The state of Holla Forums...

The state of Holla Forums. Not only is Holla Forums shilling their God-awful tv shows to us but they're also demonstrating how inseparable we are from Holla Forums in that their best method of getting people to talk to them is Holla Forumsbait.

SIX MILLION
I
X

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

dude this is never gonna be a weeb board or a lefty board.

In no particuliar order pls

why are those the only three options? Why isn't their an option for this to be a film and Holla Forums board?

except that's even less common than being called Holla Forums and Holla Forums now

spoil that shit you sick fuck, I'm a third generation survivor.

cause only fkcucking NERDS like movie and television and we dont allow NERDS in this forum.

This type of whining should be banned on every board, especially when the faggot is trying to cry for shit that isn't even related to the board topic to be paid attention to. They need to be hunted down and fired upon with birdshot.

Holla Forums was, is and will ever be a NatSoc board.

The issue is that most Anons who comes here treat it like Holla Forums, that's it. We have plenty of threads that actually discuss film and television, there's just also a lot of threads that are purely bait and shitposting.

Germans are pathetic creatures, the Jews should have wiped them out

we really don't. The only threads up like that are few and far between and they're all on random movies, not currently culturally relevant movies like what's in cinema because no one here goes to the cinema. Obviously a thread on Police Academy movies isn't going to get many replies, I've even seen some of those and can't remember enough to talk about it.

I bet you're the same fag who keeps trying to use (((consensus cracking))) tactics to make people stop liking what you don't like, like the absolutely insufferable anti-80s/synthwave autist. God damn tired of you people. Stay on Holla Forums where this shit mentality was bred.

Wrong, this is a British board.

as it happens, Prince William visited my neighborhood today

Holla Forums is under a massive shill raid
they're using D&C against both to increase tensions
the OP in question is not a Holla Forumsack.

This is why I love Holla Forums.

Hairline on point

superior Jewish Norman genes

Who the fuck cares about those?
And shit like this doesn't even exist anymore.
That's currently one of the most active threads…

That's right fellow redditor, neo-80s movies like Guardians of the GalaxyTM Volume II(R) are my absolute favorite haha le narwhal le bacon xD

Kill all communists and nazis.

It's never going away and this is never going to be a weeb board. The fact that I know the anti-80s autist is also a weeb is very telling. I hope you die to a bus.

In windows hold down the alt key and type 0153 before releasing to make ™. For © use alt+0169.

Wow I can't believe this display of pure hatred. We have the right to live peacefully like everybody else.

NAZI PARTY FAM