/Crab/ General

Other urls found in this thread:

flickrhivemind.net/Tags/senjougahara/Interesting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could you do us a favor and get back to the butter pits?

SNIBBETY SNAB Holla Forums IS AN ANIME BOARD
flickrhivemind.net/Tags/senjougahara/Interesting

Morbid obese spotted and reported.

Who made you butthurt, weeb?

Probably that weebcuck that got told off in the capekino thread. They are so easy to trigger. If something that insignificant can send them into this kind of shitfit we could probably provoke them into fucking up the board so hard cuckime is a bannable offense.

the fuck is happening with Holla Forums

we need Id's so spamfaggots can get filtered.

No we need the fucking hotpocket to do his job and ban them all. For fucks sake the board is unusable. I may not like sudocuck but he has a point. Letting your board become unusable is ground for having it taken from you. Maybe if enough of us bothered porchmonkey about it he would get off his ass an enforce one of the very very few rules we have here.

I have already reported this thread.

Like the hotpockets will do anything. No we have been failed by the jannies for too long. We need new management. Look at all the threads the weebcucks have ruined.

Well they didn't exactly ruin the BLACKED thread but they sure as fuck showed their appreciation for it and want the White race to go extinct so their slant eyed masters can take over.

You will never be a woman no matter how much hormones you take, cuckime you watch, or even cutting off the whole inch of your dick.

The female hormones are making you crazy, weebcuck. No one wants this shit here except you.

I love senjougahara
will come back to fap to this kino thread

I just caught up on the series and watched the kizu(kinomonogatari) movies. Any idea when the next anime will be and how close it is to being completed totally?

That's it. Hanamonogatari was the chronological last story. Every volume has been adapted to pne degree or another. It's ogre user.

puritanical permavirgin faggot lmao

The light novels are still being written so if you have seen everything that is released, then you will have to wait till the next series is made. Might be next year.

Weebcuck pedoweebs are truly pathetic

>>>/a/

I think about the crabs I gave ur mom nerd

Owarimonogatari II is the conclusion of the adaptation. Shinbo is letting it end without getting into NisiOisiN's shameless milking of the series with interstitial slice of life shorts. For all intents and purposes the meat of the story has been finished.

What is Holla Forums's preferred viewing order. I used to be a hard publishing order autist, but on repeat viewings I have come to the conclusion the the first viewing should be broadcast order and all subsequent viewings should be chronological. This preserves the mystery more completely than the publishing order for the initial viewing and allows subsequent viewings to follow a more orderly flow.

helo where is discussions about crab?

lol user fucks niggers

Someone needs to put together a cut of this show that's just the cutes and the fanservice. The plot is so fucking autistic, but it has the best girls.

That last episode of Koimonogatari where snail confesses and kisses Koyomi before allowing the darkness to eat here was easily, EASILY, one of the top ten anime moments that should be in a youtube compilation.

Meant Onimonogatari, Koi is Kaiki's story/

Lawd almighty, just imagine that tender, juicer thigh meat. Unf. Unf.

Wait, you are talking about the crab, right?

Y-yeah.. sure..

FC. Mi_chan has cuts of the cutest moments from Senjougahara, Hanekawa, and Yotsugi on their channel

Wew epic troll guize

kc tier

poo goes in the loo

What are you talking about? There are plenty of Crab's legs in this thread.

Bump for more.

Please stop trolling Holla Forums, Holla Forums. You are trying to derail a crab kino thread and it won't work. Please go back to jerking off over ponies.
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/deadmemes/

Hating on anikino isn't very Patrician of you.

nah