Police Academy bread

3 > 1 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 6

The Simpsons summed it up pretty well

What's wrong with the second one? I think the worst is the 6th installment, but that's also due to a fact, that in my country, the dubbing reveals the identity of the big boss before he is uncovered.

Harris and Procter were funny, so we're Jones and Tackleberry and Sweetchuck not to mention Zed which was the only funny thing Bobcat goldthwait ever did besides Shakes the Clown. Was a great franchise marred by the 80's cancer known as steve guttenberg, if they'd cast a young tom hanks or michael keaton instead of that obnoxious kike would probably still be putting out movies today.

2 was more like 1.5, introduced some of the best characters but didn't really give them a chance to do anything. 3 was when you finally had the full ensemble working behind a solid formula + the bare minimum of guttenberg. Yep 6 was breddy shit, 4 the most underrated.

I always hated that Proctor was the henchman of Mauser, but after Mauser disappears, he becomes the henchman of Harris, whom he never met before and there's no explanation given on why and how they've bonded together.

3 has that weird ending with the hot air balloon?

It was more convoluted than that: Harris was in the first one then Mauser replaced him in 2 & 3 then Harris came back for the rest. Always wondered what was up with that.
Naw that was 4.

Police Squad is bettter.

Do you know what happened to the actor who played Mauser? I mean, you probably do, and you're speaking about the characters, but yeah, they didn't put too much effort into continuity problem-solving…

"Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies?! For fun?! I didn't hear anybody laughing! Did you?! Except for that guy who made the sound effects." - Homer

True but only had 3 hours of content as opposed to PA's 10+ (not including the cartoon)

Dunno but according to kikepedia he's a litigious jew which probably had something to do with it

Also fun fact Vince Neil was in part 6 but got cut out fun fact.

they really had it in for that series

Damn, I just remember HBO spamming part 5 non-stop when I was a kid and it's the only one I remember.

Watched and don't get why females love this movie so much. Mayo treats her like shit through the whole thing. Yells at her for no reason, dumps her for no reason, then goes to her for help when he needs it then dumps her again. The end where he carries her out of the factory is stupid since we know based on previous behavior he's just going to treat her like shit again within a few hours and probably dump her again the next day. Also the "karate" scenes with him and lou gosset are friggin cringe.

Fug was in reply mode
:^\

they're all exactly the fucking same though

That's part of their charm, recurring jokes like the blue oyster bar and Hooks kicking ass. Also an unprecedented evolvement for any IP/franchise: going from hard R rated comedy to pg-13 sequel to pg sequel all the way eventually to children's cartoon.

Is the cartoon a canon part of the PACU? Where does it fit on the timeline?

they all suck
are they directed by a jew btw? because they look very jewy

Yeah, Metrano had that accident and he was unable to walk, that's why they had to bring back G.W. Bailey as Harris. Now that I think of, there was no reason for Harris to disappear in the first place, or was there one?

(((Neil Israel)))

It was surprisingly faithful to the lore, even had Callahan and her big tiddies in it. Fun fact michael winslow was the only cast member to appear in every PA project fun fact.

Checked on that, kikepedia says he was injured (probably faking since jew) in 1989 but PA4 came out in '87. Couldn't find anything anywhere about why they changed them up, curious indeed.

The only bad one is the 6th one.
What is wrong with you nofunallowed nu/pol/ autists?

They're nofunallowed nu/pol/ autists.

Not cuckime

reported for off topic

All I ever wanted was to see, was more of Callahan's tits.

eh, close enough

t. soyboys

They got to be, I watched a bit of the first one recently and it was completely pozzed.

wut
"soyboy" really bothers you doesn't it? that's why you use it out of context as a generic insult like you fags do with "cuck"
We're gonna kill you in the end, libshit.
We're gonna fucking kill you.

dayummm those see-through nipples

soyboys are effeminate men, so it's only natural they would be attracted to masculine women like Callahan

I thought it was more "lol boobs = gay/weak/only real men are pedos" shilling.
my bad.

I rememeber in russia 1993 ( after falling Iron Curtain) we replying this scene five/six times with "sour smile".

kuole ryssä paska

Sorry for that.