MBB

In an effort to lock down even more money earned by their daughter, the parents of this B+ list actress are auctioning off a nude scene when she turns 18.

delete this fake news

This is going to be Lansky's 5th Ave 666

Winona Ryder is over 50 now, where are the pics?

They will go to a private collector, just like her boy pussy.

when she turns 18 she'll look like the crypt keeper

she's a MTF fag

said enough

This family has a young girl on a successful TV series that just got picked up for another season. The family went to dinner. The father of the girl kept bugging the wait staff about one particular thing.

He was saying, “Do you recognize my daughter? Do you recognize my daughter? She’s the star of [TV series]! Don’t you recognize her?”

When one of the wait staff finally did recognize her… the father asked that the meal for the entire family get comped! Strangely enough, the management politely declined to pick up the tab.

This foreign born actress is barely a teenager. Barely. Her parents continue to cash in on her fame though. They sign her up for all kinds of personal appearances without sharing any of the money with the agency of the actress. Oh, and they always insist on being paid in cash. At an event this past week, they literally walked out of the place with a Trader Joe's shopping bag filled with cash.

The parents of this still barely a teen B+ list mostly television actress only allow her 30 minutes of free time every four hours. They want their money train working as much as possible.

Are you gossip thread user? Moar of those plox rapid fire like before.

These remind me of those shitty rumors that Harmony Korine made up in his book. Such as:

4. Ray Bradbury had scoliosis
12. G. G. Allin voted for Jimmy Carter
18. Johnny Rotten collects baseball cards
21. Tom Petty has a dirty fish tank

Those are all believable except about GG.

I'm not OP, or gossip user, but I can google gossip blind sites and dump a ton in this thread if you like. I think user's guesses would be funnier than those of the housewives responding to most of those blogs.

She can live in my head any day ;)

Doesn't it seem odd that if Miranda Cosgrove was going to go to American Idol she would go with her producer? Why not with a cute boy her age? Or her bff co-star? Or her parents? I'm not saying she's sleeping with her producer, but…she's totally sleeping with her producer.

This actress (B list mostly television actress who can't get work after her hit show) was heard saying, direct quote: "I'm so pissed about all these feminists hags bitching about casting couches! Like anybody would rape half of them - and yeah, like Munn would have to be raped. Please! Bch is a walking mattress. What's fucked up is that now all these guys are so scared that I can't even get a fking call-back to suck a guy off for a role! Maybe I enjoy masturbating in an office for a part! They ever think about THAT?? Where's my rights?".

This young daughter of a music legend is already running wild on the yacht circuit!

Given the problems her famous sibling had at her age (drugs, alcohol, etc.) you would think that her parents would take extra precautions to keep this one safe.

Nope! Even though she is still underage, her parents let her do whatever she wants, whenever she wants. Because allowing a child to party all night long… thousands of miles away… with rich 40- and 50-year-old men… and lots of drugs… is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. And, yes, she is doing all of the above.

Miranda Kerr recently married billionaire Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel. Remember when they floated the story that the two were engaged but had never had sex and were waiting until marriage?

LOL. That was a funny story.

Miranda Kerr really wants you to think that she’s pure and innocent. This is the same Miranda Kerr who got Orlando Bloom to marry her by getting knocked up.

This is the same Miranda Kerr who spent 2014, 2015, and 2016 with three billionaires. She couldn’t get Australian businessman James Packer to marry her. She spent a year yachting with Malaysian businessman Jho Low. American businessman Evan Spiegel finally did marry her.

Let’s talk about the middle billionaire.

Low Taek Jho (aka Jho Low) is a Malaysian financier and the beneficiary of numerous discretionary trust assets said by the U.S. Government to originate from corrupt payments out of the Malaysian 1MDB fund. (Yes, this is the same scandal in which Leonardo DiCaprio is involved.) They basically stole billions of dollars that were supposed to be spent helping poor Malaysian people.

Miranda Kerr had a special “friendship” with this scummy businessman. Miranda Kerr spent over a year with Jho Low, yachting with him and accepting MILLIONS of dollars worth of “gifts” from him.

Yet, she didn’t talk about their relationship on social media. And there were no photos of them together. That’s… odd, isn’t it?

Well, Miranda Kerr has now been forced to turn over the $8.1 million in jewels that Jho Low gave her… to the U.S. Justice Department!

Naw most gossip stuff is boring and just publicist pasteurized bullshit anyway. His were good for being tawdry and unflattering. Thanks anyway.

What a money draining succubus

She's not even that hot. It's weird how all these rich chinks i'm chink myself and I'm disgusted by the likes of Jho are so desperate.

I think she already had a nude scene auctioned off to a couple producers…

sugoi

MBB is just another vessel for the SJW brigade to ride in with their shitty 'diverse' show; and he'll be tossed aside when someone can be used for even more propaganda.

who's he?