German Media

I'm screencapping German media like "Die Bild" (magazine with the most reach and most sites use them as source) for several years now. At some point I've developed a habit.

German media is the most corrupt and partisan media there is. We literally only have different shades of CNN. Not even something like Fox, let alone Breitbart.

Here are some highlights in case someone cares. They 100% prove how partisan our media is.

One of my favorite memories of this place is when a German journalist came here in Nov 2015 and everyone piled on him with death threats. Was fucking hilarious.

This shit is actually too funny looking at some of those pictures myself.

Post some Jihadi Julian, that guy is always a hoot.

They were literally implying crime was not rising in Sweden due to immigrants the last years.

They literally said this.

So have you done anything useful like determining the ownerships of these media companies and proving that they are all arms of the same octopus? I have made site crawlers that do the same job you have done only much more efficiently, what are you offering us that isn't already known? What new information are you bringing to the table?

What makes this thread worthy of killing another?
Is this the true face of autism?

Some general stuff.

(Pro7, was owned by an Egyptian Jew [Haim Saban] for years).

I don't even know if I can call it just simple bread and circuses anymore, it's past that by leagues. Thanks user, saved for personal archiving.

Worth mentioning is that both Bild as well as the parent company Axel Springer Verlag have very, very, very close ties to (((Atlanticists))).

https:// de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressegeschichte_in_Deutschland#Presse_in_der_Besatzungszeit_1945.E2.80.931949

https:// www.welt.de/kultur/history/article13916064/1953-kaufte-Axel-Springer-die-ganze-Welt.html

Wonder why that is….
http:// homment.com/atlantikbruecke

The two supposedly "transgender" ones, where did you get that from?

I found of their names (Celine Bethmann and Romina Brennecke) and googled them and there's nothing which indicates that to be the case.

Did they literally make the guy appear darker with Photoshop? This looks so shopped.

They pretty much turned Germany over to the jude back in 1945.

shocking I know

That's what happens when you sell all your media to the Jews.

You are right. "Guiliana" and "Melina" were the transgender ones.

New picture.

"Who's afraid the white man" tax/state funded movie about an evil white guy not wanting his white daughter to date a black guy.

Black character's name is "Alfa".

Live right now.

They literally can't go one day without a random black football player. And the right side is always dedicated to sex shit so Germans never get their brainwaves above 10 hertz.

I also have this one but it has no names on them so it's a pretty bad infographic but you should get the idea.

Screw it, Germany is now irreparably cucked. They get gassed too.

Those screencaps are school cases of mass hypnosis.
And I thought that eurovision winner was a bold move. Fuck. Is there a way to cure this, Holla Forums ?

I'll give you a hint

This is quite a black pill for me. Even though it's nothing new to me, it's worse than i thought.

I feel dead inside, anons.

I what 'regular jobs' those rapefugees are working and who their employers are

Redpill normies, especially on Twitter and Kikebook.

Nice work, OP. I've hoped people save some evidence so all won't be memory holed.

Probably lies altogether. No, they are not working and even in the rare cases where they are they are employed by the municipalities as some "integration" program.

It's the same with unemployment in the native population, if you apply for unemployment money, cause you can't get a job, they send you to some useless time wasting programs like learning how to apply for jobs and shit. Of course you then vanish from the unemployment list.

Die Bild is only good for the hottie of the day pics. Other than that, its just another BS gossip rag. My wife's Oma used to get it regularly and we used to make fun of it. The only 'decent' news there are things like the Nürnberger Zeitung - kind of localized news outlets that do use national sources.

I pretty scary how the worst "newsletter" in Germany is one of the most read, you find this shit everywhere. It's nothing but bait headlines, celeb trash and biased political commentary. But i guess it mirrors the society.

Avoid irony and sarcasm such as "very professional". When people outside chans see comments like "very professional", they think "very professional". They don't do the mental gymnastic to understand you are saying the opposite of what you want to say.
It would be like CNN making headline on "trump is very professional". Do you see that happen? No, because they use direct writing "you have to think that".
Use direct writing too.

*That's what happens when you lose to the Jews

i had no idea it was this bad in germany. the country is probably irreparably fucked. is der spiegel the same?

Bild is a newspaper with the worst reputation overall. The average German would call you a retard if you would believe that it is a "real" newspaper. Some people buy it for a couple of cents to laugh about it at work with other people. I mean what do you expect, it was founded by the CIA.

The situation is still better than in the US taking into account all parameters, be it immigration, crime, race mixing, economy and what have you. If Germany is irreparably fucked in your opinion, then it's basically over for us all because there are not many countries left that are better off (eastern Europe mainly, Russia is even more fucked up).

"America's Paper" is USA Today! If you believe the Jew Bullshit!

It is this bad and Spiegel is actually worse and even more dangerous, putting out Marxist articles on a daily basis which people take actually seriously because they have a better reputation (because less focus on gossip and better design).

Most news sites, magazines and shows quote Die Bild and use it as a legitimate source, though. And whatever people pretend to think about Die Bild, it's still the biggest news magazine here.