What a great kid kino. They don't make 'em like this anymore. In fact, do they even make kids films at all nowadays...

What a great kid kino. They don't make 'em like this anymore. In fact, do they even make kids films at all nowadays? Without subliminal bbc and pedo propaganda, that is.

no white cuck brotha, you get bella and da bulldog and dan schienders latest productions

I had this on VHS as a kid. It was good. I just can't remember if it had a Hebrew dub or not.

ikr, I'll only allow my daughter to watch something that will prep her (a pun for you fellow cuckolds ;)) for a marriage with Tyrone.

Milo and Otis is another good one. It's Nihonese.

They also killed a bunch of kittens while making it.

So? The end justified the means.

Uh, what kids films have pedo propaganda? I think you're looking for things that aren't there.

t. ephraim predatorstein, film director

I was saying that as a positive tho

Fuck off, pedofag.

commit sudoku

Yeah, Homeward Bound was the shit. I still have that on VHS somewhere. It's 10/10 coziness.

there was an MLP movie recently

lmao

Get a load of this normalfag

Burn.

Do cats actually eat shrimp or did they just make that up for the movie

My grandparents cat will. Never tried it with any others though but I would think they would generally like it.

I don't see why not. shrimp is basically fish, and cats love fish.

Is that some motherfucking Monkey Dust? Mah Nigga!

They'll pay for Fido as well as the young boys and girls too.

My dogkino was Napoleon, must've watched that one dozens of times, because they aired it fairly often. The puppy was adorable and the dingo family.

I remember Napoleon. Probably doesn't hold up if I rewatch it now and it was basically one of Homeward bound rip-offs that flooded the direct to video market back then.

Now it's all disney pixar shit. I think the last time they tried was Cats vs Dogs.

Why wouldn't a carnivore eat meat

test

Here's a perfect example of a kid kino from the 90s and what jews have turned it into in the present day

le

you sound like an adult

I have some bad news for you…

it's 80% cgi

speaking of catdog