Someone explain this fucking anime to me in the least pretentious, abstract way possible

Someone explain this fucking anime to me in the least pretentious, abstract way possible.

Nips trying to be deep like Anal-virgin-lion.

Anal virgin doesn't try to be abstract in its story telling. The deepest think about it is it's symbolism which is ultimately pointless to the rational consumer.

It's not just "ultimately pointless", it's outright pointless; the people behind it said the Christian symbols were added because they "look cool".

it's about a cute little girl discovering the wonders of Holla Forums, dealing with cia niggers and schizophrenia in the process

oh god no. Go watch… I don't even know what you watch. Transformers?

Anime is for normies.

Cuckime

memes or something

It's kino. I ain't gotta explain shit.

Just watch it again and you'll get it. It's that kind of story, you know, like Mulholland Drive, on second viewing literally everything makes sense.
Unlike MD, Lain didn't leave any loose ends or threw random shit just to confuse, it's pretty straightforward

Can you give me an example of a "meta-ironic meme?"

your mother

I interpreted it as internet addiction and all of the weird shit that happened was hallucinations/paranoia that can happen when you spend too much time online.

really…?

Pre-Ironic meme

You just made one

Throat singing sounds like you're gargling semen.

Its the author's fantasy on top of the early internet days feeling, its just about recreating the feeling.

Anime is what soap operas, Twilight and 50 Shades are to single mothers and other hags. People who watch anime were raised by women and never fully developed their own personality, so they settle down watching the same type of shit as their mothers and grandmothers. Remember that single mothers are the beta losers of women.

Do you speak english? This isn't a sentence.

You think anime watching soyboys deserve coherent sentences?

Just watch it you faggot, it's only like 4 hours long.

Randomly stringing together MPC and Frogtwitter memes isn't coherent either.

Your personality is underdeveloped as you rely on memes to have semi coherent thoughts. You're on a fucking imageboard which is a reject of a more popular imageboard. Why do you dumb neonazis think you have the qualifications to insult and harshly judge everything around you? You really are full of hate and it's just sad.

You can always discuss your soap operas for men on /a/, where wordfilters readily protect your feelings and active moderation team ensures only the highest quality and most original content adorns the diverse and vibrant threads.