ITT: times joe rogan made a fool of himself trying to look smart

ITT: times joe rogan made a fool of himself trying to look smart

anytime video games are brought and he starts talking about Quake

Is he referring to Quake 3: Arena or the original Quake

Original. He spent tens of thousands of dollars to get a T1 line hooked up to his house so he could play competitively online.

Only way this guy could be more cancer would be if he was a corporate marxist stooge with neon hair but I suppose being bald and not looking like a complete nu-male he was barred from entering the cool kike golem club.

This is the kinda guy who considers himself well-read because he read a 200-word news article 2 months ago and now can ramble about it for 4 hours because.

it's so weird that he obsessed over 1 game like that and his knowledge or experience of this major cultural outlet was cut off there then anytime he's shown a modern game he just can't even and wow just wows at it like a moron and talks about being addicted to seem like a cool gamer bro

That is exactly what he does and it's why he's constantly asking his assistants to find confirmation articles for his dumb thoughts that he picked up from scrolling through twitter

Probably the time Joe went full cuck and said its better for people to discriminate against white men than it is to discriminate against minorities.

Its at 32:40

wow he looks really bad in this one

weird how nature do that

Rogan? Is he Italian or Irish? Either way he needs to go back.

Is this what weed does to you?

He's Italian, and a self loathing one at that

He's really changed.

REmember how good News Radio was before Phil died? Seriously it was Sitkino. I miss sitcoms to be honest. Sure the vast majority were trash, but you had shit like Seinfeld, Cheers, Night Court, Wings, News Radio, Spin City, WKRP in Cinncinati, Taxi, All in the Family, Fraiser, Perfect Strangers, The Odd Couple, and Roseanne that made it worth watching.

you forgot:

It's called growing up. I used to be a complete gamer in the 90's and then I got a job and a social life. I stopped playing games and have been completely cut off from that lifestyle for over a decade. I understand Rogan's stance on gaming.

This is like something Mac from always sunny would tweet.

user, are you retarded?

Being a wage slave and a suck-up is nothing to be proud of, though.

What muscles is he even training there?

Looks like the bottom lip