New airstrikes against Assad

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-latest-syria-talks-on-constitutional-issues-begin/2017/05/18/525081e6-3bc6-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html
Interestingly enough this comes immediately after a meeting between Assad and the Iraqi government about improving cooperation along the border

cbsnews.com/news/us-aircraft-strike-syrian-regime-forces-al-tanf-base/
ISIS just happened to conveniently attack about the same time as well

Looks like the US is still supporting the Yinon plan and the balkanization of Syria, reminder that ISIS was plan A and the Kurds are plan B

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sommervillebbc/status/865264006436712448
twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/865266473572368386
politico.com/story/2017/05/18/joe-lieberman-fbi-frontrunner-238563
alternativenation.net/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-chris-vicky-cornell-foundation/
web.stargate.net/soundgarden/articles/mm_3-19-94.shtml
hala.jo/2017/05/18/الملك-يستقبل-المبعوث-الرئاسي-الأمريك/
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/865269142475202561
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/865238236138000387
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AJ269VYmSNUcqKk&cid=627972BB00774C54&id=627972BB00774C54!107&parId=root&o=OneUp
youtu.be/xb0vg1e1ya0?t=12m4s
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/865316273303040001
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/18/us-air-strikes-pound-pro-assad-forces-in-syria.html
rt.com/news/388888-us-strike-syria-forces/
dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2017/May-20/406530-hezbollah-moves-forces-toward-al-tanf-in-syria.ashx
dolphnsix.com/news/3866824/army-taps-fort-hood-commander-lead
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/865940154300719105
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/865893539145764864
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/865960944202952704
twitter.com/NRT_English/status/865920365511548929
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/865858590430646272
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/865860222400831488
russia-insider.com/en/military/exclusive-photographs-show-russian-air-force-supporting-syrian-army-al-tanf-front/ri19910
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/866950356739162112
liveleak.com/view?i=958_1495546938
twitter.com/KawlF/status/867442880884944896
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/868116619645661184
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/868873834291658753
en.eldorar.com/node/5795
twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/869520292279980034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1488D chess, trust me you dumb fucks.

I can't wait to see how the kikes get BTFO by this.

One of these days SEA is going to fuck up whatever online base you kike loving fags operate out of

gotta protect the special forces, but also
WWIII INCOMING
check em

boo hoo, he hasn't been relevant since the 90s anyway, audioslave was trash

Literally who?

Killing isreal's enemies is only for the most super-bad-based God Emperors, secretly on /ourside/, while promoting to the highest halls of political office everyone on (((their side))) simultaneously.

This is only for those on the most hardcore 1488th dimensional Dreidel Olympic gaming championship levels to understand.

Killiing isreal's enemies is what makes America so great

Gas yourself Moishe. Matter of fact, gas your whole Discord too.

Audioslave was alright, but Soundgarden was god tier.

FUCK THIS SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll probably wait until (((you))) and (((your family))) are carted off on trains headed for the nearest volcano before, appeasing your jewish wishes.

To be fair, this latest wave of attacks against Assad only go to further reinforce the fact that trump is secretly one of /ourguys/, why else would he bomb Syria for isreal if it wasn't his latest super-secret double-triple-tuck bluff chess moves?

Roll for dubs says it's the super-bad-assed-based chess moves
Trips says he will go to the wailing wall and declare war on the white race for isreal.
It's really that close a call

Was Trump even behind this one?

Sounds like it could be a general or some deep state asshole.

twitter.com/sommervillebbc/status/865264006436712448

twitter.com/AllyOfTruth/status/865266473572368386

Also there are rumors of the Iraqi PMUs (pro-Assad/Shiite militias) sending reinforcements to the Syrian border

I'm not overly familiar with this type of hyperspace jump in chess.

Any jews here that can interpret this latest super-bad-assed-based chess move for us goys here?

Again did Trump order this?

Are you saying our supreme leader has no say or control over his personally selected team, cabinet and generals?

This is a new level of chess that even Eagle Eyed Cherry couldn't have foreseen.

Who should we blame, Obama or Clinton or James Comey?

Is anyone surprised?

People are forgetting the fact that Trump said he's doing domestic policy stuff first and foremost not foreign policy stuff or anything that doesn't involve domestic US issues
The cianiggers, their buttbuddies from the pentagon and other NED-type NGOs are the ones doing this shit on the Middle East not just Syria and Iraq, and the MSM every pro-msm social media outlets are doing their hardest in making sure to fake the shit out of it, claiming Trump is the one doing it all even though it's full of nonsensical bullshit.
And no that dummy tomohawk strike on that airfield full of derelict junk doesn't count since both Russia and Syria got a heads up from The Don himself, basically one ginormous PR stunt that doesn't change anything on the ground.
This thread is full of shills from /int/ and /leftycuck/ churning out typical buzzword garbage posts as usual

the cianiggers and the dem holdouts within the administration dummy

I wasn't sure whether to trust your wild blind defence of Trump's actions here, but seeing that smug anime girl picture, put all my fears to rest.

Obama purged the brass year after year. The entire government is riddled with vermin that will take a lot of time to root out.

Ha Ha, you're really going for this angle.

I suggest you go back to the ol' 4D chess, it's far more plausible

First the airstrike and now this:

politico.com/story/2017/05/18/joe-lieberman-fbi-frontrunner-238563

Chris Cornell had a non profit for abused homeless kids (and???)

alternativenation.net/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-chris-vicky-cornell-foundation/

Where is the connection??????

web.stargate.net/soundgarden/articles/mm_3-19-94.shtml

(((David Geffen)))

Just like how Romney became sec of state. He was a frontrunner after all.

trump may be fighting israels war like the greatest goy, but remember, he said wailing wall is palestine so he's really /ourguy/ superdimensional chess durr durr

Nigger, WHAT
NOOOOO

The aircraft responsible for the attack took off from a Jordanian airbase, meanwhile King Abdullah of Jordan is meeting with US coalition officials currently, Jordan has been increasingly influenced by the neocons lately
Arabic source so use google translate or your preferred machine translation
hala.jo/2017/05/18/الملك-يستقبل-المبعوث-الرئاسي-الأمريك/

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/865269142475202561
Along with rumors of TOW missile strikes on the SAA column as it was leaving according to Charles Lister(pro-US/Saudi source) which would make this an ambush and completely destroy the narrative that the SAA was threatening the Coalition positions and there was a 18mile distance between them

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/865238236138000387

… wait

Does that line say what I think it does? The US is open about training beheaders on another countries soil?

Yes, is this the first time you heard of this?

Link related is a ISIS video that includes leaked footage of the US training rebels in Jordan to fight in Syria, also the source of all of the clips of US advisors instructing rebels what to say
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AJ269VYmSNUcqKk&cid=627972BB00774C54&id=627972BB00774C54!107&parId=root&o=OneUp

I knew they did it but I thought it was covert. I didn't know it was public policy.

I was thinking about going to syria to get some training for RAHOWA, should i do it or not Holla Forums?
Prolly go to Lebanon and sign up with Hezbollah. Yay or nay?

IMO, do it, but be careful about saying such things here, especially without a VPN
Make sure you know someone familar with Arabic to act as a guide for you as well, the Iraqi PMUs and associated groups might be easier to access and would also present a way of getting into Syria to fight for Assad

hi Scott D James

If you're interested in gaining combat experience why not join the French Foreign Legion?

I don't really want to click that shit.

Yes do you really think America isn't training slimes to do their bidding?

This seems like the pentagon and the CIAniggers have made terms under Trump. Obama had them competing in Syria and Iraq with different militias.

How do you do it?

youtu.be/xb0vg1e1ya0?t=12m4s

Interesting observations from Daniel McAdams about all that has happened since Trump met with Lavrov

Who is scott d james?

what's your area code fbi?

Idk i figure ill fly to lebanon and walk around in south beriut i heard its a hezbollah neighborhood. I think golden dawn knows them i may try to get in touch with those guys. Why you want to join me?

reported

KYS baiting faggot.

(1)

Honestly yeah, Ive got nothing better to do.

Same here. Im gonna save up some cash for about the next month and then go, a plane ticket is 845 dollars. Idk what ill do when i get there tho i need a better plan. Need to find someone in the know over there

Not likely to be hezbollah but you can probably find a friendly translator/guide to Lebanon on shiachat.com, they're pretty open to outsiders

Fact: You can always find manual labour jobs at sea ports or equiv. Thyy always need help loading and unloading. If that fails, try teaching english at a school/tutor. or just other manual labour.

Stories on this website are satire, only a fool would take anything posted here seriously, etc.

Update
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/865316273303040001

They're pushing back towards the same position, this time with air cover and armed with anti-air missiles

If you kill your enemies, they win user

Thanks for the help guys ill post a thread if i go.

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/18/us-air-strikes-pound-pro-assad-forces-in-syria.html
United States Social Justice Army

Honestly I don't even care anymore. Every time Trump does something we get shilled with 6 million threads and defeatists straight out of leddit. I'll just wait a week or two and see what happens.

pic related

Nor is foreign intervention in Syria the same as most shit Trump does

Pls. You still didnt notice Trump is attacking Assad directly?.

Stay safe, user.

Like I already said I knew they trained snackbars, I didn't know they did so publicly.

literally the same old shit like in the 2016 Elections

rt.com/news/388888-us-strike-syria-forces/

Keep up the good fight user. we need people like you in these shill-infested waters these days.

Clearly you haven't taken the chess suppository

If they know how to actually sage they're already way ahead of you.

dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2017/May-20/406530-hezbollah-moves-forces-toward-al-tanf-in-syria.ashx
Paywalled article but if true this could escalate as this is the same position

The responsible General got shitcanned

dolphnsix.com/news/3866824/army-taps-fort-hood-commander-lead

Nevermind.

1) youre gonna get added to the terror list by some fat fuck in a govt office for this

2) check your constitution and laws for anything related to this. in some countries you can go to jail if you fight for someone they deem an enemy, even if theyre not at war

3) you should try to get there via as official schannels as possible, that means go to sy embassy or something first, or if you get to the country find some official and try them

4) you should learn some shit about the language etc

5) there is alot of foregeiners already fighting there, look them up on the net and try to contact them to help you

6) kill terrorists and CIAFAGS

GAS YOURSELF AND THE REST OF TELAVIV WITH YOU

perhaps because youre the shill in a pro-assad thread, you chesscuck dumbass

for the sake of the argument lets say it aint

Trump needs order the military to destroy the CIA.

when is hillary going to jail?

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/865940154300719105

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/865893539145764864
Al-Tanf is the site of the recent airstrikes against the SAA

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/865960944202952704

Norwegians, another coalition cuck deployed special forces to Al-Tanf
twitter.com/NRT_English/status/865920365511548929

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/865858590430646272

Conveniently for the US coalition, ISIS just happened to attack an Iraqi border checkpoint at Al-Tanf last night
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/865860222400831488

Assad obviously is quite serious now about securing the Jordanian border and obtaining a corridor to move in Iraqi troops and supplies into Syria to assist the SAA, now that Russian advisors are getting involved this could be interesting

Assad obviously is quite serious now about securing the Jordanian border and obtaining a corridor to move in Iraqi troops and supplies into Syria to assist the SAA
Map related

The Syrian war will be over by the time you can get there.

the war against ISIS: yes
the war: no
within a year theres a good chance of US forces fighting syrian forces. that means anyone supporting assad most of pol will be smeared with everything the western tought police has. imagine someone supporting saddam in the 90s

ofcourse he is. if he lets the US establish presence there now he practically lost half the war

Agree, but ({[they]}) don't nearly control the narrative the same way they did then.

www.levanttimes.com/russian-special-forces-arrive-in-southern-syria-after-us-airstrike-on-army-convoy/

h ttps://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2014/0814_iraq/docs/20170518-03-Coalition_statement_on_At_Tanf_garrison.pdf?ver=2017-05-18-170113-217

The coalition struck pro regime forces that were advancing well inside an established deconfliction zone northwest of At Tanf, Syria, May 18, and that posed a threat to U.S. and partner forces at At Tanf.

Considering the initial strike was allegedly done over going 16 miles into a 34 mile no go zone (which I'm sure doesn't hide more (((freedom))) fuckery), this is some serious bullshit.
Can we just admit that this is a proxy war and Trump is continuing the fight against Assad yet?

Jews are in all of us, goyims are forced to play 13135234d chess to stay afloat.

the problem is that they still control the administration and the majority. if you go fight terrorism "on the regeime side" theyre gonna have a show trial waiting for you. you can call them out, but their bureocratic rats are gonna make up some law or excuse to punish you for being a bad goy, and even if people protest the show trial, the media blackout will make sure everything goes their way

The Russian army is helping the SAA advance now towards the Iraqi border with air support
Video related
russia-insider.com/en/military/exclusive-photographs-show-russian-air-force-supporting-syrian-army-al-tanf-front/ri19910

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/866950356739162112

Ded bord.

He could put a stop to this if he wanted too. He probably doesn't give a shit but then again he just made a deal with the Saudi kikes that arms them to the teeth.

Yes, I think it's about time. Also time to remind everyone that you
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

The Syrian air force is providing air support to troops advancing towards the Iraqi border as well, video related of pilots showing off

link related if the embedded video isn't working
liveleak.com/view?i=958_1495546938

If Trump appoints Lieberman to the FBI, then I'm done. Until then, Based MAGA God Emperor.

I'll keep that in mind, Trudeau

twitter.com/KawlF/status/867442880884944896

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/868116619645661184

From the Iraqi side
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/868873834291658753

en.eldorar.com/node/5795

twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/869520292279980034

Those bedouin retards can't absorb all that cash and just do whatever they want with it, this arms deal with Trump will backfire on them, just like what happened to the pro-CIA shah when he basically did the same thing in the 70s