Who is sudocuck? A Retrospective

Post caps and stories ITT for my compilation. kthnxbye :p

why are you crying about that ban still? It's clearly off-topic.

redpill me on Holla Forums drama, are these people bitching about Holla Forums being Holla Forums or Holla Forums? For anime or against anime?

they're free spirits

Sudocuck is an enlightened centrist. I've yet to see him lose an argument here whether against stormweenies or trannies.

sudocuck is honestly /ourguy/ tbh.

based

It's one guy samefagging against himself, pretending to be Holla Forums, Holla Forums and whoever else you might imagine.
90% of all posts on Holla Forums are just him with different personas.
He does that in other boards as well.
And he's a self-described mentally ill Brazilian.

In short, an attention seeker with too much free time and neediness.

Never forget

did the freech containment site release this autism upon us?

Was he the true based centrist?

Centrism is the word and the way.

No those guys are boring faggots. I am an 8ch original.

by way of textboard autism

Oh and here is a interesting little tidbit. We have confirmation that he is actually one of the meido.
>>>/a/763705

Bump

Mods are gaslighting me.

come on guys, I'm getting bored of talking to myself

Too bad you aren't me. I enjoy the fuck out of talking to myself.

Back to reddipol

But I am banned there for posting 56% Amerimutts

Sudocuck is a lolcow with dark skin who got so mad about a cartoon he went to /sudo/ to demand to be made bo of Holla Forums.

Most of the posts here are him.

I'd say about 90% of posts on Holla Forums at any given time are me. If you read something and it sounds like provactive filth directly attacking your beliefs it is me.

The thing is I don't ban evade, ever. I will ruthlessly shit up any board that will let me. The only reason Holla Forums has been a hot dumpster fire for the last year is because the mods won't do their job. They are directly responsible for the state of this board.

If I was a mod I would rule with an iron fist and banish cuckime and reddipol.

sudocuck is a bore and /television/ was shit.

Yet you keep coming back for more, fampai.

Tsundere

fuck off with the cuckime

Sorry Roastie, kino and anikino are men's arts.
You know it is true.

You are shit, we all know you think you are some sort of witty character but you don't have shit on actual quality shitposters like the original drumpfsperg. Every autist thinks that their inane bullshit is funny rather than irritating but it's only a tiny minority of them that are genuinely amusing and those guys probably aren't spergs.

The funny shitposters come in with a relatively original shtick and leave when it starts to get old, the turbospergs spam their unfunny shit in slightly different variations for months on end and think they are entertaining when in reality they are just annoying people and driving the quality posters away. You fall into the second category and probably aren't even the original sudocuck, you are just a cancerous sperg that adopted the moniker.

Reported

but he already is vol on /a/ and /jp/. He is trying to do the same thing here thst he did there, making them sterile hugboxes and safe spaces. This whole thing started because he got offended by someone posting a cartoon about a nigger getting his cock chopped off. He has shat up Holla Forums as hard as possible trying to get more people to complain and beg for censorship and new moderation. He has been shilling /film/ less and less often lately because he probably will end up getting the board because the weeb irc circlejerk is still filled with Hotwheels sycophants that wield way to much influence with Jim. He doesn't have to be funny, he just has to make Holla Forums shitty enough that the weeb crew can convince the pig farmer to put him in charge like they did when he took over /jp/.

What the hell is a quality poster anyway? And who decides what quality is? Also those people who leave a board, because they don't like 10% of the content are not worth having in the first place

This guy is right
You're just annoying, better having a dead board than one with you.
You try to impose yourself, but people reject you, don't you have any self-critic? Good thing that mods elsewhere know of you and delete your posts when needed.

Oh fuck off reddipol

Keep fighting the god fight, sudocuck. We shall overcome.

what people like is subjective,
quality however is not. It isnt the sort of thing you realize until later tho.