, Chapman later told a psychologist, he “stopped all medication.” But he continued to drink heavily and was abusing the painkiller Vicodin (taking upwards of 30 pills daily). Chapman also acknowledged smoking pot and using cocaine “once in a while.” [The psych report notes that Chapman used methamphetamine as an adult, but it does not specify a time frame.]

Chapman’s most recent felony conviction came as a result of an undercover operation launched by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents and the San Diego Police Department’s street gang unit.

With the help of a confidential informant, investigators determined that an owner of a San Diego tattoo shop was illegally selling guns from the business. Agents suspected that some of the weapons ended up in the hands of local Hispanic street gang members.

On two occasions, Chapman provided the tattoo shop owner with weapons–a shotgun and an assault rifle–that were then immediately resold to the informant. One evening, as Chapman drove from his home to the tattoo shop to deliver the assault rifle, a San Diego Police Department surveillance helicopter followed Chapman's Lexus on the six-mile trip.

Chapman was named in a July 2008 indictment charging him with two counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Chapman was arrested at his San Diego home, which was simultaneously searched by cops and ATF agents. According to a search warrant inventory, investigators seized body armor, a Ruger pistol, two throwing knives, a bag of "suspected marijuana," metal knuckles, two glass pipes, assorted ammo and shotgun shells, clips, and magazines.

In a plea agreement, Chapman copped to the felony charge related to his possession of the assault weapon.

While free on $35,000 bond posted by his girlfriend (who is now his wife), Chapman went on the lam before his February 2009 sentencing. During his one month as a fugitive, Chapman was “living as a homeless person in river beds,” according to a court filing by his lawyer, who claimed that his client “has severe psychological problems” and suffered from auditory and visual hallucinations and “delusions of persecution.”

Let's take a closer look at that, in the documents..

A $1000 for a used SKS? No one but a cop would pay that much.

Fabulous catch amidst the paperwork. Nobody who wasn't looking to make arrests or rob you at gunpoint would ever make a deal at that price, and anyone who didn't have the sense of mind to think that through beforehand (or honestly thought they were 'getting one over' on someone) is a brainless goon. Brainless goons have their uses, but not when they come with all kinds of potential ATF and FBI ties. And PARTICULARLY not as a role model for the young members in our movement to look up to.

Kyle Chapman, if anything, is the mindless SA thug who was only ever in it to break windows, Jew-owned or not (so to speak).

also this is just too good:

WEW

Kek

Nothing wrong with qt traps.

Okay.. now this is just sad

10/10

I'm gonna tiptoe up to the evidence we have, just right up to the edge…

but remember, WE NEED STICKMAN TO DENY IT FIRST

I am not surprised.

I HOPE YOU'RE WATCHING, T_D.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HAVING HEROES

They should have seen it coming when Gavin "buttplug" Mcinnes started agreeing with them.

You'd fuck a man just because they agree with you politically?
Filtered.

people here saying stickman was some trick are fucking stupid, he was literally a dude at a protest with a stick and people thought it was cool.
you know what does seem like some trickery? all this bullshit saying he's some sort of tranny fucker or he's degenerate cause he doesn't wanna gas all the kikes TOMORROW.

this is the dumbest shit about this board, everyone's so hoodwinked by this "oh you like [person x]? well guess what HE'S A FAG/HE FUCKS TRANNIES/HE'S A SHILL"
basic fucking divide and conquer shit shouldn't be so effective here

Better archive it then.

theyre antifa

The self proclaimed "Alt Right" is a bunch of virulently degenerate faggots LARPing as reactionaries.

You're right. It's so based that he wants white people to lay down and die.
Fucking trannies and huffing scotch guard is just lies being spread about him to make us forget about how fucking based he is for wanting white genocide.

For fuck sake, this kike again, go back to your failed radio show idiot

Alt Right is 100% comprised of the reddit GamerGoys.

you really think I'm antifa? Wanna bet on it, chump?

This is where I need people to help dig- "eesmith" posted some more shit
about what even they felt was abusive behavior on the part of the "hookup app" dev and taking advantage of ladyboy staff. Depraved sexual shit. It's not directly related to kyle but every little bit helps. I can't find those posts but since this tranny has zero opsec, they're still there on ar15.com

Lot of men who look like women, and women who look like men lmao

kali yuga tbqh

(((Antifa)))
This is what they do, they discredit all posible leader figures, anyone who can be followed and congregate people will be shutted down

It sure knows a lot about prostitution..

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1916282_-ARCHIVED-THREAD—-Backpage-com-CEO-Arrested-In-Texas.html&page=3

Listen up, fuckface- you're trying to say that no one could possibly have a problem with this shit unless they're antifa? Neck yourself.

First he tells people to get used to being a white minority and that "nazis" aren't welcome near him. Then when the donation dollars started drying up, he changed his tune.

People like you project your need for a daddy figure onto e-celebs and defend them with all the blind idealism of a 11 year old Bieber fan

HE WANTS TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN YOU CUCK
I WILL BE FOREVER MAD AT YOU FUCKING ALT-KIKE FREAKS, KEEP ENABLING WHITE GENOCIDE

How dare you goys not listen to the jews spamming this thread. You have to listen to them or else.

THIS

The people pushing "Based Stickman" as a figurehead are the SAME. FUCKING. SHILLS. Who push for greater "e-celeb" notoriety and publicity.

Kyle uses a Facebook with his real name and a non-anime avatar. Did you really think he was some redpilled GTKRWN-tier h8channer?

Unless you have some D&C to accomplish, you would never be so useful an idiot as to believe as much. It was funny that some pussy liberal got cracked in the head. It's still funny, but the man isn't funny, and he was NEVER a figurehead of this IB. Stop this incessant fucking faggotry, all of you. To all you Shills: Now is a good time to ask Mr. Gabriel for a promotion and pay raise, as he is clearly very desperate for results.

alright i didn't see that part i change my opinion, but i still think his ascent to notoriety is completely organic and it's just his status to lose

So why do you have a problem with us providing ammunition to remove the false god?

It's hilarious. These faggots aren't even subtle about it, they're as kosher as it gets, they "fight" one head of the Hydra of cultural Marxism while feeding the rest.
Such people cannot and never will be a leader, because they are liars and deceivers.

youtube constantly recommends gamergoy alt-right content like tara mccarthy and other ecelebs that do nothing but interview other ecelebs and regurgitate kosher talking-points.
Hasn't google been developing "anti extremist" software to show controlled-op content to potential "terrorists"?

This got linked in a discord and now the alt-kikes are going to come out in droves to defend their sacred anti-white cow.
Reminder that alt-kikes are not your friends

Weak gore, why do you have a problem with this thread? Is it because you're alt-kike cancer who defends a man who wants whites to become a minority?
Do you know what happens when whites become a minority? We get hunted for sport, look at South Africa, Rhodesia, and Haiti, that is your future with freaks like Kyle Chapman.

Who gives a fuck if it's organic, this man is the enemy.

If dividing yourself from a guy who wants whites to become a minority and get killed is bad then I don't want you on my side. No tolerance for traitors.

And that's how I know it's making up stories to sound like a "based trap" to win the pussy pass. Studies have disproved this meme.

Thread theme

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1833463ARCHIVED_THREAD__public_service_announcement_for_those_considering_a_trip_to_thailand.html&page=1

Scroll halfway down for the tons of pics this thing posted there.

Also, is this where Proud Boys is from?

Oh wow, a faggot mod bumplocked this

spam it

Imagine being such a faggot you go to this level of delusion to justify your shitdick dingle tingle.

I'm dumb… forgive me but how is it that a white male, even if he is indeed a faggot, is spouting Holla Forums tier shit and potentially red-pilling normies a bad thing? What is worse? A fag or a neighborhood of fanatical leftists? Not trying to derail or shilll. Genuinely asking. Don't like tranny's or fags and see them as mentally ill degenerates, but they seem to be a lot more outspoken than the average white male hiding his power levels. They are flawed and it seems their mental degeneracy has an upside in terms of spreading subtle red-pills to lefties? Or am I missing something? This, ofcourse, excludes all controlled opposition and honeypots… I'm assuming Kyle Cockman is one of them?

"Holla Forums tier shit" is more than just "mass immigration is bad". Vid related. Not really politically that incorrect, is it? Neither is "better dead than red" Holla Forums tier.
These people are enemies. They are blatantly degenerate, they're faggots, tranny fuckers, nigger lovers, they push white genocide. I don't care if they very vaguely named the Jew one time, neither do I care that stickfag hit a few commies with his stick.
If we, as the "most extreme", accept such faggotry and start personalty cults around them, it waters our ideology down, and we become nothing but another controlled opposition.

What I meant by shit was basic shitposting an ideology that will speak directly to the degenerates who are already so loving and supporting degenerates. We were, most… were all bluepilled at some stage. Nowhere did I say accept it, nor did I say give them any credit. Just asked a simple question. What you said though, makes sense though. Thanks for your insight. Point taken and agreed to.

Gas yourself.

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
archive.is/x8nvD

Jews are gay as fuck.

yes

The stormer guys are bad at spotting trannies, but honestly.. that should be a point of pride for a man

wtf

I'm with antifa now.

what is a false dichotomy for $500 alex

What is a meme?

Does anyone have an archive of this and his other facebook posts? Just out of curiosity.