Jesus fucking christ. This is the current year

Most Hollywood kikes and news (((media))) know most men have checked out of their bullshit, so they pander to minorities and women.

Her right tit looks off

Is this concept art for the film? I've never seen it but I assume she was blacked in it.

It's still shots from auditioning.

What's up cuck?

Isn't it about time, though? Really inspiring to see this, especially while American democracy is burning, really gives you hope for the future.

t.cuck

it's not cuckoldry when the woman is a jewish

reminder that this is actually canon in current year.

SHIIIIIEEEEEET

We stealin' yo wonder wymynzz white boi

How sexist. Couldn't they find a real woman for that? It's like they're saying only in a fantasy a woman can be worth of praise but real women are beneath that. Augh! I can't even!

She also a jew. Eww.

Awwwwww. Drumpfy's having a tantrum! Get over it. Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad were a success and Man of Steel, BvS and Justice League weren't. Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot stole the show. Stop being a pissbaby about it.

Back to leftypol, soycuck.

we know, now go back

GUMF BTFO xDD

When did it become socially acceptable to treat niggers like animals again?

I'm not actually from Holla Forums, i'm more centrist. Not that you would understand subtlety.

Oh yeah, let's just make light of one of the most dangerous men of the 21st century who routinely makes war threats on twitter. Yeah, okay, sounds cool.

BRUMFY LUMPF xDDDD
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

what did they mean by this?

Ah, I haven't seen this one used in a long time. I still think that shitlord is still more amusing of a failed insult though.

The same director who gave a jew trophy to Brett Ratner a few weeks ago and called him nice things, after he was outed in the media as a rapist

I thought shitlord was a compliment

That's what I'm saying. Tumblr and the like tried to use it as an insult and now it got co-opted - thus, a failed insult.

LOL

what the fuck is wrong with these people

need you even ask?

that man making a movie empowerign women did more then DRUMTP in the entire year

Amazing

Its not anymore.. After Steve Trevor became a fan favorite in the movie, he was turned into a white man.

fuck trump

why does the cum look like fucking yellow-tinted mayo?
SHITTED

Nothing will ever beat "toilet slave"

Looks like one of my college professors.

No its not its an alternate story written by Grant Morrison. I think it was Wonder Woman Earth One or something.

did you study critical theory?

No I didn't. The guy was my professor for Accounting Information Systems. He retired after that and moved to New Hampshire.

I don't even hate Jews but I can see why e-Nazis want to gas your ass.

I had never even heard of this term until now.