You can now become a citizen of South Park

You can now become a citizen of South Park.

You can't even properly shill anymore.

do ppl still watch southpark?

I still watch the new season just for the fun of it. In fact, there's a new episode tonight.

based, unironically, who gives a fuck about it being retarded. Grow up.

Is it any good? I watched a few episodes last year, or maybe it was the year before? when they first introduced pc principal

Watch the older seasons only. The newer seasons tend to take on a more serious approach to storyline and details (continuity).

The older seasons were actually funnier.

Sure. But how much money do you think the money goes to the foundation?

Reddit is going to be all over this.

Just the subreddit.

Trey looks like the "hello, fellow kids" old guy. Also didn't they do this already?

Did these two ever do that kaiju movie?

Trey's almost fifty and still dressing like a 12 year old

Probably all of it. It'd cost them, what, a domestic return flight (I assume it's only US residents), maybe 3 nights at a 4-5 star hotel and a couple hours in the studio doing the things they'd be doing anyways.
That's maybe $3000USD, which is chump change compared to what Comedy Central gives them, and they can then fall back to "Haha we raised a shit ton of cash for autism" whenever any person/party accuses them of being terrible people.

Sounds like easy PR to me.

Nope stopped watching in it at season 5

The way the hands are drawn bother the hell out of me, so I will decline.

but they just nuked me

Can it not be forever?

I wish I lived in their timeline.

>>>Holla Forums

last episode was pretty funny - super hard pcness, the rest were kinda meh with the first ones being kinda shitty. the one with randy and the native american was also funny :D

Reminder canada is 79% white and our "cuck" leader took in less refugees than trump did, we also deport more illegal than trump per capita :^)
keep believing fox news though

No we're not. We're barely above 70% and that's going to drop off dramatically soon with boomers dying and continued immigration.

No need to write it as "cuck" - it's not up for debate. He's a cuck just like his daddy.

Per capita or no?