SAY HELLO TO MY SOY BLEND

SAY HELLO TO MY SOY BLEND

Looks delicious

You just KNOW he squats down to pee.

why do commies never understand what communism really is?

Because it has never been tried before?

Not even gay, but I'd bend (((him))) over and fuck him to death. Goddamn Soy Boys are only good for a deep dicking anyway.

The most macho thing a guy can do is pound one of these nu-Males in the ass until they either do one of three things
1) straighten the fuck up and be a man after getting pounded like a bitch
2) Go full fag and worship the cock
3) take the blackpill, transition, and become the woman they so desperately mimic anyway.

gee, i wonder who the fuck (((you))) could be?

Soyaccino!

Ouch, why you gotta remind me?

Did you know a lot of meat products contain soy?

Key word there is "products" vegancuck, meat straight off the bone contains no soy.

did you know that your mom contains a lot of semen?

openly shilling to Antifa now?

You ARE gay, and you need to be killed.

Stop fucking posting here. What do you get out of it, kike? You jerk yourself off everytime someone tells you you're crazy and to go away. Who are you trying to convince with bullshit meme tier posts like this. I'm getting fucking sick of the ironic shitposting. This shit needs to be banned.

because every reddit "commie" expects to be one of the those at the top who don't have to follow the rules like plebs
I guess no one ever told them what's the fate of useful idiots

Triggered

SOY

DOMINATION ISN'T GAY, IT'S JUST ALPHA!

haha yeah i just love seeing their little feminine penis bounce while i fuck them in the ass, not gay tho haha

ALPHA AS FVCK

I don't even have a frog dank enough fellow MAGApede. Sorry you will have to settle for mai waifu