Looking to get some redpills on race

My friend is slowly waking up to how reality works and I want to provide him with some information, but I never save any pictures from on here. This is all I have right now. Can someone hook me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RKQLw
pastebin.com/LHiqpqM9
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_United_States
pewhispanic.org/2015/03/26/share-of-unauthorized-immigrant-workers-in-production-construction-jobs-falls-since-2007/
pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/11/human-genetic-variation-fst-and.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/RKQLw

What do you need? Crime stats? Or data about IQ and educational performance? I got plenty.

Thanks fam, but can someone post some more infographics? I want this redpill to be as easy to swallow as possible.

Excellent! Crime and IQ stats are great from as wide a variety of countries as possible to avoid the "b-but it's society fault!" fallacy. I had zero luck finding any information on African or Caribbean countries ie countries where blacks are the dominant culture. So thank you for that one.

I doubt this even exists, but psychological/neurological studies that show consistent differences between races across cultures would be ideal. And anything that ties neurophysiology to genetics, even stuff not necessarily related to race, would be even better.

Hold on, OP, let me make you a pastebin.

pastebin.com/LHiqpqM9

What we need is something similar to the 4/fit/ sticky (+ exercise picker in particular) where one can navigate different topics and eventually get redirected to things like pastebin.
The site does not need to hold much information, just redirect.

I agree.

My illegal immigration argument got off in the end, so I'll post it here.

GETTING RID ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL MAKE FOOD PRICES TOO HIGH:
"In 2012, there were 3.2 million farmers, ranchers and other agricultural managers and an estimated 757,900 agricultural workers were legally employed in the US. Animal breeders accounted for 11,500 of those workers with the rest categorized as miscellaneous agricultural workers. The median pay was $9.12 per hour or $18,970 per year."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_United_States

So, let's say we took all agricultural workers who work for $9.12 an hour and decided to raise their wage to $15 an hour.

$15 - $9.12 = $5.88

$5.88 an hour times the hours per year comes out to a $12,230.4 increase per worker.

Now times the number of workers in ALL of agriculture, 3,957,900, comes out to $48,406,700,160 per year in higher wage cost.

Now, $48,406,700,160 divided by the U.S. population comes out to $151.79 a year in extra food prices per individual or $607.16 per four person family.

Keep in mind, this was with 3.2 million farmers (not ranch hands), ranchers and mangers factored in. Let's try just workers this time, yeah?

$5.88 × 2,080h × 757,900 workers = 9,269,420,160 a year in food.

Now, divided by the population, the new prices are 29.0668553151 extra per individual now.

So, food would only rise $29.06 dollars a year or $116.36 for a four person family.

To further explain this, according to PewHispanic, only 4% of illegals work in agriculture:
pewhispanic.org/2015/03/26/share-of-unauthorized-immigrant-workers-in-production-construction-jobs-falls-since-2007/

With 11 million illegals in the U.S. with only 4% in agriculture, that's 440,000 workers total.

For shit and giggles, let's say illegals make $1 an hour and if we hired American we paid the medium wage of $9.12 an hour. That's a 800.12% increase in wages.

So, $8.12 x 2,080h = 16,889.6 a year in higher wages per worker.

16,889.6 x 440,000 = 7,431,424,000

7,431,424,000 ÷ 318.9 million = $23.30 per individual or an increase of $93.2 a year in food prices.

Let's do a more realistic wage now and say illegal immigrants get $4 an hour in wages.

Let's only an increase of $14.69 a year per individual or $58.77 a year per 4 person family.

4chan

ask and spread this on halfchan

Different SPECIES, newfag.
white = HSS/Cro-magnon
nigger = Homo Heidebergensis
south Asian = Homo Erectus
semite (jews, arabs…) = Homo Neanderthalensis
negrito = Homo Florensis
aboriginal = Denisova
etc…

pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
pastebin.com/zezXUrNg

I always attributed neanderthals with the big barrel chested slope heads but pictured there is a rather small fellow. Which species is the one I am thinking of? I recall a documentary that talking about the hunting styles of cro magnons vs neanderthals. The cro magnon spears were mostly thrown while the higher muscle density and size of neanderthals allowed them to just stab the shit out of mammoths toe to toe and come out on top.

For about 40 years (((scientists))) have alleged that "race is a meaningless concept", thanks to sophistry and misapplication of statistics. This blog entry explains why they're wrong: infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/11/human-genetic-variation-fst-and.html

No infographic – so maybe that makes it inaccessible to anons who can't into science/math. It's worthwhile to understand, though, because it's an article of faith for sjws that "race doesn't exist". Here the fallacy is discussed further:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy