If Disney buys Fox

What would happened? Why does Mickey Mouse want Fox besides from the obvious Marvel shit? What else can they gain from it? What does Fox have that Disney doesn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/05/disney-and-fox-are-closing-in-on-deal-could-be-announced-next-week--sources.html
archive.is/bKdAd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll completely own star wars.

I'll only accept it if George does more special editions.

Jesus. Hasn't it suffered enough?

Nigger wolverine reboot

Disney will be edging real close to monopoly status I think. Pumpf likes monopolies too. Winners are his favorites and winning in capitalism is the best winning.

I would be more interested in seeing Disney buy Fox news and stuff.

I dont give a shit about avatar, xmen or deadpool

Didn't his DOJ said that AT&T had to sell CNN when merging to prevent a monopoly from forming?

Fox News isn't included in the deal, that'd stay with Robert Murdoch. I can't foresee a Disney-run Fox News, it'd either have to be the black sheep of Disney's news cycle or do a complete political 180.

A new Avatar movie every year, plus TV series and cartoons

PG-13 Deadpool 3

Retarded crossover between Avengers and X-Men, with no sense story-wise

The Simpsons will be even more tame and politicized than today.

Aliens
Predator
Planet of the Apes
The fanfare

become an actual news network? whats wrong with that?

Everything?
Won't they have a monopoly?
I think anti-trust laws would kick in.

Anti-trust laws have never applied to media companies because the whole point of anti-trust law is to prevent a single company from having complete control over a vital service or commodity. Which media is considered neither. Although it should be since (((they))) figured out how to exploit mainstream media for control of the normalfag population

Please Disney, buy Fox and make an Alien film with Emma Watson

"How do I get out of this chicken-shit outfit?"

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

>>>/hothead/

God, this is pure cancer. Disney ruins everything they touch.

As far as I know, if Disney bought Fox, The Simpsons will get cancelled. No joke.

No, it will just be neutered, even more than today.

You mean three spinoffs will be made?

control.

oh god they're gonna do one of those jewish "what if the Simpsons kids were adults in the future" kind of spinoffs

Moe spinoff
Krusty spinoff
Duffman spinoff

Watch my words. It will be made.

JUST

So nothing will be different is what you're saying?

No, Avatar 2-5 will be an epic story with continuity and consistency, because it's being made by a single ultra-detailist autistic worldbuilder, not a room of suits.

Fox allowed James Cameron to prepare these movies for 8 years BEFORE filming them. Disney would never allow that, they would have forced him to release Avatar 2 in 2011.

I separate him as a person and as a director. He did it for Arnold, his buddy.

I thought he was a "ultra-detailist autistic worldbuilder".

idiot leftists would whine about it being a monopoly, even though it wouldn't be anywhere close to the only seller of movies or tv shows

He is.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

They'll hire Snyder and put him in charge of the X-Men, making proper use of his talents. DC can keep Whedon.

It's ironic you posted that, they were friends before he died ::[

pick one

You really want Disney to own Family Guy?

reminder: "A monopoly exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity."

i.e. not the media industry. like, at all.

Pfft, so? Not like they could make it any worse.

jews

There could never be a moe spinoff. He's way too dark even in his current form.

A lisa spinoff would be more likeley.

If Disney buys Fox, what will happen with the X-Men movies that are in development? Deadpool 2, The New Mutants and Dark Phoenix are already in post-production.

They'll most likley be released and then another R rated fox ip will never happen.

No he's not, did you even watch NuSimpsons? Not that you should.
Regardless, "le dark meta humour" is all the rage nowadays with reddit.

I don't know. he's done some pretty creepy stuff.

I'm under the impression they will cancel Dark Phoenix. There's no way Disney will let a comic-book event this big happens outside the MCU.

fucking subhumans isn't crepy, just sad

They will be released, obviously. They costed Disney nothing but will bring money in. Then just reboot X-men inside DCU and make even more money, like good jews.

Triple dubs confirm

Would they sell off Fox Searchlight

Game over

cnbc.com/2017/12/05/disney-and-fox-are-closing-in-on-deal-could-be-announced-next-week--sources.html

Normies will defend this, because "muh X-men in the MCU"

>>>/cuckchan/

archive.is/bKdAd

HAHAHAHAHAHA

At least it would get cancelled before Apu was removed because some POO IN LOO faggot threw a bitchfit.

I mean what was so offensive about Apu? I don't understand. I mean if Hari Kondabolu is even trying to be offended he should watch out for poo in loo memes.

Besides, Hari said that he doesn't want Apu to be removed but rather, "change" him.