Marion Le Pen leaves French politics

IT'S OVER
Front Nationale has lost their most intelligent and charismatic member.

Marine Marechal-Le Pen said the decision was “a heartbreak” in a letter published in a regional newspaper, but she wanted to spend more time with her three-year-old daughter.
After her resignation the party, which was founded by her grandfather Jean-Marie Le Pen, will only have one remaining MP in France's National Assembly.
As a result, she will not seek re-election in June's local elections and will step down as the party's leader in France’s southern region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. She has also renounced her role in the party’s political bureau.

archive.is/zs4Hn
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marion-marechal-le-pe-retire-politics-fn-front-national-mp-marine-le-pen-aunt-french-presidential-a7728121.html

Why, you ask? She was a threat to both Marine and the kikes:
Marion Maréchal-Le Pen is increasingly seen by the left as more dangerous than her aunt. For a start, the devout Catholic’s ideology is far more socially conservative than Marine Le Pen’s but it’s the image of Maréchal-Le Pen that most troubles her political opponents. Young, intelligent and engaging, she’s come a long way since 2010 when in a live interview she broke down and wept under the strain. Her unauthorised biographer, Michel Henry, whose book was published earlier this year, describes her as ‘a phenomenon…whose charisma and star attitude are enthusiastically received in the street’.
Marion is slicker and sleeker than Marine. She rarely gets ruffled in the way her aunt does, avoiding the awkward questions with a smile and a swift change of direction. So she comes across as more conciliatory than Le Pen while pushing views that are more uncompromising, such as her belief that gay marriage ‘could open the door to polygamy’ and that the Constitution should be reformed in order to protect and promote Christian traditions.
There’s also her age. A recent poll revealed that the demographic most in tune with the National Front’s ideology is the 18-30 age group; Maréchal-Le Pen is 27. So she’s one of them, she shares their disappointments and their fears, but she can also reassure them that together they can make France great again.

You can't have that, goyim!

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/marion-le-pen-undermining-aunts-campaign/

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.659480
fdesouche.com
fdesouche.com/category/securite
twitter.com/f_desouche
twitter.com/FrDesouche
democratieparticipative.biz/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/category/guerre-raciale/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/category/societe/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/category/videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frog here.
Embed is the full interview.
She almost literally says that she'll come back.
We all know she'll come back.
Questions are:
* Is her coming back what we want ?
* Isn't 2017 the last presidential election the FN, let alone any French nationalist party, will ever run ?
* Shouldn't us French focus on redpilling the masses instead of jumping on another Jeanne d'Arc train ? Jeanne D'arc didn't want to rule the country but give it back to its legitimate ruler, the King
* Do women belong in politics ?

Come on, France.
Try to at least fight the stereotype and not surrender after one battle.

More proof that the old hag is a traitor.

Read my post
She doesn't surrender, it's a PR trick to come back in 5 years as a long-awaited savior. Hell, she doesn't even know what she'll do after leaving, she even asks the public to send her job proposals.
She just can't handle her aunt Marine's low-hanging stupidity and this gigantic faggot Philippot's endless ambition.
I'd put a safe bet on her creating a new party with the most conservative part of the FN, while the cucked part chooses Philippot as the 2022 candidate.
The FN is lost, and that's perhaps a good thing.

Did you know that despite her actual biological father being a Mossad spy and her aunt Marine opening the Front national party to freemasons and jews, it was still being shilled for on here more than any other actual real nationalist party/organisation in the world.

Which is rather odd when you consider the entire point and purpose of Holla Forums was ostensibly created as resistance to international jewry, not intended to aid it in any way.

This has already been debunked, hasbarafag. The FN is so full of jews that it lost miserably.
Go away.

Didn't we already have a thread about this?

I haven't spoken to one genuine French nationalist who admired anything about the jewish controlled FN.

Only American-isreali's pretending to be French on these boards had anything like such a hard on for the Plan B the freemasons and kikes had set up against their Plan A of Macron.

Did you know, that you jews finance and back both sides, it's called hedging their bets.

You don't speak French, hasbarafag, stop pretending.
Everything you said has already been debunked in every French Election thread. Now be filtered and go back fapping to traps. Kill yourself. No one loves you, and no one will regret you.

Not one thing can be debunked. What you meant to say is that you and your team of organised hasbara jews got the comments removed.
Marion's father was a self-confessed Mossad spy.
Everything else regarding jews and freemasons are openly admitted by Le Pen and her father in the video linked, in their own words and other party members.
So that would simply be impossible to debunk, when marine and her father actually said it.
Yet its you jews posting cartoon anime pictures that nobody wants when you have siomply nothing to say and you want to slide a thread.
Oy vey, for daring to criticise jews? It will be your necks we're after kike.
LoL, literally kike projection, in a nutshell

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE, FRANCE.

Lemme guess. I'm an

The west ended with the last days of ww1. This civ like the Romans before us is doomed to die just as spengler predicted. The next civilzation will likely be built in the east shortly after the remains of the Russian empire collapses and becomes 4-5 new nations.

France under German occupation 1940

France after 70 years of occupation by International Zionism

You always fall back to these weak one liners. It's sad.

I didn't come here to feel, user.

You still dont disproved one of his claims. You are shill

It's like what happened with Detroit. The place used to be a nice city many decades ago.
Then niggers happened.

I don't like the look of that nose

Stop sperging out. She's going to work for some kind of data firm, learn how to run a good campaign, then come back in a few years.

Well, Paris was already a shithole 100 years ago. Since the Revolution it only went downwards except for short periods of time like L'Empire de Napoléon or under German occupation (most oldfags will in fact tell you that they have far more resentment towards "allies" than towards Germans).

This is why you are a shill.

I've always found the perfect retord to the old and beaten "but our children would be speaking German!" argument to be "well, now your children will speak Arabic and Urdu, I hope you're happy". Shuts these fuckers up like a backhand to the face.

Thanks for sharing. This is great ammo for libtards and their "Hitler was evil, we are better now" speech.

Oy vey, you only have two options goy, vote for jew A or vote for jew B.

fuck frogs. like i really expected a continental european country to stand for liberty.

Common Law master race.

Filter ID+ and enjoy the thread, user. Don't bother.

I know someone already has pointed this out, but why are you posted that shit?
This is Holla Forums, calling out jews is what we do.
Your OC you posted states that we must report anyone posting antisemitic content on Holla Forums
Why are you allowed to post here?

French people just look like that

Isn't this what Holla Forums literally wants?
Marion is doing this

Yeah but will Marion's kids grow up to be isreali double agents like their Mossad agent grandfather Roger Auque and this jew
posting here?

There's a difference between naming the jew and spewing jewish words like a retarded faggot in every thread about European politics.
Hasbarafag made every possible effort to spoil the energy in the French-related threads. This is obvious shill behavior. He's very recognizable by his rethoric, mainly consisting of triggering buzzwords like the ones of the table.
We don't need jewish words to name the Jew. Echoes are enough. "Hasbara", "chutzpah" etc. are uselessly overkill (except for the occasional Oy Vey and Goyim) and show a very disturbing assimilation of Jewish culture. This guy, Hasbara-fag, is obviously a shitskin trying to struggle against his semitic roots. His way of debating is semitic. His language is semitic. His sparky reactions and bad faith are semitic.
He's. A. Shill.
This table is made to counter-signal him.

But Jean-Marie was kicked out years ago

He wasn't a Mossad agent you retard, he was a French agent who was a traitor to his race by aiding Mossad, sure. But that does not make one a Mossad agent, only Jews can actually become Mossad agents.

That picture you've used doesn't make any sense if we are to believe you aren't a jew.

How would you describe Kissinger meeting Trump yesterday without using any of those words? You could post a comment including all those words and still it wouldn't indicate a jew, only an antisemite.

Why are you propagating Memes complaining about anons using antisemitic words on Holla Forums, it doesn't make any sense for anons to create this?

Israeli Hasbara exists
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.659480
as do kikes, zog, freemason etc in fact every word in that list denotes a different way of describing kikes.
Why are you defending spreading a jewish Meme on Holla Forums?

And Hasbarafag duplicated himself again.
You see ? Isn't that obvious shill behavior ?
This guy shows himself in every thread about Le Pen. Always. Very obvious. Shows you how much jews hate the FN.

Are you confused or something? How is what I said not 100% fact you retard. Jean-Marie is by far the most intelligent member of Front Nationale, not any of the women.

Anyone need any more proof women are cancer?

Hasbarafag isn't user. He's a very recognizable individual.
For example, "slippery disingenuous puppet jew" is quite something you would read from one of his posts. Of course it's exagerated, of course it's not a fucking list of words no one should use, but spewing them all side by side in the same post is something this one individual only does.

That being said, using jewish words of this table is very suspicious - there's literally no need to use "hasbara" as non-jewish people, and this guy has always been the only one using it.
You could have used anything else, like a fucking dictionnary.

How new are you you filthy jew?
Incogman has had a banner at the top of his website for over a decade identifying hasbarats and what to do with them upon meeting them online.

It's only jews that have ever objected to goys using that term they coined themselves to describe what you are doing here.

Get the fuck out of here. Shoo shoo you lying jew

Jean-Marie was kicked out of the Party's Presidency in 2011 by Marine, not Marion you retard.
And he's still the honorary President of the Party.
And he's far from the most intelligent member of the FN. He is very Holla Forums-tier (he parctically invented shitposting before imageboards were a thing) but he is far from the most intelligent. Because if he was, he would have lightened up a bit on antisemitism in a country where it's a fucking crime. We're all hiding our powerlevel IRL here, even burgers despite their 1st amendment, so why should we expect more from a politician ??

Go back to the bog you're from, MGTOW.
That said, it's pretty much true in politics

I honestly don't even know who's jewing who anymore

This user ID 39f5c4
Hasbara is the word jews use to describe a group of online jewish trolls (JIDF) who work around the clock on the internet spreading jewish lies and propaganda to fightback against any goys speaking the truth in the MSM or on social media.

Every post from this kike is a virtual kvetch and cry about people criticizing jews

The very epitome of a jewish hasbara fag

This, bitch is even worse then Slutvanka.

That was her mom not her

Exactly!

Everyone's confusing Marion with Marine

Marion is the neice of leader Marine, she's the one whose biological father Roger Auque was an israeli Mossad spy
Marine Le Pen is the leader of FN who is fucking a kike and the one who sacked her father for being slightly antisemitic

Fuck you and your mum

Yeah it's possibly a ruse but at this point I'm not sure a woman leader -be it Marine or Marion- is what we need.

Also, Elise Blaise is such a MILF.

Did you know this website is a COINTELPRO operation where these anons continue to fall for bots, ZOG, and alphabet's narrative? Vault 7 proved the hundreds of millions the deep state is spending on memetics. Everyone who falls for these fake candidates and the fake system of democracy is being misled to prevent them from marching into their capitals and executing the politicians

That will explain why jews got any criticism of Trump, Le Pen or Wilders deleted from Holla Forums the moment they posted any content critical of any of zogs agents.

women should not be in politics, it's shameful to frogs she had to carry the responsibility in the first place

Yep, Jews hate Marion, the Le Pens and the Front National.
FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

kek this table just never gets old

1000% this. Hasbarafag is a complete failure at his job, he's obvious from the first post most of the time.

He's… He's evolving omg
you're still obvious from the first message you pathetic mongrel

Holy shit that's right ! How can you be more obvious ? The Le Pen burnt their last opportunity IMO.

Marine's failure at the debate was the last nail. I still voted for her because she was the lesser evil, but now that this is done we can't have a woman as the next nationalist candidate, if there is another presidential election.
For now, every other male candidate is an assured failure or a cuck. Even De Lesquen betrayed us by supporting Fillon. I hope we wil have more choice than a cuck, a landwhale or a woman next time.

So I'll go back to spread the word among my peers at the office, at mass, at the market, at the grocery store and the bakery. As I've done for years now. Will be more difficult since the election is behind, the French will again want to forget the call of their racial soul. But I'll do it anyway, the rerooting must come from the volk's heart at least as much as a strong leader.

Why do jews hate Marion - Is it because of her isreali Mossad father Roger Auque?

Interestingly this jew cites the jewish graph chart used to identify antisemites without any shred of shame, while posting on Holla Forums/

Which debate do you mean? Those with all the candidates or the one against Macaroni directly?

I only watched the first debate with all the candidates and there she failed indeed.

This was very sad and should never have happened.

You DO know who is this thread about right?
Fucking low IQ subhumans. Eugenics should have been forced.

Her whole first round campaign was a failure. But since she was guaranteed to reach the second round, I gave her a pass (even if she barely made it) because I hoped that she'd unleash the dogs afterwards.
The starting of the second round campaign was even quite good, the Whirlpool event was very damaging to Macron and she had a clear path to smash his progressist cuckery by talking to the French people as a whole. But she did nothing. And her debate was a complete pathetic disappointing cringefest (even if Macron's attitude and body language was very telling - I really think he likes her). So you didn't miss anything.

De Lesquen really fucked up, but he's mostly a troll anyway. A very good troll, but he's not a leader. Even a leader wouldn't be enough. We need a hero now.

FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

What the fuck is hasbara, except another flavor of 'urashill'?

After she've spent time and effort for a political carreer and explicitly denied plans to resign before, this sounds like an attempt to save face.

Strange coincidence with the hag's new program to "rebrand" the FN into an amorphous, featureless protest party.

Serious Question: Did we not meme hard enough, or was France doomed from the start?

Yeah it's fucked.
also

There isn't a french presence in imageboard culture like there is for so many other cultures. We couldn't reach them because they aren't like us.
Seriously, they are a mystery to me.

A jew is fucking her, dude.

its actually better this way imo
i would NEVER put any political hope for a country on the hands of a woman, other than raising child of course

Faggots must die.

VIVE LA FRANCE
VIVE LES CUCKS

test

I like dogs. I like women. I wouldn't let either vote.

Too long. Shits going to implode well before that. GI was right on that with this being the last real electorial chance to stop things.

Yeah, by then we wont need a female candidate. Let alone running two back-to-back is a bad idea.

All these female nationalist leaders in Europe are only there to break the conditioning, stigma, and political correctness barriers that's limiting the masculine elements left in Europe to the sidelines. It's not even a personal jib at women in politics. They aren't going to be able to lead us out of this mess and they shouldn't be put in that situation in the first place, especially if you're a MRA type who thinks that's what got us into it to begin with.

Just goes to show even if they are right-wing, Women don't belong in politics.

They're shuttering FN then reopening with a new name.
Standard re-branding.

Broke: Marine/Marion Le Pen

Woke: Henry de Lesquen.

I really hate to say it but I really didnt see this ending any other way. Perhaps it was meant to be.. Maybe the tragic demise of the French people will be the catalyst.

MARINE LE PEN WILL MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

Wrong. Kek willed the fall of France with 6 consecutive 7's.

Only a TRSodomite uses faggy terminology such as "counter signaling" and "purity spiraling"

Please leave and go back to your secret bath house or preferably >>>/bog/

Le Pen openly supports the JDL, an arm of the Mossad. FN is kosher.

Oh it's a jew now ? Wasn't it a nigger yesterday ? You kikes are such perverts you can't handle the fact that a beautiful white blonde girl isn't a degenerate whore.

De Lesquen supported Fillon during the campaign.
He's a fucking traitor.

wtf I love Israel now. Meanwhile…

The CRIF (the French AIPAC) and the LICRA (the French ADL) are openly anti-FN.
Sources:
The fucking CRIF itself, 2017 (archive.fo/vaidn)
The fucking LICRA itself, 2017 (archive.fo/F17ci)

Israel itself boycotts the Front National and attacks them every time it can. Last time Nicolas Bay, a FN official, visited Israel, as soon as he presented himself he couldn't meet anyone relevant. If the FN wanted to prove it's not kosher, it would not have done it otherwise. Or it's 1488D pétanque by Netanyahu.
Sources:
France24, 2017 (archive.fo/hhcwU)
Le Figaro, 2017 (archive.fo/2bcy1)
Le Parisien, 2017 (archive.fo/adLAd)

The (((MSM))) are constantly linking LePen and the FN to the holocaust, the 6 000 000 and what "muh extremism" leads to.
But I guess you're right, Marine Le Pen is a kosher neo-con zionist kike puppet :^)

14% of the Jews voted FN in 2012. Zionist as hell, amirite ? No, the jews vote Macron.
Source: i24, 2017 (archive.fo/fzyrj)

FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

Really? He had a solid platform aside from the whole invade and annex Luxembourg thing.

Why is Holla Forums full of reddit cucks

Hasbara's sole purpose is to defend Israel, why would they be shilling against an openly Zionist party? If anybody's Hasbara here, it's you.

If all the faggots on Holla Forums were right about the Jew infection, then they already fucking won, and voting and everything doesn't matter. Even Hitler isn't Hitler enough.

Fuck you, its about moving the Overton Window to the right, todays its a Jew loving Trump or Le Penn, tomorrow we get Hitler.

You fucks complain literally about everything and offer no solutions, except LARP about a race war, you won't participate in.

Its about avoiding the fucking war, and kicking shills out. Its about moving the pieces forward, even if its not the ideal candidate. Its about doing what is necessary. And if that means SHOAHING the Jews, then lets do it, but I don't see anyone else reving up the ovens.

So for fucking now, would you fags please just fucking be proactive.

I heard that apparently this is very common in French politics. You "quit" politics only to later make the sudden return at just the right time because you're inspired to help the people.

How many dimensions of chess is FN's alliance with the JDL?

Either the JDL is the jewish terrorist organization we know it to be, and FN is kosher, the JDL is made up of BASED nationalist jews, and FN is still kosher. There's no way around it.

*or the JDL is made up of BASED nationalist jews

And yet he went for the cuckservative Fillon.
He's a deadend.

FN is not zionist, you didn't read the post.

Guys like you would have said Hitler is kosher because there were jews in the SS and jews were still holding high positions in culture, economy and education even after the purges.

Whatever you say.

I don't think so, Chaim.

Many here would like to think so, yes. They don´t realize taht would mean Baby Noomers 2.0., there is a better option, thought.

Shilling.

Not exclusively French, not exclusively in politics. A temporary retreat may help people to forget the shit you've done or said, and prevents the shit you'll do or say to reach the masses.
The FN, and the entire French Republic, is fucked. For the first time, the system is a minority: when you take in account abstainers and Le Pen voters, the result is clear: only 40% of the French people voted in favor of the system, and even in those 40%, only 60% of them voted FOR Macron (and not AGAINST Le Pen).
We're marching towards a new revolution. And, IMO, a civil war.

You have the logical comprehension of a 6 yo.
Nazi Germany sent hundreds of thousands of Jews to soon-to-be-Israel willingly. By your logic, NSDAP was zionist. You can't be more foreskinless.

The Nazis wanted the kikes and (briefly) settled some in Palestine, before deciding to send them elsewhere. Sorry, but that isn't the same thing as supporting Israel and forming an alliance with a talmudic terrorist organization.

Do you support the JDL?

What?
2:05

2:24
Are those niggers in suits, in Nazi-occupied france? And nobody is bothering them?

2:27
Nice Hitler 'stache.

Why all this stupid speculation? What a colossal waste of time. You'd be better to go masturbate or something, OP. At least that would be productive in some way.

If she leaves politics then she should be encouraged to have an extra child or two. Anyone here speaks French good and can make a convincing argument in it?

Agreed.

Because at least they have a life, unlike wizards. -)

At 22 years at the time of her election, she became France's youngest MP in modern political history. Any wizard here done anything even remotely similar (despite being more than just years older than she is now)? Don´t think so. -D

I don't really understand the Europa politics. Why do all your politicians drop out of politics all together when they lose once?

Farage did it, Marine, I've seen others.

In America if you lose, you don't give up you keep going, that is why all out loser politicians always run for Mayor-ships and crap if they lose a big election.

Le Penn could easily win some local office, and move up.

Don't get me all excited.

Speak French "well" is what you were looking for, or "good enough" would also have worked. No idea why I posted this honestly, I never correct grammar.

Everyone hates FN but they got 35% of the vote, and remember Hitler only got 33% of the vote.

Reminds me of this.

So how was he antisemitic?
Genuine question. The only "antisemitism" the press reported was J.M. LePen remark that jews were not the only people dying in World War II and that this was just a minor aspect of the war. I wouldn't call that "antisemitism", no cricism of jews. He did not even question the official Holocaust narrative.

>LOL WOW GOYIM YOU SHOULD TOTALLY RESPECT LAWS THAT RESTRICT YOUR INNATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Kill yourself.

We all know it's you again, hasbarafag. Stop bumping this thread you've infested with your brainless diarrhoea

You can tell the kikes want to bury a story when they play both sides of an in-thread argument to derail discussion. It's sad that so many young Holla Forumsacks fall for their tricks.

Hey, Frogs. I know you're in here. Can you point me to fr/pol/ or the closest thing you have to it? I need a steady source of cases of niggers being niggers in feance and Arabs also being niggers in France. Best with the names of the victims etc.

By the way, sperging out over OP's topic is retarded. Are you sure you want the divorced single mother to lead what is left of your country?

In case it's a news site or something like that, i also understand French, so it can be something in French, too.

There's FDesouche: fdesouche.com
Their "security" category may have what you need: fdesouche.com/category/securite
They also have a Twitter: twitter.com/f_desouche
The site owner (or animator IDK) likes to pick enrichment gems on his twitter: twitter.com/FrDesouche

She's not really leaving politics, she's just leaving the pile of retarded gay shit and fail that is Marine's FN. This party needs to die ASAP.

Oh, I forgot.
There's Démocratie Participative too. They lurk on Holla Forums (on halfchan mostly). They make podcasts. Fully redpilled, but less active than FDesouche.
democratieparticipative.biz/
These three categories may have what you want :
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/category/guerre-raciale/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/category/societe/
democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/category/videos/

She's a based™ nigger fucker amirite?

I don't know enough about French politics to know how significant or meaningful the turnout rate is. In the US turnouts are generally very low because most peoples' lives are pretty damned good and so they're basically too spoiled by the greatness of our civilization to care enough to pay attention to politics *though most people who vote don't pay all that much attention either, which is another problem*, which means that saying things like "only X% of the population voted for Trump" doesn't actually mean what the liberals wish it meant. But from what I understand, paying attention to politics is a big tradition in France, so perhaps those numbers signify something deeper like you suggest. I hope you're right.

In an ideal world, yes. But these are extraordinary circumstances. Who will pick up the flag after her?

I'm pretty sure it's just Marion .As for women in general, well…

(((Conservatives)))

Gilbert Collard is quite honestly amongst the Best politicians I've ever seen.

This man knows his stuff.

Astérix is a faggot though. The rest -Gandalf, Fulbert, Danlévier, Macdav etc- are all great.

IMPORTANT

FRENCHFAGS READ THIS

http:// democratieparticipative.biz/index.php/2017/05/14/stupefiant-le-pro-crouilles-soral-a-lorigine-de-la-campagne-crypto-communiste-de-marine-le-pen/

He's a high ranking freemason which worries me.

I admit. But french people have a thing with freemasons. The membership rate there is quite baffling.

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE

Yes, this is true but that doesn't mean he should be in the Front National, let alone in such a high position.

Indeed. Legitimate pro-whites usually get mocked or ignored.

I always hated the
crowd. German is a superior language to mixed shit languages like English and French.

Why that sounds purely coincidental. There's just now way that (((certain people))) could be behind that! Also, great fucking image, m80. Fukken saved.

GAS THE KIKES PARTEI

It doesn't matter. Trump isn't even a White nationalist, and look at how they portrayed him. Just because kikes are demonizing someone doesn't make them a savior (even though their butthurt is delicious and the salt should be mined as much as possible). You do realize their leaders have at least a couple of layers of planning going on, right? Think, user.

They'll be pretty fucking BASED when they're in the oven.

SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE FOR A SHORT TIME TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SHE IS ONE OF THEM.
Also, right wing leaders should keep on anti-American and anti-Trump to avoid American false opposition effects as much as possible.

Maybe she's trying to play on the "great return" effect?

Whats wrong with you alt-light goys, this is great!

nationalist jews ≠ globalist jews

lurk more