Tarantino wants to make a Star Trek movie

InB4 Kirk says the n-word

Why the fuck would JJ Abrams still be involved in this shitshow? He doesn't even like Star Trek.

He'll find some way to make the villains white men.

And it's going to be Captain Uhura aka Foxy Brown in Space.

This is Tarentino knowing he has to sell out now that he no longer has Weinstein to push his pet projects.

go back to reddit

Any Star Trek other than the Jew Jew's will be an acknowledgement that his Star Trek sucks. His ego and Mike Cucklosa's can't handle it.

>Foxy Brown in Space
Sounds kind of hot to be honest.

This could work. Imagine, the Asian gayboys get put into their place.

Because (((J.J. Abrams))) father worked as a set designer on the original Star Trek in the 60's, and Jar Jar himself ruined the franchise with his reboots.

Honestly, I don't see any good coming from this if (((J.J.))) is involved. If Quentin is allowed to do this on his own, with the approval of the Roddenberry Family/Foundation, it MIGHT be good. Not great, good.

wew lad

Gosh, I'd rather him say Nigger than the n-word.

Not fucking going to let that happen.

The only good movie he has ever made was From Dusk Til Dawn, and Star Trek should not feel like that. If I have to give him a cement bath to stop this I will.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

This all started because I tweeted Tarantino "Dead Klingon Storage" as a joke and he took the idea and ran with it, I want my cut of the residual dammit.

Does this look like a dead space nigger storage?
As much as I hate Tarantino for his copying of shit I'd like to see his long dialogue scenes in space and retarded overused gimmicks.

There is no escaping poverty for you.

I am tired to see penis-nose fucking over decent franchise. Fuck this jew.

1. Star Trek was always lefty and commie
2. Tarantula isn't Jewish

So, who is he casting Samuel L. Jackson as?

probably Kirk

JJ's Star Treks were unironically decent and I dont care about Star Trek anymore

No they weren't.
This is correct.

:^)

I'm just here to say R E D D I T

I never liked Star Trek they were better Star Wars flicks than nuwars