World's Most Dangerous Cities ALL in Latin America

The cities with the highest homicide rates are once again nearly all in Latin America
archive.is/ZTaZh
economist .com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/03/daily-chart-23?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/ed/

FUNFACT: Just 11 days ago Mexico was deemed more dangerous than Afghanistan or Syria
archive.is/FqR5M
ibtimes .co.uk/mexico-now-more-deadly-iraq-afghanistan-1620921

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexican immigration is the biggest problem towards the existence of ethnic Europeans in the United States. They overwhelmingly mooch of welfare that the white taxpayer has to pay for, they are having more children than whites, getting free passes from the government to stay here illegally, and are actively trying to succeed in a "peaceful reconquista".

I'm hoping Trump will have mass deportations by his 6th year in office at the LATEST, because we desperately need them.

I got my mom to vote for Trump by showing her stuff like this.

Just told her "this is the future you want for your grandchildren if you vote for Hillary." If that had failed, I would have moved on to triggering her with cartel gore (fortunately that was unnecessary).

she probably voted for hillary anyway. women should not be allowed to vote.

~14k deportations every day for eight years is needed to get rid of the 40+ mil spic leeches.

>Simpsons did it

Nah I'm sure she voted Trump because I went to vote with her. My sister did too, because she hates beaners because of bad personal experiences with them. The key with women is using emotional appeals. Fear based or "think of the children" type stuff obviously works best.

Same. The old women of America will be the last people to open their mouths should the country divide along racial lines. They're too jaded…

What is it that makes mestizos so violent? Obviously they're shitskins, but you'd think being half white would at least serve to tone down the savagery compared to full-blood indians. You'd think the niggers in Africa would still be far more violent.

Native Americans have a much higher rate of psychopathy than hispanics, they're just more ineffectual I guess. Maybe the white blood in hispanics lends itself to the systematic manner in which violence is carried out in these countries. Psychopathy wasn't selected for in Europe because it wasn't advantageous. I guess the same isn't true elsewhere. There's a paper on this somewhere called "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Psychopathic Personality."

There's also the fact that we don't even know the totality of how bad racemixing really fucks the end-product up. Our brains for example evolved different structures per race (or subspecies) and who knows what mixing two distal subspecies together causes in this regard.

In this case, European and some kind of Siberian Asiastic (the natives)

Inadequacy and insecurity. That's the core root of most psychopathic behavior. They know they're worthless, so everything becomes about control. They refuse to do the hard work of being able to create for themselves, so they instead subvert. Some, of course, are just born broken and do not have empathy or even most normal human emotions.

Here is the most condensed answer I can give.
Spaniards are bloodthirsty
Aztecs are savage. Now, here is a little extra something, just for you.
archive.is/jHLWh
A lot of yids migrated to mexico, though, they were now devout catholics due to a great conversion. Now, what do you get when you mix Spics, Aztecs with a bunch of halfbreed kikes? You get the modern day mestizo, or castizo, that's why even the white ones are a bit psychotic. They're fucked beyond saving.

Interesting theory. So basically mestizos are an entire race of elliot rodgers.

This is true. Many mestizo must actually descend from jews because of the marranos (jew "converts") that came here and presumably slept with the natives, giving rise to the populations of latin america. I'm sure the yid blood hasn't helped the already savage natives.

Niggers in Africa are more violent, they're just also unable to run a society well enough to collect accurate crime data. Notice that the only African cities listed are in SA.

No. They pretended to be Catholic in public, most of them kept practicing their own religion in private.

Why isn't Medellin, Colombia on the infograh? iirc Medellin was once listed as the highest murder in all of Colombia. It once had a homicide rate of around 6,000 annually at the height of the 70's, 80's and 90's

Pablo is dead

still Aguilas Negras has a grip on the city

now it's frequented by tourists from the west and has a lower murder rate than most US cities. My friend visited not long back.

Only because Álvaro Uribe tried to purge Farc from bogota and Medellin in the early 2000's I would think it would rise after he Succeeded from presidency.

Africa is FAR MORE violent than the worst shithole in South America and central america, because at least mestizos carry some Iberian blood. However most countries are already irredeemable, and only a few remain semi-decent, such as Argentina and Costa Rica

Mestizos are violent as hell, but don't forget that Latin America is chock-motherfucking-FULL of niggers. Brazil is like 40% monkey at best, Colombia is like 10% nigger, so is Nicaragua.

Well, I wouldn't mind living in Medellin instead of my city right about now. But that's because they had their period of instability and the climate/nature is beautiful.

This is true. If African countries kept accurate crime statistics, then I'm sure we'd see the CAR or Angola up there. I dunno how Papua New Guinea is safer than Guatemala, either… but whatever.

I think a lot of places in Africa don't even keep track of murders. The stats are off because Africa doesn't have enough law and order to even consider keep track of all the people who are killed.

Ya, I didnt see Sao Paulo on there either. Ive been to Sao Paulo before. Its pure shit, on every single level.

Ctrl+F Venezuela

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracas

The thing is, there are lots of smaller cities that statistically are a lot more violent than Rio or Sao Paulo, mostly in Norte and Nordeste.

HUEman here. You aren't wrong, those cities are extremely dangerous, but they are also extremely populous. Rio has 6.5 million people (~1.5 million people behind NYC) and São Paulo has 11 million people. Even if there's a lot of crime in absolute numbers, it gets dwarfed when they are put in relation to population.

Besides, effective policing and aggressive crime-fighting drove a lot of crime out of the big cities towards mid and small cities/towns. For example, the municipality just north of where I live had, for years, one of the highest homicide rates of the country: ~80 deaths per 100,000 people. Even so, smaller municipalities (population-wise) had homicide rates of over 100 deaths per 100,00 people.

i've seen plenty of nigger crime stats, but hardly spic crime stats

How the fuck could detroit be on the chart and chicago not included?
t. detroit is actually pretty tame now comparatively

That's the most normie "redpill" propaganda I've seen here in a while. Gun control isn't the problem, shitskins are. Stupider forms of man can't rationalize a society where guns aren't the bad guys.

Yes.
No. They're bloodthirsty savages. It's worse.
If you look at the most "romantic" cultures that produce beautiful works of art and thought, they tend to be bloodthirsty.

Spaniard rage can be passed on for at least 4 generations.
Mesoamerican Y chromosomes are dangerous as fuck.
The worst combo is a Mesoamerican Y and a Spanish X, because of the elevated intelligence of Spaniards and the aggression of Mesoamericans

Light Mesoamericans are conflated with whites.
Liberals mask Mesoamericans by using the terms Latino, Chicano, or Hispanic in an effort to make them seem more civilized than they are.

t. descendant of the Kingdom of Navarre

The Latinos are truly dangerous. The leaders generally have some Spanish blood so they're just intelligent enough to be competent criminals.
But they descend from a race of jungle warriors who practiced blood magic, and have the impulse control barely better than nogs.

it's more about race than anything else
you could ban guns in Switzerland tomorrow and there would be no significant increase in crime

Not really, there are some European countries with very low rates of gun ownership yet a heightened homicide rate (Latvia, for instance)
Still, European homicide rates are disproportionately low. You just can't compare that to something like African homicide rates or South American suicide rates.

Shit, South American *homicide rates

Baltic countries are full of Russians
what?

consider though, the biggest and most successful civilization in those areas were Aztec in nature. These people murdered thousands on the regular all to appease the sun god, and were even cannibals.

Think too, by the time the Aztec civilization had built its first real city, Oxford had a royal charter and had been teaching classes for 300 years

You're thinking is entirely correct. Also the fact that if a gun battle happens in Mexico it's a cartel gang thing and if it happens in Africa they usually say it's a war even if it's just guys cutting each other up with machetes. They specifically say they exclude war zones like most of Africa.

Race mixing exacerbates many problems and gets rid of all kinds of genetic safeguards - you might inherit some gene that makes you retarded, and not the gene that neutralizes it.

This is why hapas are shit even if they come from on the surface rather benign pairings like white-japanese.

Came here to say that. LatAm is the sweet spot between murdering and not giving enough of a shit about murders to count them.

It's a per capita rate. Chicongo has more total murders because of a much larger population size.

It is all about Race just as said. Latvia has Slavs, Slavs are more violent than Anglos or Germanic. Meds are more violent than Nords. Just so happens that all Whites have lower levels of violence than all niggers or spics.

The high points of those civilizations predate the injuns that the Spaniards found there. Those muds didn't build the monoliths, the monoliths were built by the civilization before them (who probably invited them in and gave them bennies).

As a coffee spic I can explain many things that have happened in regards to our situation:

this, basically the biggest druglords died and took with them like 50 percent of urban violence. Our druglords didn't and don't behead or chop people alive like those in Mexico, instead they use Mossad tactics (blowing up phones/donkeys/cars/etc) or simply put a bullet to the head. Well also they prefer drive-bys

You are partially right. However, Uribe was incompetent and instead of making our army into a powerhouse (because we could have one of the best armies in South America), he fucked up and created ZOG-cartel hybrid guerillas masking them as "right-wing". However, you are right if you consider he was a month or two from completely eradicating leftist guerillas.

The problem lies always in rural areas. Our city violence is comparable to that of the worse areas of NY and LA. Cali is different because of niggers, yes Holla Forums, you are once again right.
Most dangerous zones are those infested with niggers, and this user is right. Unlike Central America, Colombia wasn't entirely populated by natives, so the Spanish brought a fuckton of niggers instead, thus you can see white-ish people here, but you also encounter really mixed people as well.

If it wasn't for our corrupted government and our violent spics, we would have some of the best cities in South America, since we have plenty of resources and nature around us. Too bad we are fucking retarded and chose to kill each other instead. At least there's a nationalist movement gaining momentum, and I'm going to join them so I help my country. My apologies for this wall of text, but feel free to ask anything about Colombia.