Why do Americans do this to their movie theatres?

Why do Americans do this to their movie theatres?

To keep spics employed.

gringo bendejo putas!!!

Why are there trays? can murrkins not survive 2 hours without a meal? is a box of popcorn and a drink not enough?

In the future, theater floors will be littered with crab shells and melted butter

The US government mandates that all Americans consume as much corn as possible while overpaying as much for it as possible.

Do what?

I spit all over the seats

KEEP IT ON 4CHAN FAGGOT SAGE

Is this the birth of a ebin new meem

Wait, how do you sage

You "serge"

You get wrinkles, and grey hair, and corved back, and not so hard duck and sheit

sahgay not sage

fiance worked in a theater during the fifty shades shit-show.

Discarded dildo boxes and a fucking cucumber!

Why the hell would you bring the box that the dildo came in? That's really impractical when you've certainly got a purse or something with you (unless there are bitches who literally just walk around with dildos in public going "I'm here to nut lol, two tickets please."

All used by gay men and obese women

"Sage" in email field if you really didn't know. Saging is pretty stupid tbh

Movie theater worker here. People are lazy, and when they're in a crowded theater people either forgot their stuff or don't give a shit and want someone else to pick up after them. The messiest people usually come out of marvel, harry potter, and star wars movies.

Who is the more kino audience?

My Little Pony had maybe a few kids go to see it the whole time we had it. The rest of them were Bronies and they fit the stereotype to a T.

Also, marvel movies only do well the first week here. All the marvel fans watch it, and then the theaters go almost completely empty by the second week.

It was in a mall, the mall has a spencers.

Normies

fixed

They aren't exactly respected institutions, when you are watching trash and you know it subliminally, while in a trashy building built by some balding guy to "meet market demand", you feel less motivated to actually go to the effort of respecting said building. Real stage theatres are pretty well treated here in the US though

Because no one goes to them

non-white demographic invasion, duh

why are Europeans so obsessed with American culture? because it is the last refuge of European culture

Wonder what their movie theaters look like after the migrants get done watching their mudmovies and raping any white european girl unfortunate enough to be in grabbing range when the lights go out.

Our muds don't go to cinemas, they don't even understand human languages. Their entertainment is pretty much limited to loitering and gang wars.

ah yes, the Krugman school of economics

The UK has more obese people than America.

Since when? I know it's bad over there but I thought USA was still worse.
Mexico is fattest though.

At least 1/3rd of Americans are obese, that's over 100 million people, the UK only has a population of around 70 million, I know you Americans aren't good at maths but I'm sure even you can see the issue here.

I meant it had a higher percentage. Read between the lines, don't just seek to outbrain people. That's part of your problem.

The UK is a tiny island with all available space for exercise full with rapefugees, what's murrica's excuse?

lrn 2 rite retard

Well it's what I meant, dammit.

Because niggers treat their surroundings like shit, and only niggers are stupid enough to pay to watch movies. Anyone with a semblance of wit pirates all television and movies that they feel like watching.

FTFY

hate it when they just leave shit behind or drop it on purpose