Unacknowledged

There is a new documentary out the assembling all aspects of recent history into one conlusive picture.

Redpills are being dropped like crazy

fmovies.is/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/1vz0zm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwubPWt_lrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have a bamp

havent seen it yet tho im pretty sure it cant be much more than is already known
but good4him to piece it together for plebs

does it have anything from phil schneider or max speirs?

What the fuck is your first sentence even saying?

Steven Greer interview from yesterday for anyone interested: youtube.com/watch?v=iwubPWt_lrE

i have not watched it yet, and im having doubts about it revealing anything that wasnt already public knowledge or otherwise available for those interested.

Back to /x/, esonigger.

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/
Fuck off, kike disinformation shill.

here come the nasa niggers

Drown yourself.

I suggest you may watch it first becore judging.

alrighty no longer a skeptic, thanks for fixing me

Typical tricks, Schlomo.

Drown yourself.

I think it's extremely dismissive to blame everything on aliens.

No one blames any aliens. The film is about the american warmongering (((deep-state))) obstructing every real technological progress.

enjoy your shill paychecks while you can. the rope is on the way

oh yes. we'd be free from oil & gas & other natural resources but thats never gonna happenbefore Kek wills it

You're the one promoting kike bullshit, faggot.

It's the jews you fucking idiots.

Which is actually subtly mentioned in the film.

Oyyyy veeeey they aliens visited me! They want peace and prosperity for ALL races, goy! Open your mind!

sage

If true, then post it. But frankly I doubt it and your word isn't worth jack shit, since being an ayytard makes your critical thinking faculties suspect.

(((The Military-Industrial Complex)))
(((The Mass Media)))
(((The Deep State )))

Yeah clearly i have to prove that the kikes are more or less explicitly mentioned.

Reported.

Wow, thread´s already bumplocked

It's not aliens, it's just humans making other humans think their terrible abuse was caused by aliens, not humans. It's a psyop to occult the truth of mind control.

If they're coming out with material this blatant they must be getting scared of the actual secret getting out.