What Western kino has extremely attractive Asian girls that I can ogle...

What Western kino has extremely attractive Asian girls that I can ogle? Are there even any major films from around here with an Asian girl as the protagonist?

Lucy Liu looked really good in Lucky number Slevin. The standard is the first, and only good, Transporter.

Qi Shu looks good in this one? Never heard of her before. Lucy Liu doesn't do it for me.

Reminder that yellow fever fags are just white niggers.

I wonder why there are so few movies with some qt asian girl as the love-interest. I mean, guys of all races love asian girls, even more than we love white girls. According to the OK Cupid stats on racial dating preferences, Asian girls are the most popular. It really is bizarre that white women always get the limelight.

Only God Forgives is yellow fever kino

because jews can claim they are white, but they can't claim they are asian

Is tranny fever kino

Asian girl aren't usually attractive. That thing in the OP doesn't even look human.

That's so fucking sexy. Who is she?

??? I have no idea what you're talking about.

fugggg is she ladyboy????

Always assume ladyboy until you can personally verify otherwise

Plastic surgery is business number 1 in Gooktown

Why does it have to be western?

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and the Grudge sequels had a few cuties in it.

Marco Polo, I think the third episode shows a room full of whores being picked for the Khan's private harem.

Is this a good movie?

If you love Asian women, don't have kids with them unless you're willing and able to raise proper Suomi Finngolian Reindeer shamans.

does youtubekino count? because Northernlion's wife is a real qt

Disgusting.

there's no harm in looking

i only care about whites

Is she a sweet girl?

Kate seems to leave town without NL a lot. Really makes you think.

very sweet. just look at this tweet she made on her husband's birthday

How can white 'women' even compete?

ugh

Don't know.

Yep.

We need to selectively breed a new race in which the males are whites and the females are Asians.

Bump tbh

Asians are hilarious-looking

what are you implying?

they literally all look the same. Especially the ones on the top. They even all have the same haircut. Are their eyes really that squinty? Holy fuck I'll stick to mein anime girls thanks

Fixed

Sauce?

GLOW episode 3, Wrath Of Kuntar

What tourney was this?

Enjoy your barren womb and depression, cunt!

Honestly looks like a Thai ladyboy.

Champions Of Fire, a mobile game tournament hosted by Amazon

Need someone to take care of Jamal's kid, huh?

yes

I thought the weeb dream was this.

For 23 years and 11 months had I suffered them, the ignorant gaijin back home who sickened me with their microwaved culture and their materialism. The spindly losers in the anime club who cared only for anime and not a whit for the superior monoethnic culture to which it was endemic. Well no more. Fucking zettai no more. I touched down in the country I was certain I had lived all my previous lives, no doubt as a badass ronin samurai ninja or some shit. I had never been here, but I had returned.

Nippon-sama, tadaima!

No sooner had I left the airport when I saw the woman of my dreams. She confirmed my every hope, my every ideal of this great land. The light coming in through the sakura backlit her like a full body halo. She was made of demure and soft spoken. Of bowing and bento.

Of Japan and perfect.

My heart started doki doki-ing all over the shop. And then she saw me! Spotted me in the crowd! Well, of course she did, I was like a head taller than the fucking hobbits they call men around here. I was in no state of mind to meet her gaze, and tried to look away but I was paralysed. She was just so … prettyu …

And just like that she started walking over. Her walk was just pure concentrated sex. If you poured a glass of it sex fumes would just rise right off the top. I loved the way the light danced unevenly over her pristine porcelain skin as she walked. The way she did more for me by showing just her shoulders than any American girls could by showing their entire gaping cleavage for all the world to SEE THIS YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTES, THIS IS WHAT SEXY IS YOU FUCKING WHORES -

Nice pasta bro
>>>/lit/

lol triggered amerimutt weebcuck reddipoleddit drumpfkin cumskin capecuck soyboy meatcuck

didn't read bro-chan

They did adapted and did well despite everything.

What fucks healthy young men AND women into degeneracy/hikikomori is the decadence due to their dealings with Americans, comforts of the city (though Japan is convenient, but is really comfortable place to live in), the epic economic fuck up of 90s (((The Devil itself, Soros))) was to blame partially for that, which they coined the term the Lost 10 Years (now 20) which led to massive unemployment and decades worth of setback which led to hyper competition within society for its places.

Good news is that Japan will soon be free of American grasp when they are allowed their own army and other foreign politics again. Long period of kowtowing to America will soon end, and which directions they will head to remains unknown. It was said that Japanese will take over the world back in the 70s-80s. I hope they regain their shattered selves and rise again like the daruma doll and like the Sun itself.

There is no avoiding it though. Those who walk after must always carry the legacy of those who walked before, no matter how hard it is. That, or extinction. Fight or die. So I pray that they grit their teeth and steel themselves.

OR all the little yellow monkeys off themselves and make the world a better place.

The island is over populated anyways. Once all the zainichi ballonheads are dead it will be great again.

Idiot. That's not how it works. You've swallowed some really stupid leftist propaganda.

easy there, reddit.

What do you mean? Reddit loves the Japanese, as well as their culture and their epic cartoons. You should know, redditweeb