Bad guys cant aim for shit. Not one bullet hits john wick

Also this was some of the worst acting i have ever seen by keanu. How does this fucker even have a job? He expresses literally no emotion and looks confused all the time. Trash film

kys jw2 is kino

What?

I meant while in combat. The only time he got shot his back was turned. Can anybody give me a quick rundown? Why was everyine an assasin at the end? Is this film based in a fantasy world? Or was it just bad writing

You are not one of /ourguys/
Arrest this man guards.

Brain problems.

I would like to have a movie where a stormtrooper headshots the main character in the first gunfire exchange, then two hours of a blackscreen wih the words:

“Here’s your ‘realistic’ movie, you dumb fucking nerds”

On the screen. The salt and assmad would be tremendous because they’d realize they are asking for something totally stupid.

Fuck you. Then this movie should of been in the fantasy category. Its waste. Its trash

He gets shot in the abdomen a few times. The reason why he bought expensive armor was specifically because of that.

You literally said first that not one bullet hits him.

That's the reason why they hired him. They needed a non-actor to portray a weird dude.

Fuck YOU faggot

Reported for ban evasion
Leftypol you can run but you can't hide

Somebody get this hothead outta here.

Stay mad faggot. John Wick is /ourguy/

You're right. It probably should of. But then, nobody would of went and seen it. They could always of made it of more like a horror, but then they would of to of a monster. Either way, Keanu will still of millions and millions, and you will continue to of many dicks in your mouth, because you of homosexual tendencies.

Of a nice day!

I liked the first one. Is this as good or is it shite?

The film is based on a comic book, so yes it's essentially a fantasy world.

its even better

more niggers though

If u want a good laugh from the atrocious acting, comically bad villains and redicioulous plot line. sure

this

reported for ban evasion

Really? Never knew that. I thought it was just a homage to 80's action films or something.

I have to agree, the movies are utter garbage. It's basically 4 hours of watching an autist-psychopath emotionlessly kill 200 people while stuttering out lame one-liners.

Bonus retardation
pick one for Christs sake

I know that really erked me. a professional hitman yet everyone knows him? Even the firemen knew his job
I recommend pic related if anyone wants to watch a gpod hitman film or the original jackal. tho i prefer this one

*whips out dick*
evade this faggot

In John Wick's world the assassins are obviously some kind of organization everyone knows about but can't do anything about, like masons and jews.

I actually feel like watching this again tbh.

I loved the first film's opening, where John Wick™ drives into a brick wall and falls out of the driver's seat dying.
I also love the opening of the second film where John Wick™ crashes his motorcycle, and then waddles after it on a busy city road
I also love the part in the second film where John Wick™ gets run over by three taxis in five minutes.
I also love the scene where John Wick™ gets into a fist fight with a Black Man™, and then they both roll down stairs for ten seconds, then get up and fight again, before falling down stairs for another ten seconds, and then getting up and fighting again, before they jump through a window that wasn't there two seconds ago, and stop because they fell into Guy Killers Hotel™.
And I especially like the part with the sumo. And when the concierge asks if John Wick™ wants to kill the Pope. And the gold doubloons everyone uses as Good Boy Points.
But my favorite part is the opening.

It's a movie dipshit