Marvel Infinity War trailer

looks like capekino is back on the menu

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/marvel_studios/disney-and-fox-have-reportedly-reentered-negotiations-an-official-announcement-could-be-imminent-a155836
sockshare.net/watch/qvoO7Rvl-thor-ragnarok.html
wdvx.com/listen-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CGI everywhere, shitty color grading. Good old Disney's Marvel movie designed by focus groups.
I hope it's the last one.

The big bad guy CGI looks like it is from a video game from the late 90's.

oh look its the

to end all

is this some kind of new scifi shaka zulu movie?

Dishonest filmmaking

I shit you not they confirmed they have 20 more films planned. 20. Already. Really makes you think about the quality

I think what's funny is they talk about how they're (the capeshits) the ones that gotta stand up and protect everyone… then cue a big battle of nobodies fighting nobodies. Hmm…

Thanos looks fucking stupid. What was wrong with the design they were using before?

I think they just shaved his goatee.

this one? looks pretty fucking stupid too imo

more like 7. Not sure where you got that number. They've already announced the end of MCU.

They're planning 20 more super hero movies after the "end of the MCU." Hopefully, the public just gives up on it at that point.

this is joyous news

Google "20 more marvel films"

The studio has rights to 7,000 characters, and they’re going to use them

I cringed.

If you're a cumskin, don't fkn watch this film!

the modern right is on so many levels of post-modern shit-eating irony that they can see the back of their own heads at all times.

That sounds like a useful trick

I'll try seeing the back of my own head at all times. That's a neat trick!

Better then being on post-modern dick-eating irony. :^)

From what I've heard, this is the finally to the whole "First three chapters" to the MCU. The last outing with current iteration of the Avengers. The MCU will still keep on going, Mickey Mouse is going to assure us that but there won't be an Iron Man or a Captain America again, or at least not played by Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Evan. They'll be played by Logan Browning and John Boyega respectively.

Too self aware to be Truthseeker, not left leaning enough. Nice attempt tho

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

that timestamp

"Be careful not to developp the bad guy's character or the viewers might like him more than our generic heroes".
Your typical MCU villain.

who?

who cares man, it's waifu wednesday!!

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting him to show the example and suck a BBC. Well, at least he won't have kids.

Holla Forums BO

is dis iron man 4

It is?!

could someone help me with the anatomy on display here

She's mid roundhouse kick.

Well, if you say so.

So how many Power players really are there? Thor, Hulk, Look, Spiderman, and Dr. Strange. Everyone else will die from a one hit from Thanos. Who will die? probably Captain America, or Ironman Imo. But who really cares about Black Widow, she is the worst of the bunch. I hate her, she dyed her hair too, so weird.

Also Thanos looks more like a nigger tbh.

No Guardians, no watch, tbh.

Guardians are in the movie

This.

If by end of the MCU you mean end of it's *first era, then yes.

Iron Man, since RDJ is getting too old for this shit.

Disney about to make an announcement about negotiations with Fox.
So add F4 characters and Mutants to the roster.

F4 are leading phase 4, how fitting.

I'd much prefer he retires from the suit and just starts a family with Pep. If they don't kill him.

source? I've been trying to keep up with this shit.

Spider-Man's going to die so they can replace him with Miles Morales. Iron Man and Nick Fury are going to die so their actors can stop doing these fucking films.

The battles look so fucking awful. A whole bunch of literal spear chuckers run out into an open field to fight as a disorganised mess against a load of generic monsters.

No, the guy playing Spider-Man now has been signed up for more films after this.

Im looking forward to this movie so much.

comicbookmovie.com/marvel_studios/disney-and-fox-have-reportedly-reentered-negotiations-an-official-announcement-could-be-imminent-a155836

DC ON SUICIDE WATCH

Dear God why can't Disney just die.

And normies WILL praise this shit. I'm already seeing people on twitter complaining about Fox's decision to invest in R-rated movies, despite like fucking 6 months ago everyone was applauding them for Deadpool and Logan. This shit is absurd, people are changing their opinions in a heartbeat, I can't comprehend this level of loyalty towards a MEGACORPORATION.

It's hype generated by comic book fans, and normies follow the train.

WEBM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK. I hate normies.

Personally I'll look forward to a possible X-MEN reboot. One that isn't as fucking messy as Fox's.
Wonder if they'll retcon Scarlet and Quickslav into being mutants and reveal that Magneto is their father.

Based, thanks.

It will be worse: as messy as the MCU.

How's the MCU a mess? It's one big cohesive story that's been build up and about to conclude.

who /HYPE/ here

Not just Piggy but also Holla Forums's very own board owner Zerosugar as the one getting sucked off.

I see they reshot or digitally added an eyepatch on Thor

Set autism to warp 4, number one.

My favorite part was when Age of Ultron had that boring sub-plot about the infinity stones, which ended with Thor going back to his world in order to investigate Thanos, but then Ragnarok threw the plot away in its first 5 minutes and the movie was actually a comedy about alien gladiators and some angry bitch who want to destroy everything. Also Hulk, because why not.

JUST
U
S
T

About to bring it's Thanos buildup to a close, yes.
Everything after that is a new story.

Which never happened.

Point is you can't really get confuse with the overall events in MCU as you would in a Foxverse X-Men.
Thor setting out to find the stones was a outta place setup in AoS but at least it was addressed instead of completely forgotten.

Is the new story going to be about a generic space boogieman who wants to destroy the city, but our heroes have to learn to work as a team so they can stop him and make funny one-liners?

I don't care as long as DC is on suicide watch

Said it'll be a different direction and base more on cosmic Marvel.

Sure does sound like 20 more identical movies.

If you're a normy, maybe.

I wonder how much airtime the Guardians are going to get compared to the avengers. Im glad Thor is going to be hanging out with the guardians because Thor is my favorite avenger.

Then why put it in the first place? They set up a story for Thor 3 but then discarded it in favor of a comedy about alien gladiators.

It's messy because they don't really have a direction, other than "in 20XX we will release X, Y and Z movie". Fuck, Civil War was bought at the last moment to compete with BvS, Captain America 3 was supposed to be a different movie.

Whoa impressive. You know what they should've done? Thanos should've been the villain during the whole phase 3, fucking up the heroes one at time, and then Infinity War would be when the defeated heroes unite and fight back.

Studio meddling. Didn't Whedon's original score not have it?
Thor 3 was obviously changed outta earlier the tone being "too dark" and had to appeal to a larger audience.
Was Cap 3 supposed to be different? I remember long before WS even premiered they released the planned titles for phase 3 which had Civil War listed.

They won't kill off anyone they'll just endlessly recast the characters till the inevitable reboot.

What I noticed from the trailer:

-Guardians will basically just be a cameo
-Ant-Man and Wasp weren't shown at all, guess they'll be busy with whatever their movie involves.
-This kind of spoils the ending of Black Panther, also the release of this trailer suggests they've given up on marketing that.
-Winter Soldier is apparently no longer too dangerous to take off the ice.
-Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange don't seem to be interacting.
-As predicted, the jewel is taken from Vision. My theory is that they're doing his plot in reverse order essentially. In the comics he was originally solid silver, then when he was redesigned with color he lost all his emotions. I'm guessing with the gem removed he'll lose all of his emotions and go to a solid silver look, and this immediately after establishing a relationship with the Scarlet Witch.
-Spider-Man gets the super suit teased at the end of his movie, but still gets walloped.

I highly doubt they'll kill anyone who can still be profitable to them, and Ant-Man and Wasp being in production confirms the MCU in it's current state won't end after this.

What's curious to me is that he comes to Earth with only two gems. Loki will give him the blue one, the purple one was previously last seen with the nova corps. The yellow one is what's powering Vision, the red one was left in the care of The Collector. The time gem is probably in Doctor Strange's necklace since they've been really hammering the audience over the head that right now he primarily uses time related spells.

This film is basically Thanos' quest.
Real Infinity War is in Avengers 4.

Probably call it Infinity Gauntlet.

Bucky is such a goner. No way he makes it through the war.

Is it even possible to mix the X-Men and the Avengers? In the MCU, people with special powers are considered heroes, while in X-Men they are aberrations. And even if Disney ignore this, we can't just believe nobody in the MCU ever heard of the Xavier Institute. Also where the X-Men were when multiple bad guys tried to destroy the planet? This gonna be a mess.

oh goodness…thats not a good idea, i dont even like the xmen that much nymore tbh, besides the mcu already has a ton of characters, if they add nymore its just going to be bloated and unmanageable

-I didn't see Hawkeye at all.
-Black Widow being blonde is probably a reference to the other Black Widow in the comics, who is blonde.

As far as possible deaths? You're right, everyone with no possibility of supporting their own movie is at risk, except for Black Widow because muh feminism. The fight is going to be a mess because Wakanda is completely black, and if they kill ANYONE there's going to be a thousand articles on every progressive site saying "shortly after Marvel introduces progressive, diverse black civilization, kills off all these empowering characters in act of racist bigotry"

I like Black Widow. Blond is a good change of pace too.

inb4 feminists get butthurt about her being blonde

like 40 almost and still getting A- roles, they should consider her an iconic strung woman

They do. Enough that she's treated like a sex symbol specifically because she has a shit-tier body.

Other than the Marvel films everything she's done has bombed. She's staying a-list despite this because she's a member of the tribe and strongly supports Israel.

Everyone will die with the exception of Doctor Strange and Spider-Man, then in Avengers 4 Spider Man will be sent back to the past to fix the mess. This is the strongest rumor.

I'm honestly looking forward to it because movies are an entertainment medium I exclusively pirate and never pay to see, so it's 100% free entertainment for me, and there's nothing wrong with looking forward to something watchable that I can pirate and watch while I eat dinner some night.

i'm curious as to why he's suddenly more pink and not purple

we'll probably get some spectre-like shit and thanos will be behind all the major villains or something.

That
……sounds like an amazing movie.

No. Time travel and alternative realities are the worst tropes of super-heroes.

I think it used to be called that until they changed the name.

Honestly I think ScarJo would have been better as Yelena.

I heard one rumor he's going to bring back all the villains or something.

If the X-Men is introduced into MCU, it's going to be a reboot. Like First Class but set into the new timeline.

But also this. MCU already has Inhumans anyways.

I heard a rumor it's going to be shit.

Scarlett looks like her jew features are trying to override the plastic surgery. She looks bad. Thanos looks like a wrestler mixed with an Orc. He looked better purple.

Et tu, truthseeker?

Reminder that Thanos has successfully destroyed the universe three times. I’m sure the guy with a shield is going to be critical in the fight against him.

I heard a rumor YOU'RE shit fagboy

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well, tbh. But I'm going to see it in theater and am actually excited to see it because I love the franchise. Idc what Holla Forums says I'm genuinely pumped rn and can't wait to see this. Like fr lets fkn go baby this shit is going to be action fucking packed!

Why pay for mediocrity when you can just get it for free? Faggot.

Well I'm certainly not a homosexual(not that it even matters)and I consider these to be high quality films, so I'm willing to spend the dosh. I also enjoy the theater experience.

You're not just a faggot, you're a baiting faggot.

Did he lose an eye in Ragnarok?

yeah, he did, its a good movie

sockshare.net/watch/qvoO7Rvl-thor-ragnarok.html

assuming Disney does end up buying the movie rights for F4, it will probably be Galactus

galactus confirmed

TV is a one way canon. The movies will never reference them.

I can't imagine how mutants would fit into this really. Least with the Four, their absence could be explained due to the negative zone.

You guys are overthinking this. The mutants have had their own problems to deal with so weren't involved in what the Avengers had going. No need to do any dumb continuity backflips, just fucking put the Xavier Academy and the mutants in the new films. These versions *should* be separate from the ones Fox has been working with tho. Keep the MCU as far the fuck away from those abominations as possible.

Even back in the day X-Men felt separate from the rest of the Marvel Universe.

webm related

So this is the famous Holla Forums BO?

Here is my take on the official trailer.

What makes Thanos a bigger threat then the extra dimensional God thing from Doctor Strange that was only beaten becuase he didn't want to hang out with Benedict Cumberbatch?

it is going to be epic, but, its also going to be kinda sad, this isnt a battle like before,…..this one. Its going to be a war. And its going to be brutal. So….yeah. Shits about to get real, real fast familam.

Is no one going to mention Stark's utterly fucking stupid looking coat?

Why can't I take Bendadick seriously?

At least hes' not a fucking manlet like every other avenger.

Good point.

This isn't a rumor.

I have only read Marvel Two-In-One Annual Vol 1, 2: Death Watch

How will they explain the harassment the mutants get, in the same world where Hulk is considered a hero? How will they explain the fact that Xavier & cia were never mentioned? You can't just shove hundred of characters out of nowhere. It worked with Scarlet Bitch because she and her brother lived in an isolated shitty country, and it will work with Black Kangz because his fictional country gives a shit about the rest of the world. But you can't just pretend the well intentioned leader Xavier never cared about evil guys trying to destroy the world.

And here we have another normie doing revisionism and pretending Fox never did anything good with the franchise.

Yes, comic books are stupid.

Comic books make cuckime looks good.

t. cuckimist

The avengers characters are so weak and half of the time marvel fights are pretty boring and plain. This is why I prefer japnimation, at least they have good fights. Though they tend to talk to much. OPM has some good fights between heavy hitters and shows their destructive power, thats all I want in marvel movies but you know that wont happen. At least someone dies in this movie. But if you know that already it kinda kills the death already before it comes out.

This has been like a decade in the making and I bet to at least Holla Forums the fights in general will be a let down.

It's literally none of those things, except maybe big, in the same way that the turd that just came out of my ass was massive.

Looks like shit. Also looks like they are trying for a "darker" story, which wouldn't make sense given how DC keeps failing with its own shitty dark plots.

Good action movies don't exist anymore, at least not from Hollywood. It's all about immortal characters killing unthreatening goons and weak villains.

He should've tortured Doctor Strange. Dumb villain.

Its too high quality to be truthseeker. All the images are nicely cropped with no artifacts.

Golly, you're cute.

Viva La Resistance

wdvx.com/listen-live/

It's not a Truthseeker comic without pixelization.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIES

The Guardians will come in at the end when all hope is lost or someone important dies. I hope you faggots enjoy this capeshit, you will never see a movie this big ever again in your lifetime. Hollywood is dying, the economy is dying, Mad Max in 5 years for sure.

I can only hope that the industry is so broken that they resort to doing small, personal movies again like Golden Age Hollywood.
Making kino.

Whats wrong with that dudes dick?

Honestly, I don't fucking want this. I don't want fucking Disney to own Alien and every other property in the universe.

I really hope that they let him direct Iron Man 4.

normalfags are eating it up

just look at all the cool shit you can do with computers nowadays!

To be fair, we don't know the context for why he punched Tony rather than just blowing him up and it wasn't the complete gauntlet either.

Why does the infinity gauntlet even exist?

one of those stones would destroy the planet with ease and he's using it as a blunt object

He doesn't punch him with the gauntlet, it's with his other hand.

that's even worse

I don't understand why Jason Bourne is now purple and attacking the Avengers.
Did I miss one of the movies where instead of falling into the water he falls into some kind of portal thingy?
And why didn't they title this "The Bourne Infinity"?

How will they explain the fact that the Defenders never meet the Avengers? By making a big pile of money and spraying diarrhea in the faces of normalfags while laughing, that's how.

I'm thinking he does it show Stark that he's no match for him even without the Gauntlet.

Which avengers consume soy, Holla Forums?

Are jews right about goys being sheeple?

That shit is so bloated and ridiculous, it's been a while since I wasn't interested in capeshit but this takes the cake. I see all those "epic" moments, cues and all, but I just feel apathy.

Defenders are street level nobodies.

I played embed related over the trailer, and it fucking synced up perfectly. Is it even possible for the movie industry to become more formulaic? What is there even left to quantify? Are they going to draw up a specific pool of words to write dialogue with? I'm trying to think of how they could take this shit a step further, and I just can't.

This is fucking hilarious. Is this what they meant by capekino?

I think it's time for another nose job. Do jew noses continue to grow as they age? Also those wrinkles are unconcealable holy shit. She needs to be the first to be recast.

Yes actually. The cartilage in their noses never stops growing during their lives. You can look at pics of juden that haven't had nose jobs and see how much larger it is in their old age compared to young adult pics.

Black Panther was a mistake. They should've put Blade instead.

Capeshit sucks post more animes

They are allowed here after all

DC ON SUICIDE WATCH

Weebcuck is triggered

They're using it becuase it's proven to work.

MIND BLOWN!

That's hilarious.

Anyone else going to see FILM TITLE on opening night?

Blissposter, I summon thee to respond.

I hear a summoning, and it's pretty close to me

FUCK OFF, PIG GOBLIN MONGREL

No. Also you forgot the magic word

like fucking clockwork. you can always count on an autist.

You were pushing that image so hard, I've got tired of it…

Sure thing.

whore

These are way closer to her in looks

Jesus christ.

*82 mil