Clown

The only thing that surprises me is that the Clown wasn't played by Louis C.K.

There's your problem, OP

If only I had a solution to said problem.

Is it good?
Is it actually scary?

Focuses too much on jump scares, there are fairly suspenseful scenes. The kill with the kids in Chuck-E Cheese was alright.

What did he mean by this?

No, then.
Is there any good and actually scary (that means no Babadook or The Conjuring shit) film released relatively recently?

I hear They Come at Night is good

No, the movie's based purely on jump scares and shock value. And that shock value is seeing children being eaten in very gruesome and gory ways. Eli Roth is a very sick and twisted Jew if he thinks anyone wants to watch a movie of kids being eaten.

Its crap. You don't even find out what "they" are

Never seen it, all I ever heard was it's good and Shining influences. Was the latter at least true?

GAS THE KIKE

It's obvious after hostel roth's movies are nothing but taunts to goyim, they do all this sick secret society shit in real life and they are basically saying "try and stop us goy"

You're kind of a complete retard to try and blame anything about this movie on Eli Roth. He basically had zero involvement other than funding.

They made it as an indie movie, a trailer or whatever. Low budget like the very first attempt at Evil Dead. They put "from the mind of Eli Roth" in the credits hoping specifically to get his attention. He loved how ballsy that was, so he signed on as producer so they'd get their funding and it was made into a full movie.

Also, this is completely a shill thread. I don't wanna out the guy, but I mean, it's pretty clear he's right wing. He's been on Red Eye, so I'd wager he's libertarian. The entire point of the Green Inferno was to make fun of stupid college SJW kids being used basically by cult leaders who think they're helping lesser people, but would actually just be eaten alive by them. Literally, in this case.

So its a horror film about the joker.

Only possible explanation for why someone would film such vile shit.

I can blame him exactly for that and the movie had a lot of his finger prints on it. It's essentially Roth's gore and gruesomeness and I doubt he had "zero involvement."
I do agree he shouldn't get all the blame considering the director is Jon Watts, who since buried the film out of shame.

Good, goy! All Jews are our allies!

Hitler should have finished the job.

Holy shity, now that's fucking degeneracy.

Child actors lul
Women actors lul
This movie might be scary if you were a kid.

So basically It?

2spoopy

Do the kids float?

In a sick bit of irony, this degenerate post-modern society is like Hitler's karmic revenge.

Let's hope he actually does exact revenge

there were some good ideas that weren't handled as well as they could have been, but it was nice to see them put to film at all. turn it off right after he kills the bully and it's a somewhat decent movie.

That depends on what you find scary, user.

it's stupid douchebags like you who have ruined the entire genre by feeling the need to explain everything until mystery and the whole concept of "fear the unknown" has been pissed and shit on and raped in every hole, so much that people actually feel entitled to find out everything about what the threat is, what it's motivations are, why it exists, what it's email address is, what it's favorite food is, when it goes to bed.

sometimes the antagonist or the threat is so good as a vague concept, that the best clear explanation anyone could come up with is so stupid that it couldn't do it justice, so they leave it blank. your mind fills in the blanks because your imagination is your worst enemy. this is why Lights Out only worked as a short, and how the movie ruined it.

a woman turns her lights on and off and a demon haunts her.

go fuck yourself. it's none of your business. it's whatever your imagination thinks. the possibilities are literally unlimited.

the movie version

it's a crazy lady with a light sensitivity sickness who turned into a kind-of-ghost
(that's fucking stupid)

because they were friends and it's obsessed with her
(that's fucking boring)

it wants to own her basically
(that's lame)

hot. do they fuqq?

Was this supposed to be scary? It's like a parody of horror movies where children die.