Car Crashes into People

Times Square car crashes into people. Is this a happening of sudden Diversity?
Meanwhile, OP's thirst for cock cannot be quenched. He cannot provide even basic information, let alone a link, pictures or anything requiring him to divert effort from his life goal of sucking every cock on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/865235328155754496
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/865242968843841536
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/865245190264688640
dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett
archive.is/QyLvd
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyANMQLKb
linkedin.com/in/richardrojas1
earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tsrobo3
facebook.com/richard.rojas.50309/videos/1367204800025201/
timesofisrael.com/how-israeli-startups-are-driving-the-car-technology-revolution/
nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-maniac-told-cops-i-wanted-to-kill-them/
archive.is/eUgvx
start.umd.edu/data-and-tools/start-datasets
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/richard-rojas-times-square-crash-name-driver-new-york-identity-a7743606.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/865414809889644547
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God you're shit.

Rolling for snackbar

it's on twatter

Yeah it's all over the news.

thesun.co.uk/news/3589948/times-square-chaos-as-speeding-car-ploughs-into-pedestrians-in-the-new-york-tourist-centre-leaving-at-least-10-injured/

twitter.com/Reuters/status/865235328155754496

Dubs says wahabbists.

HEH

Seems legit.

CAR OF PEACE

Need the version with the car.

Found it.

From what I gathered, it's still too early to tell if it was an attack. Could just be another 70+ year old driver who pressed the wrong pedal.

Live stream.

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

A reporter on CNBC said that a bystander told her it looked deliberate.

ITS A SHITSKIN

13 people injured.

Nice

BREAKING:

President Trump Drives Russian Car into Pedestrians of Peace

Trump BTFO Israel, shitskin attack occurs almost instantly. (((Pure cohencidence)))

MUSLIMS DIN DO NUFFIN!

Is that a mudslime shitskin or nignog shitskin? Can't tell

Yup, islam.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/05/18/several-pedestrians-struck-by-car-times-square/

Looks like an Arab to me.

I see (((they))) are playing carmageddon again. I wonder what this is for this time. Gun control? More kebabs? Because this is obviously a false flag.

HE WAS JUST TRYING TO SPREAD PEACE

FALSE FLAG

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/865242968843841536

Lying media?

Shitskin indeed.

One person confirmed dead.

Actually a terror attack on American soil would embarrass Trump, so maybe they are telling the truth.

Fucking muslims, day drinking and shit faced by lunchtime.

(((NBC))) is now saying that the NYPD is saying it was not terrorism related. How convenient.

How could Trump prevent someone from driving their car into random people?

Of course it's on Drumpf, none of King Niggers refugees would ever be terrorists.

Wait don't those towelheads have a rule not to drink alcohol? I smell bullshit.

Of course he can't (unless this the travel ban would have stopped him), but they'll just say the white house is asleep at the switch, preoccupied with scandal and can't keep the nation safe… blah blah impeach Trump.

you could remove all of the Sand People and Niggers.

Actually, a terror attack on American soil would be squarely on the shoulders of the 9th Circuit Court, you kike fuck.

Can't help but out yourself, can you.

You are trying too hard to fit in here.

ANOTHER ONE?
https:// twitter.com/Breaking911/status/865245190264688640

In theory yes, in practice not so much. You should come to Europe, our esteemed rapefugees, 99.99% of which are mudslimes of course, have a noticeable penchant for alcohol.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/865245190264688640

That's not my voice you braindead incompetent.

I predicted this days ago when the Seth link to Wikileaks was revealed.
Now, expecting the usual "known to authorities", had a "history with police" to come in the news reports.

This will be used as a distraction from the news about Seth Rich.

*incompetent nigger.

It's possible that they made a mistake.

Driver apparently has a history of DUI. I'm not ruling out religion of peace yet, but the fact that he was driving a sedan and hit those concrete pillars designed to stop cars kinda makes me think it was just some drunk shitskin.

footage of the incident

what a muslim says and a muslim does are 2 different things

Seems like one of these coordinated ISIS attacks, where several things happen at the same or almost the same time.

Surely not another terrorist attack, right? NYPD is allegedly reporting the first one wasn't.

:^)

Ran out of foreskins to keep you busy Moishe?

Just a wave of drunk-driving lunchtime muslims. Gin and juice for allah, PBUH.

DAMN KIKES, TRYING TO IMPEACH TRUMP!

How long until we see the first terror attack where some shitskin gets out of the car during traffic and starts shooting down all the other drivers that are stuck there with him? Imagine how fucked you are in such a situation

One less empowered white female voter.

Actually never mind. They named the street and it's in Staten Island.

this
some of them believe that allah is LITERALLY a big dude up in the sky, so if they sin while indoors, or somewhere else allah can't see them, then they've "gotten away with it"

CNN just said that law enforcement is saying it was an accident. Driver has a history of drunk driving.

This.
The "we don't drink alcohol!" is a Taqiya-tier lie to seem more civil and balanced, less barbaric whatever you want to call it. Attempt at defense via moral high ground.

Sounds like dindu

I'll bet you one thousand jewbucks it's name will rhyme with ahmed mohammed

It is always amusing when this shit happens in the deep blue cities.

Mein sides.

That's the dumbest fuckin reasoning I've ever heard. No wonder they are fourth world vermin filth
GAS THEM ALL

Checked and true all they crazy shit happens in blue states.

Very semitic trick.

Exactly.

Bomb squad is arriving.

I think that's niggers beliefs, they also believe that about the christian faith.

You were blown the fuck out. Neck yourself.

Just mash the gas and roll some coal.

Not much, tbh.

Nothing but a DUI, goy! Refugees have nothing at all to do with this!

Yeah.

They also have a line of reasoning where they simply claim that they were forced to. If you're forced to to something haram, you're forgiven.

So they go out with some friends, drink alcohol, "peer pressure forced me, it's all right".

Indeed and kek at the dude wearing a Metallica cap.

He dindu nuffin. It was the non-self-driving car's fault. We need Google (tm) to hurry up and change the laws so that nothing but Google (tm) self-driving cars will be on the road. Driving is too dangerous, case in point this poor Victim of Color.

t. NPR news anchor

Nice

bloody huwite christians again

Nice mein dude , looks like my truck too. Small world

Not mine, sadly. Mine is in a. . . more concealed place.

oh great they'll run with this all day. Pure cohencidence

And a kike is quick to reply. Someone have an infograph for him?

Just so we know exactly why this is already being labeled a DUI.

www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/federal-appeals-court-maintains-suspension-of-trumps-immigration-order/2017/02/09/e8526e70-ed47-11e6-9662-6eedf1627882_story.html

l would like that list, Davi. lt'll be a small grocery list compared to the list of jihad attacks committed by ragheads.

DUBS!

Somebody follow this Davi cat. I'd like to get the reaction straight from the kike zirself when the suspect's name is released. 50 bucks on another Farouk

Clearly dindu nuffin. Blame it on da al-al-al-alcohol.

thereligionofpeace.com is a good site. Updated weekly.

Get the helicopter. Davi wants a ride.

is this really just shit to try to get attention away from seth rich? sheeeit

nycfag reporting in

Need a comparison to white "Christian" akbars though. The kike wants to talk numbers.

What's it like living breathing nigger farts instead of oxygen?

Nevermind the security bullshit (car getting hacked), no goy, self driving cars are safer /s

dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett

Actually, even if the list said otherwise mudslimes will never be welcome. People act like numbers on a list are some sort of approval rating for incoming filth.

Hell, for shits we can even count the white leaders of various countries and the numbers would still reflect poorly. Slap the matzo out of the kike's mouth.

The last time a "white christian" committed a "terrorist attack" (that l can remember) was that one guy that shot up a Planned Parenthood a year or so ago. Was Dylan Roof a Christian? Not that l know of. Was Adam Lanza a Christian? Not that l know of, but that was a false flag.

I only want to be blown up by other whites tbh.

FOX is reporting the guy had just committed a robbery and was intoxicated.

Chris? Is that you?

Christian is anyone not a semite to these fuckers. McVeigh was raised kiketholic but renounced religion.

They're fucked if this guy got here under king nigger's immigration plan, especially after the 9th Circuit struck down Trump's fix.
If this is 2 refugee jihadis pulling off attacks at the same time, holy fuck. It's just a DUI, though. The bomb squad always deploys to drunk drivers.

RIP in peace Davi.

I have never seen bomb squads deployed for duis. This a jew york thing?

What an upstanding Muslim citizen! Let's import as many as we can, post-haste!

I hope nobody on Holla Forums is ever energised to the point to even so much as consider cataloguing the long list of Mossad terror attacks on friendly soil in the past 100 years that was blamed on anyone but the jews.

It's not just the terror element I'm talking about.

That is simply untrue.
Does anybody have those terror statistics?

All in all, a mixed bag. 5/10

yeah, I'm sure he was just a little tipsy, goys

Fox reported it tried to enter a pedestrian area and rammed the barricade…shitskin driver confirmed

sauce on bomb squad. Is it a stream?

FOX says the guy's name is "Richard Rojas". A spic.

Apparently they are enlarging the perimeter around the car and moving people back. Must be an explosive bottle of 180 proof. Nothing to see here.

Another pure cohencidence.. some of the cams now focus on the sky and skyscrapers.

Don't be racist, user, spics can be muzzies, too.

Rolling for it being an illegal alien double points if it's a DREAMer

Dios mio! Pedestrians shlonged by Red Dick!

Likelihood of alcohol being involved just multiplied by ten, but so did the likelihood of him being illegal.

I think there's a new post on Gates of Vienna and Jihad-Watch or their other alt-right websites TRS and DailyStormer filled with neo-con kikes speculating whether this is a terror attack that can be pinned on arabs.

You know what they say, a lie travels halway around the world before the goyim gets his boots on and tries to challenge the jewish lies… or something.

Anyway, please don't let me interrupt all the jews ITT trying to agitate over what is essentially a spic robbery gone wrong.

Red Dick was driving crazy. Wonder if he's SEUI.

Butthurt mudslime? Butthurt mudslime.

Artist's Impression

The parking signs were confusing - he skipped out on ESL classes

Nope, just another tired antisemite wondering what the fuck has happened to Holla Forums?

Simpsons did it.

It got better at sniffing out yids and other subhumans than a rabbi sniffing out a shekel. Go kvetch about the poor unfair prejudice against your pigfucking pets somewhere else.

Crab juice or Mountain Dew?

you happened. OP happened. we have no idea what this is, and both OP and you are claiming you know, and everyone who disagrees is a jew. When you doing the exact same as OP, you are just as cancerous. so shut the fuck up and think before you spout your garbage, ok?

Back to 4chan

They'll just hop IPs and keep right on with it. Thanks for crippling rangebans, Ron you fucking faggot.

I GUESS WE'VE SEEN A REAL INCREASE IN LEGITIMATE DISCUSSIONS LATELY.
GETTING PAGES OF THREADS SLID OFF THE BOARD BECAUSE MODS CAN'T RANGEBAN AN ASSMAD SPAMMER SURE CONTRIBUTES TO THOSE LEGITIMATE DISCUSSIONS.
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOT

underrated

Sam lives in Rhode Island you dingus.

I really do miss the shills back in 2012.. They were much, much better at this.

He can't keep getting away with this!!

www.nydailynews.com/new-york/11-hurt-two-car-accident-staten-island-article-1.3176737

Eleven people were hurt, some critically, following a two-car accident in Staten Island Thursday, officials said.

The vehicles impacted on Broadway near Castleton Ave. in Port Richmond at about 11:40 a.m., officials said.

Medics rushed the victims to Richmond University Medical Center. Many of the injuries were considered minor, officials said.

Cops were investigating the cause of the accident.

Funniest Op I've seen in a while, pretty good mods.

And the Jew Yorkers are going to find an excuse to defend the criminal scumbag Muslim

They really have to improve your training.

twitter.com/AFP/status/865260335296638976

Top kek nah terror attack right now would bring back fire and brimstone god emperor Trump back in full force

WEED KILLS

italian here. now the tv is saying that it was a woman.

So what was in the box?

BREAKING NEWS: DRIVER WAS A WHITE ASTRONAUT REFUGEE 12 YEAR OLD - Mayor

archive.is/QyLvd

Can't some user just google-fu the guy's social media accounts to find out if he's a loyal servant of Allah committing glorious jihad?

DUDE

I had to compile same stats for an argument, here's what I have:

Current as of March 2017, have a big spreadsheet. I'll update probably sometime in the next couple of months.

List of attacks;

seems legit

The faggot seems to have left but next time, just post this: http:// 2.bp.blogspot.com/-odkKHmLYKjs/Tbd-gKI0iLI/AAAAAAAADlo/w7mcmGQrl6s/s1600/Islamist+murders+by+the+numbers.jpg

This compares Islamic terrorism to other form of terrorism and always shuts up the libtard apologists.

pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyANMQLKb
live view of car

Yea, weed doesn't make you drive down the wrong way of a street at high speeds killing people.

The fact that he is prior military makes it very suspicious also. What else is going on today that this could be distracting from…

Hitler confirmed for doing nothing wrong

Smoking a weed doesn't make you a nigger, but being a nigger makes you smoke weed.

Deep

Any records on this guy?

Hello nigger, are you lost?

apparently it was the victim.

sage for extreme embarassment

Anyone notice someone jacking that cop?

So how would that explain Alex Jones, Tommy Robinson and every neocon kike in world politics as being ourguys becoming the typical daily threads posted on here then?

Not to mention the fact that no threads have been made for over two years identifying Rita Katz and Richard Gutjhar types reporting on all mainland terror attacks worldwide.

seth rich

Hmmm. Something seems off with those numbers. Last time an user posted a pic of the current numbers I remember Jewish Extremist being noticeably higher than Christian Extremist. I guess the previous statistics were a little too truthful. Oh well. At least there is still Secular/Anarchist, which is just Jewry Lite.

Which pic was that?

The worst part is they took the database offline, so we can't go and check it ourselves.

Bean or falafel this fucks any media narrative as he isn't white.

Correct, hence why the pic only goes till 31.10.2010

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System
(((DISCONTINUED)))

Not at all. The military is loaded with trash. "It's either the military or prison" is more than a meme or court order.

Different pic from the same database. I don't have that picture, and I'm fine with all of the other numbers. It'll do, though it still makes me see an opportunity for a "smart" Jew to deflect with how high the victim count is for Christian Extremist.

Point being, governments use useful idiots all the time for this kind of shit.

This meme is dying.

I've just realise why this is happening all over.
Really, just this moment.

They want to push driver-less cars.
Every car goes where (((they))) want it to go, each one linked to the network, each one tracked all over - in the following years, under (((carbon tax))) laws, only a rationed amount of travel per person.
Control travel, control transport, control the people.

I'm calling it - screenshot this.

Yeah that's true.

Good thing there are shit loads of cameras there. In first image I can count…

thats why you always keep an exit pocket open whenever possible, car length of space in front gives you that angle you need

Trump just mixed the Israeli embassy move.
This is the "Bad Goy" backlash.

nb but the sign that says ourmove is part of a weirdly placed hashtag, yourmove on that marque visible in the video

Recruiting standards dropped precipitously around the time king nigger came into office. And then it just kept getting worse.

When the POTUS puts a deadline of 56k new troops by end of fiscal year, you take what you can get to meet the demand.

you also get a pretty shit officer corp out of it.

G R I P Z O N E
R
I
P
Z
O
N
E

I'm a New York fag. The only way this could've happened is if it was staged. The angle or the car's resting place, the traffic forcing people to drive at 10 mph, not one goddamn thing about this makes any physical sense.

Covering up for kikes, you should be gassed.

No footage will be released until they've had time to appropriately doctor it.

Stop being retarded. The average person should not be behind a wheel. There are 30,000 fatal crashes a year in the US alone, and it is killing more white people than even niggers ever could. Driverless cars are a good thing for white people, especially white men who are at greater risk of death by car crash as they tend to drive further to reach their jobs.

Do you feel safe knowing betty McSmartphone Addict is manning that giant SUV hurtling at 60 mph less than a foot away from you? What about Tyrone who is getting some sukk from his bitch while he is driving in the street your kid plays basketball in?

George Lopez finally snapped.

DRIVER

I waited until it was officially established that is was a spic in a panic after a robbery to post my comment, in response to all the agitating kikes doing what they always do whenever something goes bump and claim it was osama bin laden doing another 9/11.

linkedin.com/in/richardrojas1

I agree completely. Fellow NYCFag here and on this block 5 days a week. Will be there in half an hour in fact.

It's much faster to walk or ride a bike than take a car there. Nobody drives from the Bronx to Times Square.

Traffic goes 2 or 3 mph if you're lucky!

It can take an hour just to get a few blocks away.

Ummmm, the pics clearly show the guy is not shirtless…

And how many of those are because of spics?

B, b, but we aren't allowed to discuss false flags anymore because some jews in this thread wrote earlier
Now I'm too shy to dare comment about the possibility of it being another false flag

What did he do to BTFO Israel? I am not caught up on things.

Prepare for imminent media downplaying and ignoring

So how do you think they staged it? Did they get a crane to put the car there?

Exactly. In order to get up to the speed to hit 13 people, he'd have to be going 45. And midday Times Square is just a standstill. Fucking kikes, staging attacks here now.

On 9/11 they actually left stuff under tarps pre "event"

For this one I think he means that there's no way you would accidentally lose control of your car there and get it going that fast in the traffic jam that is ALWAYS there.

Usually you can rewind the earthcam and times square web cam footage. anyone looked at those streams for the last 24 hours?

rollin for I'm not saying it's pic related

Alright anons, I am off there now. Be back in about 4 hours. I call shenanigans. Will see what the local cops there have to say.

earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/?cam=tsrobo3

Current, live view of car

Set some bangers off ya cunt

Found him!!!

Sure thing Davi, you kike cock gobbler…. what planet do these morons live on?

Does anyone else think this guy's car my have been hacked and remotely controlled? What year was his car? Was it a rental? If it's a newer model it would be easy to over-ride the computer system, as the CIA has already admitted can be done. Why did they choose him?

looks like someone failed stats

Soo is it Islam?

kek

Having filthy beaners and shitskins in the US is a link to terrorism.

That is uncanny

Special bump for find

Only niggers and white trash smoke weed.

Nice try, Elon.

Agree. A white gentleman consumes the herb in oral form.

How the fuck do (((they))) even organize this shit

Driving While Islamic?

You just must be exposed to too many fucktards.

Can't Linkedin but if it's the one listed as working for Compass, it's not him
facebook.com/richard.rojas.50309/videos/1367204800025201/

>Now just add the homocaust and San Bernie If you want, do what the anti-funners do, add the perpetrators deaths as well.

Sad to see that the loss of life is required for people to recognize the TRUTH behind marijuana.

That was fast. Ever think of turning pro? Check your conscience at the door and you might elevate the discourse at ShareBlue.

Found the reditard that needs a /s

¡BAD HOMBRES!

Now add him to a half pipe with a Tony Hawks logo.

Asains are bad too. Slant eye not mud.

actually muds too

How did the car get up there then, if not under it's own power?

Why have not they ban high speed engines yet? Nobody needs that much horse power.

huh so it's a spic and not a snackbar
wierd

To be fair if that 'car body' was made of proper metal / polymer and glass instead of flimsy shit it'd be great for driving in small cold towns where a car is pretty much overkill.

It's worth noting that there was wall-to-wall coverage of the Westminister attack on CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and that was in a different country. I just checked and they're all currently bullshitting about politics.

He can't keep getting away with this!

*white hispanic

lol retard

There's also the fact that dying in the act of jihad is a get-out-of-hellfire-free card that forgives all prior sin. A number of recent terrorists have been drinking, druggie, whoring degenerates, not the deeply religious type you might expect.

You're lying. Well that was easy to explain.

There's no reason to stage a stoned beaner accidentally running over some Jew Yorkers, you /x/-tier retard.

thats bullshit a lot of ppl smoke it for pain relief that the jewpharma opiates can't help or to combat and tone down everyday stress and relax now if you are a fucktard and make getting stoned your prime motivator in life then you deserve to be gassed.Nevertheless cannabis is fucking awesome and should be utilized by whites.Know why so many niggers smoke weed it ?isn't because of their genetic degeneracy it is because at some point they realize their entire sub-human species should be exterminated for the greater good as they contribute nothing to the betterment of humans and whitey looks at them like dam it must suck to be born a nigger,mental pain relief to combat inferiority complexes.

Reee wrong image

Any details on the Staten Island suspect yet? Or are they saying that one was just an accident?

yeah, but you have to pedal

You gotta think about both sides user.

can u provide without skateboard?

Holla Forums gets me through the day

FALSE FLAG

timesofisrael.com/how-israeli-startups-are-driving-the-car-technology-revolution/

Oh dear.
"He was out for blood — and looking for a suicide-by-cop.

The Bronx man who plowed his car into a Times Square crowd, killing a teen tourist and injuring 22 others, wanted to commit murder, and then wanted cops to kill him, police sources said.

“You were supposed to shoot me! I wanted to kill them,” Richard Rojas, 26, told police, according to sources.

nypost.com/2017/05/18/times-square-maniac-told-cops-i-wanted-to-kill-them/

archive.is/eUgvx

You could slash that number by 1/3 if we got serious about drinking culture and passed some tough DUI laws.

As it stands, DUI is a misdemeanor. If it were treated like CP, watch how the DUI rates would drop dramatically.

Ex-navy and depressed.
This is just a common-or-garden suicide attempt. Makes you wonder what's happening itt…

Confirmed
archive.is/eUgvx

Photos of the perpetrator

It's the usual 'pin the label on the corpse' game.

It was toxic masc. - Feminists
It was drugs - Fox
It's the Russians fault - CNN
It's Trumps fault - MSNBC

that is a white male in America

How dare you support the patriarchy shitlord. My helicopter-kin and I will not stand for this.

Joke's on him. Now he'll be a prison bitch for the rest of his life.

Ricans have ruined the city and state of New York.

I'd put a 6 horse b&s in that and cruise the back roads.

Not surprising, since even bleached photos of niggers are deemed "white" to influence specific statistics.

even more reason to deport the illegals

kek

people looking into rich. some mexican high on k2 drives a car in times square and manages to kill only 1 person. now tv saying impeach the president and muh military is bad

who do they think is going to defend them when shit really hits the fan…

It's pretty easy, Hispanics don't exist as a race when it comes to perpetrators in most crime statistics, yet they show up in the victim category just fine.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT WE'RE IN FOR SOMETHING GOOD

When you take away all the people misclassified as White you realize America is already minority White.

someone's late 2 the party

It got merged with University of Maryland's terror databases: start.umd.edu/data-and-tools/start-datasets

Oh come on, that thing is adorable.

VIDEO OF MOMENT OF IMPACT

Ay mi madre

If you buy a cuckshed with it you can save an additional 20%.

Lel.

What a dumb, deluded kikess.

protip: the military will never be with you

The military voted for Trump and will never, EVER, side with the leftist faggots who daily call them babykillers.

I don't know. God knows there's many places to hide things there, and possibly tricked out the car to do so. Stunt drivers to hit the right things to get it up.

There's no reason to do it elsewhere, but kikes ignore Times Square as if it was devoid of bagels.

Dio, is that you?

Live authentically tbh mate.

looks like gta

I wouldn't be so sure now that they're pushing women into combat, which will lead to more leadership roles.

CIA/MOSSAD mass killing w/ patsy or lone-nut breaks and wants to kill people… I'm sure the next one will be along shortly.

Right, forgot the other one: Advil Snackbar.

Think I found our casualty.

you meet the nicest people on a honda

… that one looks pretty bad.

I love Holla Forums. Any current event's media bs is sliced through immediately with ruthless aggression and/or comedy.

He was allegedly a US Military veteran.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/richard-rojas-times-square-crash-name-driver-new-york-identity-a7743606.html

Yeah, they're going to try to sell this as drug use/mental illness or something, assuming it doesn't get memory-holed ASAP.

Dubs for Religion of Peace

Nigger you what? That's Tucker saying that self-driving cars should be banned. The jews are behind self-driving cars, they want to put people out of work to make even more people dependent on the government.

Those clips in no way absolve a spic murdering people with a car. Did you even watch them? Are you brain damaged?

[F], she had nice gams.

Obviously white.
t. CNN

pic related; it's "her"

Outstanding. Maybe a Trump t-shirt?

No it isn't, that's Bradley Manning.

No, it's Bradley Womanning

Was he wearing a Harley shirt?

may as well shoop Duke Nukem head on him

looks like some kind of urban art thing

aka a "mis-carriage."
checked but FYI it's hast not hath.

soon.

You should sell that to CNN.

Major dejavu from this, 90% sure ive seen this before. Is this old news or did we just cross timezones again.

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/07/isis-kill-stab-truck-attacks-london/

REMINDER ISIS CALLED FOR THIS MORE THAN A MONTH AGO WHILE GOATFUCKING MAYOR OF LONDON DID NOTHING

I mean LESS than a month ago.

1-800-COME ON NOW

That's an attractive wall.

Graphic post crash footage: https:// twitter.com/pabloduer/status/865343552460652544

Transparent for anyone who wants it

thanks.

Subtle

Oh boy…

mp4

Current active duty, can confirm.

is that Cezar the Dog whisperer ?

This is why it's so much worse than the census states. This shitskin right here is counted as a NON-Hispanic white male. Do these people think they're white? back in college when I was a bluepilled race mixer my girlfriend was a mocha skinned puerto rican who actually thought she was white, she put white on all of her forms and considered herself white

What the fuck is this suppose to be a previous arrest of that guy?

Are they purposely doing this to fabricate statistics? I wonder how many of the "whites" in crime statistics are even arguably European.

statistics are racist user

Is this a new form of EarthCam trolling?

Absolutely implicit

((((((((((((Sarah Silverman)))))))))))) can't get Bernie Bros to join her and vote Democrat.

Expects to lead military coup against government.

I'm thinking she's more of a Mizrahi than an Ashkenazim.

you know this was going to happen your astronomical in prediction you got the hive …and cant get pissed in what a milisec yea just shh let em impeach their new fav word and then we take TOTAL CONTROL NO JEW ~~ and set his ass right back where he belongs as a Elected President Try it 10 mil is an understatement more like 20 or 30 mil saying with guns times ups jew gtfo keep pushing please pretty please sugar on top wake them whites up chosen let em see you for what you are :)

aren't there any normal height criminals?

This. Leftists and liberals love to talk about stats and being more rational than everyone not them, but if there is one thing they continually fuck up across a broad spectrum of political problems it is population base rates.

And on and on it goes.

Would he be able to get to that speed if he drove in the left lane, like they claim?

In Times Square, no. I don't think the rest of the country even knows this. Also, in two videos I saw, he turned from the right lane anyways, going right.

Looks like some Puerto Rican guy from NY.

Just listen to that guy's voice. You can tell he made this to distract himself from the state of his country. He sounds like, if he had a firearm, he'd shoot himself. Depressing.

Why the fuck is cameraspic speaking spixican? This is america god fucking dammit.

Again with the spixican. Fucking christ, JYC is further gone than I thought.

what's a matter goy don't like diversity it's our strength.

Adding these to my terror-kino collection

Looks like the wall just got a little bit longer

The projection is strong with this one.

I wonder if she thinks 'the military' is going to defend Beverly Hills and Malibu when the SHTF. The kikes have some really delusional ideas.

There are 220 million licensed drivers in the US alone. Suprisingly low numbers in regards to fatal crashes considering the amount of mental retardation displayed on the road daily. I wonder how many are spics and niggers too. Ever drive in through an area that's predominantly non-white? Worst driving conditions imaginable.

Oh, and self driving cars are a terrible idea. Niggerless and spicless cars are a better idea ;)

Do we know that this is the same spic? I need to be sure before I use this as a redpill

You know you have reached peak diversity levels when you have klingons in the NYPD.

where's the bat'leth?

Never mind it is legit the actual report is all over the msm

The mayor has a criminal record?

Oh the border hopper had PLENTY of space and time.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/865414809889644547

The problem is he only had free rent, food, and healthcare. New York didn't give him the dozens of virgins he deserves. A virgins program for poor muslims should be started immediately to prevent more radicalization.

God damn it you made me make a fool of myself you son of a bitch

Haha topkek
Get fucked yankees

topkek lad

Considering where it took place, it was probably mostly tourists, degenerates and illegals that got enriched.

Why isn't he speaking English?

Is this the state of america?

Reminds me of this.

seth rich reminds me of the female reporter in the first season of house of cards

Because in the US, English speakers are becoming a minority in large cities. Go to a mall, it's spanish, hindi or chinese.

You are unimaginably gay.

Even in times of darkness, a glimmer of hope can be found.

The toll has been paid.

This makes it all better.

https:// voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/VoterDetailscreen.aspx?rxtVENC=NTA2NzQ1NzI=

Wonder if this is same hombre.

Checkin' that ID

Glorious! Coalburner taxed like the kikes do.

My dude you are waaay behind I and others were saying this when the Nice truck attack manifested.

Fucksake I guess that makes this cunt a purple jew.

Is there some kek-based karma calculator or what ?
This is way beyond coincidences now.

King jew dies. Swedish girl that made video about riding black dick gets raped.
USA-coalburner gets hit by car …

Comment gets deleted…

It's a troll account you retard she had a white boyfriend on her FB page

Gruesome enrichment. Bravo, Jew York. Bravo. This is the price you pay for the dollar menu at McDonald's.

I'd always heard that it wasn't the same girl who got killed.

It wasn't.
It was a controlled opposition Kike-right site which spread that rumor.
The actress from "blanda upp" is sadly very much alive.

eh, doesn't anyone else see that "RR Twora" is a trolling faggot?

It's bullshit. She was not a coalburner. Car Killer was Islam convert inspired by similar vehicle ramming attacks getting his Jihad on. Terrorism.

Toll paid.

Fuck off, faggot.

Well that might be an accident…

Every fucking time.

Go back and watch it again. The Whip is having sex with Seth Rich.

Wow, thanks for posting.

Underrated

have some oc fam

Watch this video, the really interesting bit is the part that starts @ 2:08, it is entirely CGI and goes to show how easy it is to fake things now.

Timestamped link
https:// youtu.be/ybCz9rlm_0A?t=2m8s

Please don't. I can't even talk to leftists anymore without being confused for alt-kike. They lurk here, see pictures like that, and assume alt-kike must include NatSoc despite the fact that alt-kike is civic nationalist and NatSoc is ethnonationalist. This must be what Sikhs feel like when uneducated degenerates confuse them with Muslims…

Muslims are 1% of the US population.
Muslims cause 50% of the terrorism deaths.

Faggots 3 % of the population
Faggots 40% of the pedophilia problem

and niggers are 12% of the population and commit 80% of the violent crimes.

Tell these things to a nigger, a faggot, a muslim, or a piece of shit SJW and they'll say it's all lies.

These stupid animals can't be reasoned with, or dealt with like human beings. They simply need to be removed from any influence on decent white society. Failure to do so will result in the complete destruction of civilization. It's coming…

I've been mostly Alt Right, but now, seeing the lefties since Mid Ma rch pushed me into borderline authoritarian right. We need to purge the cucks.

Turns out it was a stoned spic

why?