Jurassic Trash

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pls stop

Dropped.

The white girl from the first movie was pretty hot, I want to pump my cummies in her and have little daughters to fuck 12 years later.

Her cringey acting is not hot

Chris Patt looks a bit more goofy. Guess they are trying to mimic his character from GotG

Feathers don't exist because evolution is a lie, birds are just a diabolically ingenious hoax.

Are you for fucking real? Is this the real title? I can't think of a more cringey, less appropriate title for a JP movie.
Also it looks like shit.

Full trailer.

Into the trash

Eat a female penis straightlord.

they should just start making Scorcher movies and get it over with.

It's the only way he can act in blockbusters

Well it is a kids movie.

triggered

That's still the teaser for the teaser trailer not even the full teaser trailer which is coming out on friday

I'm not happy about this trailer for the trailer shit that they are doing now, but I'm pumped up for this movie. Anyone here who is acting like they aren't quivering with excitement for a fucking film with kinosaurs is trying too hard to fit in. Like guys, can we can put politics aside here, even if we're being force fed them? It's fucking dinosaurs for crying out loud!

Mah nigga

>sageing
>>>/newfag/

>>>/reddit/

hey guise can i b dinosawr

Pratt and BDH are cringe and you're a numale if you don't think so

Bryce is wife tier.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

It's a guy on a fucking dinosaur adventure, who gives a fuck if he's cringe? These movies are epic and I want more, I'm gonna see it twice but buy a few tickets each time, just like I did with the last one.

It's a fucking film. Were Sam Neill's Dr. Grant or Goldblums Malcom "cringe" or were they believable characters?

There's no characters in the new ones, its why they had to bring Malcom back

Pratt and BDH are playing themselves essentially. I do not see Owen Grady or whatever the fuck Pratt's character's name is, I just see Chris Pratt because he's not really an actor.

You know what you also see?
DINOSAURS
Give me a break here, this is going to be a blast.

That looks like shit

awwww…of course u can be dinosaur!!

get some taste

Did I just watch a trailer for a trailer?

He was good in Passengers

He was more serious in the first movie. This looks like a comedy.

that song was in AC trailer.