Shitty driving movies

This faggotry has got to stop. Drive fucking opened the floodgates, car movies used to have no pretense of deep meaning (Need for speed) and now it's this mashup of vaporwave memes and loner protagonists trying to be artistic.

Yes those are actual theatrical posters I saw in theaters.

Car movie plots were always shit. It's just that now they forgot about the car scenes.

"vaporwave memes"
you really want it to go away don't you? it really bothers you, the neo retro stuff. I don't get it, really. Why can't you fuck off? die. the world doesnt need you holding back the aesthetic future. None of us need you around.

loook at this butthurt consensus cracking jewry.
like the posters are somehow out of the ordinarily bad and we should all think so, like when commies assume their world view is the world view everybody else already holds, like it's standard or something.
The anti-neo80s autist seriously disgusts me.

You weren't even alive in the 80's.

wait spacey was in baby driver? hahahahahaha

Uh-uh kiddo

neo-80s is overused and shit
and you are a faggot

You should be bukkake'd with birdshot

These movies follow the same generic plot:

Uh-uh kiddo

no

That's where you're wrong, shitto

I'm handsome and even more of an introvert than those guys.

Drive: Primary autism
Baby Driver: Hipster schlock
Logan Lucky: I don't even know what that is

Wheels on Meals

I told about the gays, bro, i told you

DRIVE + LITTLE GIRL = PEDOKINO

logan lucky is not similar in anyway to either of the other two movies. it is about a heist during nascar, thats it.

baby driver was pretty good

More like louis cucky amirite hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I liked the first too. Babby took a little long to get going but I was all on board by the end. Logan Lucky was just boring all the way through.

Best driving movie

all movies are shitty

Have you seen Logan Lucky? It isn't a driving movie, it's a heist movie. Are you just looking at movie covers and condemning them because of a car?

What are some more must-see drive kino?

Rush was a good film but that really is a terrible poster

Vanishing Point
American Graffiti
The Fast and The Furious/ Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

and of coarse, gif related

Baby Driver is the cancer of car movies.

Just another Trumptard BTFO by anti-capitalist kino. Stay fucking mad, kiddo.

nobody gives a fuck that you're upset about a couple more car movies. What difference does it make to you?

They had messages in the 90's aswell, it's nothing new. However Smokey and the Bandit is the top-kino of driving movies, along with the few Bond-movies where Roger Moore was chased by that funny redneck police-guy.

This meme needs to stop.