Map of altnerate present

Hey, Holla Forums

I've been working on creating a larger and prettier version of pic 1 related with a couple of changes and additions ever since I saw someone post it. I just thought I'd share it. Constructive criticism is welcome, but remember that I'm copying a template, so this isn't all my own invention.

One step behind buddy

Normally I shit on "imagined future" threads but I respect effort, well thought out work, and cartography. That is a damn fine map user.

It is very well thought out. I only wish that this existed IRL.

Don't get cold feet when you're one island away from 100% victory.

Shit alternate present op.

It's ok if they're enslaved

I personally believe in the preservation of all species of animal. Make no mistake, if they dodo themselves then I won't intervene – Wouldn't it be fun to have a kike zoo and observe from a safe distance how they destroy themselves?

Or perhaps it could be turned into a kike safari - you take your weapon of choice and go for the high score on the New Israel savannah.

I like this map

See, THIS is the kind of shit that should be showing up on alternatehistory.com, because it can be FUCKING INTERESTING to worldbuild with different PoD (points of divergence) from our own real history. We could talk about the economic feasibility of such actions, the speed at which the reclamation and whitening of Africa would happen, the military feasibility of going to war as a united caucasian force with this group or that group…

BUT YOU CAN’T DO THAT BECAUSE THE SITE OWNER AND MODERATORS OF AH.COM ARE FLAMING FAGGOT LIBERALS. The site is so bad that you literally cannot even be NEUTRAL on saying that trannies are normal without being banned permanently. I got my decade-old account banned for “agreeing with Trump that muslims should be banned” despite NEVER HAVING SAID THAT, EVER, OR EVEN HINTING TOWARD IT.

We need to start reclaiming these kike hives.

AH.com was shit anyways. you could create an alternative history board or create detailed, quality AH/ what-if threads here

Do GSG maps images, like Darkest Hour count?

Kek have blessed me.

Anyway, that was from my old New World Order 2 mod game. These are from my Fatherland mod game, in at the end, the SS-Staat (The goverment formed by the Himmler and the SS, after the natural death of uncle Adolf) rules over Imperium Evropa.

Have none of you had Alternate History fanfics where America either stayed out of the war or helped the Axis powers?

0/10 maps

user……

Ancap South America, my bad

Looks like you think real life is a total war game, nazi germany wouldn`d be able to reliably expand beyond Europe for many decades, and the global landscape would quickly change to discourage them to do so once the technology allowed that, nuclear power would further this stalemate and we would find ourselves in something similar to our cold war, beyond that who knows since we almost bomb ourselves to oblivion in this timeline

The map doesn't state that it is a direct creation of World War Two. The entire history of mankind could be distinguished from ours, rather than stemming directly from reality. This could've been conjured from impacts established before the rise of Rome for all we are aware of.

SHAMEFUL DISPLAY

OP here. I've done some updating of the map to fix a few things and make it match the original better. I'd like to reiterate that I did not come up with the original concept for this world - I merely took it and reimagined it in a few cases

Whoops. I fucked up one of the fonts. Here's a better copy

What anime is the 5th picture from?

It's from Youjo Senki.

It's about a Japanese salaryman who gets reincarnated as a loli in an alternate WW1 not-Europe as punishment for not having faith in god. Luckily this not-Europe has magic and conscripts all (few) individuals with magical abilities regardless of gender and age into the military. The MC happens to be blessed (or cursed) with these magical abilities and uses them to her/his advantage in order to survive and get back at "god"

The premise might sound stupid, but it was actually a really great watch. The first episode is the worst, so if you get past that, it's enjoyable.

more non-germans in germany, just what Hitler would have wanted!

All non-Europeans are deported to their respective containment zones.
Also
Assuming Germany did annex the entire world, this doesn't make the entire world "Germany".

God bless Kai Murros. He has already drawn up plans for the deportation of non-whites from Britain as well as the colonization of Mars. Here are a few more maps of his.

OY VEY! OY GEVALT! NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION JEWS KILLED BY GERMAN MONSTERS! THESE WERE EIGHT MILLION INNOCENT SOULS TAKEN AWAY! TEN MILLION PEOPLE WHO ENDURED THE MOST PAINFULL DEATHS HUMANITY CAN OFFER! LOOK AT THESE NAZIS (AND TOTALLY NOT SOVIETS KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THAT GOYIM) THEY KILLED DEES PEOPLE! IT IS REALLY SAD AND REALLY BAD!

What's stopping you from building your own?

Final hopefully copy

Slavery is pointless. Blacks can't work worth a damn and I don't want them in my country.
That said, I am not one of those people who feels I need to prove "just how badass I am" by claiming I want to invade Africa and kill all niggers. I want my land and what is best for my people. If I don't need to invade Africa and commit genocide, I see no reason to do so.

Some of the colored colonies are messed up mate. New South Africa is Mestizo colored.

Cheers, mate. I fucked up the numbering. Will fix now

Yeah no worries man. Nice dubs

I still love your map OP, but I'll say this; I would hate to be in charge of "Central Africa" or "Jefferson" in your map. There is no geographic security in those malaria infested, obscenely hot states. Too, they lack sea ports so Central Africa would be dependent on the Black states in order to ship anything anywhere. Their lack of geographic security and large navigable rivers would mean they'd suffer massive ethnic strife even if they killed all the Blacks. And as for Jefferson, do they even have any rare metals in that area? My guess is "probably" but I would still hate to be running the place. They don't even have a navigable river access to the sea. Combined with no geographic barriers I doubt that state would have a happy existence even for the White overlords.

Also, Oman would be a very explody place for apartheid. I'd pass on that promotion.

Here's the updated version.

Hey, someone's gotta do the dirty work.

But again, this isn't really my own map concept. I mostly copied from the original version made by Kai Murros. I only changed a couple things to make it more realistic (in my opinion) such as the division of Asia.

Certainly room for improvement. Maybe dedicated Shia, Sunni, and other muslim sects states in the Arabian peninsula. No idea how to fix the apartheid states, maybe make them smaller so its less likely they'll attack one another or colonists.

Nicely done

Yeah I am a geopolitics buff so I get triggered by oddly shaped states. Also, I like how you gave Persia back to the Persians. I don't care what anyone says, I like Persians… so long as they stay in Persia anyhow.

Also, I was contemplating the Indian Empire and realized that it is disgustingly multicultural. That means it will be chronically unstable.

Well Persia could be the designated Shia state while Arabia could be the designated Sunni state.
Making them smaller would require a separate administration for each state, which would be drastically more expensive. If you keep the population of the non-white inhabitants low enough, then administration is easier. Remember - Africa is only as populated as it is today because of Western Aid and science. Remove these two things and the niggers will drop like flies. The way I see it, the Apartheid states are merely lands in the process of being depopulated for later European colonization, at least in Africa.

I noticed this as a problem too. I could split it up into smaller sections maybe, but then It wouldn't really be a "version" of the original map and more my own creation.

You're right on the expense, but ethnic civil war in far off reaches certainly doesn't bode well for business or colonization. Imagine a hutu-tutsi war that spans almost the size of western Europe in not larger. Sure they might kill themselves but it would make resources scarce and give governors headaches. But as you say this is merely and update on Murros map rather than a vast improvement. Good work overall.

I concur.
I think the worst aspect of this is the lack of navigable connecting rivers. As a historian and geopolitics buff this just screams "not sustainable" Imagine if the capital was in Khartoum and a rebellion as you described happened in Rwanda or Burundi?

I mean, even Sudan fell apart and Central Africa is almost twice as large.

I just did some editing to the base map and divided up the map a little differently. If it was up to me, this is more what it would look like. I still have to add new names for the territories, though. Tell me what you think.

Well if I were concerned with stability in S Asia, I'd create a Pashtun state and a Baluchi state. The reason Afghanistan and Pakistan are so unstable is because these two ethnic groups are forced together. Also Punjabis wouldn't play nice with Baluchis. So they'd need their own state. But it's okay because of the Indus river.

Also in central Asia, there'd need to be states for each ethnic group like the Tajiks and Kyrgis people. Elsewise the Pashtuns would kill them all.

Bengals are mostly Muslims so they wouldn't jive well with Hindu Indians. Myanmar would need to be divided up a little. The Muslim majority in Java, Sumatra, and Malaysia would not get along with the Thais either. In fact, the whole dividing the Island of Borneo doesn't make much sense. But at least you united That one part of Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.

I'm just wondering - couldn't there be internal divisions within each state such as provinces with strict segregation in order to keep each ethnic group from killing each other? There doesn't need to be a separate colonial/apartheid government for each little ethnic enclave, but that doesn't mean there can't be internal provinces that divide each group up.

Sure. I'm just making autistic critiques for the independent states.

Actually I just realized that India is an apartheid state. I think that with enough state violence you could probably keep the ethnic strife to a minimum.

Because it worked so well the first time. Slavery is pointless in an age of increased automation. Subhumans shouldn't be left alive to pollute the gene pool when aberrants decide to fuck them in secret. Or when people start feeling sorry for them and abolish slavery again. There are already too many people on the planet, there's no reason to keep any non-whites alive to waste resources.

now you're double-cursed

West Bengal, which is in India has a Hindu majority population, and Bangladesh, which is just at its side has a majority of Muslim population, so cutting off Bangladesh wold suffice. The partition of India took place for the very reason that the Muslims wanted a separate state, and Bangladesh was historically a part of Pakistan. But was declared a separate country in order to reduce the conflicts and strategic tension between the two countries.

t. Bengali

And, by the way, West Bengal has a similar situation to Europe, with Bangladeshi immigrants flocking Kolkata and the rest of India, with the state government (TMC) silencing opposition. You might be able to find pictures of women wearing hijabs in hordes down bridges. But there seems to be hope as the right wing parties (mainly BJP) are gaining traction.

Whatever the numbers: never check yourself. Never.

Good info, thanks. I would not want you physically in my country, but it is a great pleasure being able to communicate with people from all over the world.

test