HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Starting January 1st, 2018.

Who's with me?

If you read this, it's creepy to imagine the things you say/think coming from the FAS inspired lips of anime girls. Fucking stop it, faggots.

I would rather do Destroy Dick December tbh

HAHAHA wtf what the actual fuck are you niggers doing? Get some taste capecucks, lol.

Is that every MCU movie?

t. cuckime autist

Fuck off back to >>>/tumblr/

fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/

Iron Man 3 sucked dick and isn't canon.

So a roastie is behind the cuckime shit. Not surprising. They can't measure up to the pure femininity that is the waifu. Stay jealous of cartoons, Stacey.

How bought you fuck off too, Nazi.

Capeshit and Cuckime two sides of the same jew.

NO REDDIPOL
NO POLLEDIT

Just freeposting with your cowpokes

lol

What's wrong, Rick Wilson? Jew much? Anime is now a part of western civilization. Sorry, not sorry. Stay butthurt, goon.

Ah yes

considering their utterly useless and cucked genetics, it's very healthy for the white race for these faggots to never breed.

on the money

It's hilarious when anime watchers become so sad from people not liking what they like that they pretend not to be lol

Honestly as an enlightened centrist I hate capeshit more than cuckime.

It's the same shit you see in the amerimutt thread. They are so desperate to not appear absolutely assblasted that everyone hates them that they come across even more angry than if they had just reacted. What do you want to bet that all the cuckime posters are amerimutts?

As a radical centrist I kind of have to agree with you. They are both shit, I just have to look at cuckime less often so it doesn't irritate me quite as much as capeshit.

Worth It.

And All Kino Tbh.

Im in!

Stay mad fags

You can see how bad the movies have become

like what? kawaii uguu muh waifu shows where nothing happens?

They were all shit tbh

You are trying to reason with a capecuck. It is pointless. He is just going to go back to Holla Forums and mock the shit out of us and we can't do anything. SMDH I thought things were supposed to be different when Trump was elected. If anything I feel even more weak and helpless.

I think we chose the wrong side, fam.

The actor for Hulk in the first avengers movie was pretty good. What happened to him afterwards?

Id rather shit myself half to death with salmonella tbqf

AIDs

capeshit is literally worse than western liberal commies and even pederast chinese cartoons, its pure infantilization

fuggen saved

ITT: weebfags argue against capefags over who is less of a faggot and deserving of the rope

Last time I checked checked real feminine women had noses, lips, eyebrows, normal sized eyes and breasts. Jerking off to cartoons and thinking they are your girlfriend is tumblr tier headmates cringe. Weebcucks can't see the parallels to furries, bronies and other weirdos.

Typical.

100%. They probably clap away to their cuckime all day.

No thanks, I like my girls UGLY *watches capeshit*

He's clearly a nazi you fucking retard, communist uniforms were an ugly brown shitstain color.

So what triggered sudocuck this time?
He's been acting up an awful lot recently.

measure up to a cartoon? that poster isn't even a female, retard. Not everyone goes around pretending to be a girl on the internet like you losers.

They dont think they are their girlfriend, they want to be the anime girl. These people are internet transvestites and need to be called out as such. They certainly have no right running Holla Forums and a "trap" is just a tranny. Weebs are leftist communism pro gay pro tranny pro dyke bullshit. I don't know why it's so protected. These people are scum.

If cuckime is so bad why don't you ban it and remove the tag from the board?
I mean you are the BO right?
I mean, an impotent faggot user wouldn't uselessly try and control the board like this after all.

Goons are butthurt at Holla Forums because muh racism, and butthurt at anime because cartoon drawings are more woman than they'll ever be even with all the HRT and sundresses.
Goons pretend to be Holla Forums angry at "cuckime" to stir enough shit between groups they don't like.
They maybe would have more luck if they didn't wear their butthurt on their sleeve and stopped trying to force unfunny memes.

Stop trying to make cuckime into a thing. It's never gonna be a thing.

Cartoon drawings are exactly 0% woman, they are fictional 2D depictions. And SomethingAwful is chock full of weebs, the idea that goons are all out to get you is laughable.

t. weebcuck pedoweeb

Then why did moot have to make 4chan to discuss cuckime without being harassed by your kind sudogoonkun?

He's pretty upset about the EU kebab ban.

Don't taunt me with such delicious fantasies.

Weebs got played hard here.
Makes me wonder why they are always the ones bitching about super hero movies when all they watch is anime girls. It's weird.

a true kinoseur watches both. PšŸ˜Œ