Which version is best?

which version is best?

They all look pretty bad.

A Rubber mask would be better.

Gunn > shit > rest

Its still not great but at least it doesn't look like a PS3 demo like the other 3.

gunn

Why isn't he blue? what the fuck?

Gunn's design is the best, but they all look too CGI

Jesus Christ take a fucking hint, no one wants you here Holla Forums

Whedon (2013) is closest to the comics, therefore the best. Russo's Thanos looks off. Strange. Too human.

Take the hint, nobody is talking about this pile of shit? I never said it was good.

Holy shit that Russo one looks fucking terrible. The absolute state of capeshit.

The concept art

They made him look like a nigger.
So progressive.

He's the villain. So white men leading Iron Man & Captain America must beat him up.

so why is he suddenly more human looking?

cuz marvels sucks

(((white))) """men"""

gunn's is the closest to the comics.

He just looks like a wrestler.

Gunn is the best but the character sucks and so do all of these shitflicks

2018 CG looks the worst lol

Is that Joss Whedon?

They all look like something from a AAA video game cutscene. CGI was a mistake.

Not really , he looks like they put Joss Whedon in a mocap suit and CGI'd him like Andy Serkis tbh.

Joss Whedon's facial bone structure wouldn't look that out of place on an actual nigger.

look, I'm gonna fix it, okay?
e-e-everything's gonna gonna be fine, guys.

Whedon's because he's played by Chains.

He looks like purple Hulk

They should just get Samoans to be black people in movies from now on. I can't be alone when I say I am getting utterly sick of seeing black people. These roles should be given to people not quite as bad as niggers, but still look like niggers.
We don't need niggers, folks.
We don't need niggers.

Jesus, whedon's really looking frumph, it looks like he ate a bee hive.

I think they are trying to turn Thanos into a big guy meme. Bald, sleeveless jacket, beefcake, does anyone else see it?

They are all Feige

Give him a helmet and you are doing good work

can someone explain why he looks like that now? its like there is no explanation why he doesnt have his crown