Is he, dare I say it /ourguy/?

How Facebook flouts holohoax exposure laws
theguardian.com/news/2017/may/24/how-facebook-flouts-holocaust-denial-laws-except-where-it-fears-being-sued

Facebook’s policies on holohoax exposure will come under fresh scrutiny following the leak of documents that show moderators are being told not to remove this content in most of the countries where it is illegal.

The files explain that moderators should take down holohoax exposure material in only four of the 14 countries where it is outlawed, if reported.

One document says the company “does not welcome local law that stands as an obstacle to an open and connected world” and will only consider blocking or hiding holohoax exposure messages and photographs if “we face the risk of getting blocked in a country or a legal risk ”.

A picture of a concentration camp with the caption “Never again Believe the Lies” was permissible if posted anywhere other than the four countries in which Facebook fears legal action, one document explains. Facebook contested the figures but declined to elaborate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H8sMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot archive
archive.is/H8sMs

Money beats honor and jews have plenty of one and none of the other.

It's more work to remove something than not to do anything. It's purely economic motivation.

No, T_D. zuckerjew is not our guy.

Don't say about things like T_D out loud, or you will get banned.

idc. The (((mods))) need to get the sticks out of their asses

I'd vote for him if he would launch a mass holocaust truth campaign on facebook exposing the lies of the holocaust

To be honest I don't believe jack shit about this. They'll just say that holocaust denying is ok while censoring it every time for hate speech.

Well, put it this way: holohoax denial isn't illegal in Australia, and I've had many a kikebook account blocked for posting about holohoax and/or jews. If they're closing accounts in Australia, I find it hard to believe they're not closing accounts in other countries; particularly in countries where holohoax denial is illegal. In short, total fucking lie.

KILL
YOUR
SELF

BASED RACEMIXING GLOBALIST JEW

its not sticks its (((funding)))

exactly.
nice try OP, using /ourguy/ to make a splinter in Holla Forums is so easy to spot when your shill friends join in.

This guy nails it, and everyone ignores him.
What's cheaper?
Having some goys under payroll looking for and removing stuff, or making an excuse every time you get called out?

Obvious jew ploy is obvious.

Create a place for the controlled opposition to exist where it can be used as a tool for ridicule.

But they will shadow ban and bury the legit sites that aren't a kike plot to de-legitimize right views.

Reported.
Fuck off back to halfchan.

Sure they aren't going to remove lolercaust denial.
But they'll still hand over your IP as soon as the authorities ask for it.

Catch 22 for you, goyim.

He's an elite: he doesn't give a fuck about Zion. Jews at his level treat lesser heebs like goyim.

Kill yourself.

Just don't #stab zionist k?
fb guidlines

and they don't sell every single data avalible fighting with fake news.

People like you should be executed with a bullet in the neck.
Gaz would be a waste on you.

Can countries even pursue legal action against facebook considering that facebook is not even based in those countries? They can just tell those countries to fuck off right, or just block users from those countries.

Yer goddamn right.