Now that the dust has settled, I think it would be most imperative for us to discuss such a timeless saige...

Now that the dust has settled, I think it would be most imperative for us to discuss such a timeless saige. His empirical wisdom is still with me and many others till this day.

anime

I didn't really like The Brak Show, but Dad made it worthwhile. Should have been The Dad Show.

Anime is fun!

I only remember this alien dude, because he had a show which he co-hosted with Johnny Bravo. Tell me more about him!

At this point I only post anime on this website to make the Holla Forums purists rage. Holla Forums is so detached from imageboard culture it ruins the rest of the website.

good post

Aren't you niggaz tired of this already? I mean, no matter what thread I enter, it always goes into pol this, pol that, leftypol this, leftypol that. And when a thread I'm interested in gets bumped, I enter to see what they wrote about it, and it's just the same pol, pol, pol, pol…

Most nu/pol/ posters are just there to act edgy. There's no difference between the average modern nu/pol/ poster and the 14 year olds who spammed NIGGERS and PENIS in 2006's Holla Forums.

kill urself fucking centrist

now it's the >cuckime faggots

Holla Forums is imageboard culture. Everything else is Reddit.

This. They ruined imageboards for all of us, all that's left to do is piss them off.

/po/ has been reddit for more than a year. time to let go.

Way to out yourself as the leftypol newfag

t. Dad

Anime is nothing but degenerate filth, (((user))).

Exactly

That's the kinda shit antifa chants when they burn trashcans and throw rocks through windows.

Will you kikes never cease with your lies?, next you'll tell me being forced to work in a factory by the state results in collective ownership.

This tbh

Well like dude, he was originally in space ghost coast to coast.
.>>990896
H-hey now, that's just baseless speculation, now for one I can admit I am a huge fan of his impeccable moustache grooming and rap skills.

MOTHER DID YOU MOVE MY CHAIR ?
SOMEBODY MOVED MY CHAIR

I'm tired of it, but if there's one things goons don't understand, it's when a joke is no longer funny.

Why yes, we must ban all mention of Holla Forums fellow tv browser. Then we can discuss how based all these great new progressive programs are!

Bitch, I was talking about this