Woman arrested on charges of smuggling U.S. space technology to China

Oh look, ANOTHER one

archive.is/HHP2T

Other urls found in this thread:

aviationintel.com/yak-141-freestyle-the-f-35b-was-born-in-moscow/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/revealed-can-chinas-radars-track-americas-stealth-f-22-15261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's almost like globalization is an attempt to take the best things from the best countries and give them to everyone else.

i've heard about chinese spies, but seriously where's the mspaint infograph compilation?

I like how americans always cry about their technology being stolen while they are the biggest tech stealing motherfuckers on earth, using underhand tricks like the US gov forcing german and japanese companies to hand out their secrets etc so they can give it to their talmudic handlers.

At least the Federal Government getting ZOG'd up weakens it, but fuck me if it isn't annoying that these chinks never get punished.

I want to know if she's jewish, remember that most communist spies caught during the cold war were jewish.

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

Operation paperclip, you fucking retard.

Spoils of war and spying are typically seen in a different light.

Let's hope she gets 150 years in prison. Fuck her for trying to give the Hive our tech

Minor redpill: espionage becomes much less of an issue in ethnically homogeneous societies, because you actually have to find a legitimate traitor to their own blood and soil. In a fake nation like modern america, it's easy as fuck. Any of the chinks will steal shit for china. Any of the kikes will steal shit for the USSR/Israel.

The Chinese are the Jews of the east. Ask any other Asian.

I think the point here is that she's Chinese.

I bet the tech she's accused of smuggling to China is manufactured there anyway.

T.teslafaghere

Considering very little is 'sensitive' when it comes to actual communication tech now (it's mostly nothing new other than some of the driving electronics and aerial arrays behind it), I wonder if she tried to sneak out the quantum radio/comms tech that they were using on the mars rover? An insider leaked they had thumbnails appear 5-6 minutes before they arrived on the 'civillian' non quantum radio. E.g. FTL radio/quantum/tesla stuff.

might have fucked up with his evidence, but consider this. Patents generally only apply to some countries. For example if I file a patent in Croatia, it might be effective in EU, but it won't translate into the US. Now, as a researcher or research team I need to find lawyers overseas to file a patent and do the legwork for me because if I don't some kike will look at my patent and steal it - legally. Let's say that I do manage to get those patents worldwide. Some shady kike in the US might try to replicate my invention regardless of the law. What happens now? US law obliges me to defend my patent but I am a croatian poorfuck so I don't have billions to spend on a kike lawyer overseas. If I don't defend it I lose the patent there. If I do, it might result in a long, drawn out battle over something that might not have been worth it in the first place. Also sometimes there are various legal nooks like some faggot funds you one piece of equipment and then goes to court when your invention is actually worth something. He says "well I gave you equipment, therefore I am also qualified to be patent co-owner and you have to give me 40% of your earnings from it.", which again results in a drawn-out court battle between a company with money and research team with little to no money.

That is how US steals technologies and inventions from overseas.

Shouldn't you guys be really happy about this? A space race could only be a good thing for space development. If China.Russia thinks the US is actually going to try to get to Mars they might get off their asses and start a for real technology boom. I can dream.

This. I've been involved in patent enforcement efforts and it's a fuckaround and tbh generally not worth it unless you have megabucks. Provide service, not just a product.

Classic libertarian horseshit. The jew has strategic geographic depth. The moment USGOV collapses, they'll move to some other geographic location (like Israel or Hong Kong), or power center (spread their tentacles through a rising or rival military world power). If you think they'll let the US rise again from the place they burned down, you are naive.

search Bernie Schwartz of Loral Aerospace and when his company transferred rocket technology to China during the Clinton presidency. Hopefully diisidents in technologhy companies in al countries will transfer weapon technology to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, etc, to counter the Khazars in the Holy Land.

Lel, what was Hillary thinking?

GUARANTEED DEMOCRAT

Media still uses this deception tactic on normalfags - they exploit the confusion of terms like "British". Your FIRST reaction is to visualize a white woman.

Think how many cases of this don't get caught. It can't be handled on an individual level. Even if we execute her (we won't) what kind of deterrent is that? Wouldn't you go to death to serve your beloved country, especially if your children will be set for life?

Here's one example
F-35 VTOL systems were a copy of the Yak-141 and Lockheed hired former Yakolev engineers to de-fuck the F-35b
aviationintel.com/yak-141-freestyle-the-f-35b-was-born-in-moscow/

Cant find the infographic but the J-31 has twin engines with more thrust and actually has a number of advantages over the F-35, its likely lower stealth but stealth is largely a gimmick with newer S/L band radar systems that can detect them
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/revealed-can-chinas-radars-track-americas-stealth-f-22-15261

Apples and orangutans.

i bet it was hillary or her goons using some dumb chinks machine with their cyber toys

The same thing happens it'd you're from America though. World is fucked.

I'll never understand how so many Holla Forumsacks still refuse to recognize chinks for the half-rate kikes that they are.

Where is the document that claims this?

Japs do the same thing with American patents in metalurgy. Euros do the do the same with with American patents on pharmaceuticals.

Do you really expect warring powers not to steal the research of a power they occupy? The Germans adopted several tank chassis captured early in the war.

China fucks are retarded copy cats and anyone who buys into the CHINA STRONK is an idiot, but the J20 looks nothing like the F22 holy shit that's just too retarded of a comparison.

J20 is also the worst stealth jet on bf4 topkek