Anime > western ""entertainment""

Anime > western ""entertainment""

Anime isn't even better than capeshit

Waste of digits

thats where your wrong kiddo

>>>/a/

Kino > Cinema > Film > Movies > Joints > Flicks > Starshit / Capeshit > Cuckime

Imagine being this degenerate

No he's right. This board has no place for your effeminate role playing. Weebs might be on "unable to meme" status. Makes sense, alot of them are leftist garbage despite what the carefully controlled nu/pol/ might say.

wrong kiddo

weebs are trash

wrong again kiddo

lol trash

good job op you pissed off all the 3dpd fags

garbage

dead board

get in the bin

That's my problem?

Anime is truly trash but manga and VNs provide a comfort that western media does not have.

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDSS

You mean normal humans?

It is known

buttblasted manchildren. how can you hate all women or even the prospect of being with a woman were she not a "modern woman"? I don't think it would matter to these anti-reproductive weebs, they'd still clamour for a world without real pussy. They really think real pussy is gross. Some of them like 2d because only there can they get a "natural" chick with a dick, I shit you not, I've seen them talk about it.
Weebs are fucking scum.

OH NO NO NO NO NO HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would I watch japanese fetal alcohol syndrome cartoons when i have kino?

nu/pol/ is a description you fucking retard. Guess user was right, anime spergs don't know what a meme is. They probably think posting weird sad and pathetic anime reaction images "ironically", "to piss people off", is a meme and not truly the most saddening indicator of a broken life there is.

reported

I was the one who made that post about being scared of 3d women because they might have a dick. It was joke

You won't get Anime off of Holla Forums any more than you could drive sane people off, drumpflets.
>>>/reddipol/

estronauts ITT
anime is for red blooded warriors

unironically gas yourself tbqh

Butthurt roastie detected

Where this is from?

but the romans drew cute girls on the inside of their shields before going to battle to help them cope with the horrors of war. anime does the same thing to help one cope with the horrors of this jew world

boku no pico

user you're so fucking sad. I don't like knowing people with your lack of self-awareness exist. Please just stay on /a/ you creep me out because I don't know what mental disorder you have; aspergers, severe autism, schizophrenia or something else. I doubt you even do.

t. roastie

Wew. If you need a safe space you might want to consider a board that is not dedicated to anime?

the fact remains that we wouldn't be here if moot didn't watch anime all those years ago. fucking deal with it you stupid faggots

*mic drop*

BASED

?

FTFY

i like the brown anime girls

Enjoy reaching your 30s and the eternal regret that comes with it and having only the actual ex whores at your disposal instead of you long standing realwaifu.

STOP user YOU'RE KILLING ME

Holy shit, they are absolutely pissed.

I'm not killing you.
The fact that your onahole starts off cold unless you heat it with a stick while your body craves real physical intimacy will be the thing that kills you.

I sure won't regret never being a cuck or having to pay alimony to a roastie.

It's called a dakimakura, idiot.

Has no income and probably thinks that watching a beach anime is like an actual vacation he can't afford.

Complete projection and probably gay.

Thinks that having a fancy name for his monkey wire mother comforter pillow changes anything.

i do have a girlfriend and her name is Asuka. Enjoy your grimey slut who would stab you in the back for 100 dollars

Wrong I make 62000 salary

I feel sorry for you.

Hahahahaha.
Hahahahahahaha.
And what are you using that on?
Decorating your basement jail cell you can't leave because that's as far as your waifu and waifu accessories can comfort you without risking getting jailed for public indecency?

Serious question: are people who watch anime actually retarded? Like I understand fapping to hentai because it's more abstract and exaggerated and fantastical. It's fetish shit which is fine. But anime? Do you watch it for the cheap shitty animation or the corporate narratives written by retarded underpaid monkeys? Because there isn't much else to it besides generic soundtrack and a j-pop opening, and the same typecasted voice actors that show up in every anime by the same studios

Nothing, I don't buy luxuries. I just spent my 9 day thanksgiving vacation sitting inside every day.

All jokes aside, I watch anime because it has interesting stories. I don't know if it was the nukes or just their ant-brains, but the japs can write some interesting fiction.

This is the most pointless banal shit. Hahaha people actually find this entertaining? HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My life isn't so bad after all.

mad tbqhwy rn fam

There's a difference between you and the people like . You don't just consume/post material about girls. You said it yourself, you like the stories. That's fine. The people who can't bite their tongue and resist spouting their "don't breed goyim" propaganda when somebody posts a picture of a real vagina are a problem, and they're a big problem.

Watching an anime girl sweep the anime carpet is a lot different than actually cleaning your own room you fucking waste of oxygen. You actually searched and downloaded that fucking anime just to watch it do the shit that you should be doing yourself. This has to be indoctrination of some kind. Some kind of anime conspiracy. No human in their right mind would watch something so pointless. You're watching paint dry only it's anime paint. You fools

lel

Fuck off Jordan nobody wants your 10 dollar thetan test.

Go prep your strong independent real woman's bull.

animefags are fucked in the head

Good suggestion user, I just finished reading the Yuyushiki manga.

Why is fuckin /a/! Trying to raid

MY Holla Forums!!!!!!

This board is for

KINO!!!!

AND kino acceseries!!!!!

Get Out!!!!!!!!

Take your Japanese cartoons and go back to /a/!!!!!!!!!+!!+!!!!!!!!

😡😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

This board is for KINO only!!!@!!

and no that doesmt include your Japanrese cartooons!!!!!

sry not sry!!!!!

im from Holla Forums fam

the one thing worse than an animepedo is this thing. fuck this thread I'm out

Shit taste fampai. Read some real kino like Dr. Stone.

Holy dogshit, man. Give it a rest.

Kids benefit from a good paddling.

Holla Forums will never be self sustaining like Holla Forums tbh

kc tier tbh

YIKES

cinema is kc tier

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fortunately for u u uncultered pleb, i have a film too watch

a bid u ado!

goodday sir!

The west is already better at making anime girls. We no longer need them. It's time we cut off the gooks' support line once and for all. BOMB 3

t. kc

I Said GoodDay!!!!!!

Thread Theme

Uncultured Cinematic Swine!!

only god forgives is actually a good movie.
tired of hearing shit talking about it!

Nigger, the only time you get any new views of your waifu if some other man projects his fantasies into a new drawing.
Note, I did not say action or interaction, because you don't even get to interact with yours.

You're not just prepping the bull, you're paying pimps and you don't even get to have any sort of interaction with your "waifu".

And you know what's really funny here?

My bantz translate into reality every time, there is literally no way for them to not hit the mark exactly.
Every time.

Just like cuck traitor soyboys have to pray that the next "happening" shooter is white, when it's always some shitskin.
You have to pray that every woman out there must be a roastie and the man a cuck.

Are your parents like that? Are you the spawn of a cuckold and a roastie?

Can I laugh at you in new and interesting ways now?
Please, tell me. Your pain nourishes me.

Too bad the West will become overrun with shitskins in the next twenty years.

HAhahahahah, 2D waifufags will end their lives in what should be their prime due to crippling regret during your lifetime.

Feels good, man.

The glee in your prediction betrays your contempt for white people and makes you untrustworthy.

Imagine being this mad at a cartoon on the internet.

You're not being very nice.

Enjoy your self inflicted death after wishing you could turn back time for the umpteenth time because after two decades of anime you have seen everything and it does not even begin to fill the void inside you which grows ever stronger until you end it all^^

Talking about voids and suicide because someone posted a cartoon on the internet. Is there something you want to tell us, user? Are you feeling ok?

I know who my allies are and who pretends to be so, sir. Now away with you.

Hahahahahah.
Let us laugh more together. I mean, it won't happen, right?
You won't kill yourself, right?

When the episode is over and the booru isn't refreshed and the artists aren't taking any commisions because they're busy having a life and the room goes silent you won't have any regret.
Ever.
At any point in time.

And your life that you cannot get back will be free of regret.
^^
And you totally won't kill yourself.
Because it's just irony and bantz.
^^

Stop doing this, it makes you look mad.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You wish you could just get off the hook that easily.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You will not live to even your 40s ^^

Come on^^
Call me mad ^^
HAHAHAHAAHA
And then you have won ^^
And you can get a nice shoulder rub from your waifu ^^
Right?^^
AHAHAHAHAAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

How can people be so triggered by chinese cartoons?

Typical uncultured swine cannot understand their true porpoise.

How else is man supposed to truly comprehend the subtle explication of the differences between the concepts of 'cute' and 'moe'.

Honestly ya'll are a bunch of baka ass mofu. I hope you all get raped by dolphins.

ANIME IS REAL = ANIME ISRAEL

CUCKIME IS ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO KILL THE WHITE RACE'S BREEDING INSTINCT AND TRANSFORM THEM INTO PILLOWFUCKING BETAS WHO WILL BE OUTBRED BY STRONG BLACK SEED. INFERIOR BLACK INTELLECT ENSURES ASIAN ANT PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO REAL OPPOSITION WHEN THEY CONQUER THE WORLD.

CUCKIME=>CIVILIZATION DESTROYING POISON
CARTOONS=>INSPIRATIONAL ART THAT FOSTERS A STRONG SPIRIT AND MIND

The only way out is suicide, I'm afraid.
Sooner rather than later, it's less pain right now, when the irony is still high and you don't feel lightheaded from numbing, regret fueled depression while tying the noose.

Personally, I find anime to be too feminine and lacking in the values that would make it suitable for a young white child to benefit from.

Thats the only way to get to gensokyo dai-oh~

Jesus Christ, buddy. Calm down.

Where did you come from I wonder?

If you post an anime image, I honestly don't care what you have to say

I wanted to kill myself before anime. The cuteness and perfection of 2D saved me. It saved me from the depression of reality. I feel strong enough to keep going now.

TOO EASY

Thank you kami-sama.

Waifufags talked shit.
Waifufags got hit.
Now the moribund are shaking and wanting the looming reaper to fly away.

But that's not gonna go that way.
You WILL become miserable.
^^ and then you're gonna die ^^

Succumbing to orientalist persuasions is a fate worse than death. You are but a vessel for the emasculated concepts of the East to harbor in.

Sugoi desu ne.

She is my goddess, please do not belittle my religion.

How about no need to be dead?

^^ hahaha.

Take a deep breath and look at what you're doing.

🤔

You Think Holla Forums is an ignorant savage

How Can there be so much that u dont Kiinoe?

U dont Kinoooo

Thread theme just for
U

U think that anime is kino

The earth is just a place for gook cartoons

But I know every Kino cinema

Every Kino has a director/writer/lead, has a name

You think the only autists who are autists

Are the people who look and watch anime!!!

But if you walk the footsteps of a true kino

Youll learn things you never knew u never knew

Can You Appreciate All The KINOS of Your Kin

You guys really are like soyboys.

They also say things like "Look how angry you are. Love trumps hate. Love trumps hate ;-;. Love trumps hate TAT. What a man…"

More like Kinome

People with aspergers generally link everyone they don't like together in the same group. They have a very black-and-white way of thinking.

It's anikino you uncultured swine.

Also, anime is just behind the curve.
Just take a look at the sankaku complex booru.
Ever increasing (((intersex))) anime illustrations.
Race mixing. NTR. The works.

Even if you think it's the last bastion against degeneracy.
It's crumbling because the golden age of anime masculinity is long over and now it's the softening, the mushening.

Even the women in it are regressing.
Moe also had some sort of actual spunk to it.

There are better ways to live.

Yeah, I wish the anime aspies would stop doing that with their chants of "roasties and cucks".

Not that a discussion matters here, "Gensokyo" IS waiting to receive you.

Please. We just want to help you. We care about you. We want to know you're okay.

Fiction =/= Real Life
The Nips are degenerate in their sex fantasies.
The West practice degeneracy in their daily lives.

You're basically saying rape fantasies are worse than real rape.

If I were to continue with that notion, would you post that picture with the rape statistics of Japan and England?

Anyway.
What I am really saying is.
It's okay for you to die, you don't have to cling to anything because there is no future for you.
It is utterly likely that your death will affect pretty much nobody because, if you are an unironic waifufag, you are already dead.

Therefore, unless something in your testicles triggers a response to actually struggle and leave a mark on the world.
Please, in the spirit of conservation of resources.
End yourself sooner than later.

You won't be happy being an eternal waifufag and every moment that passes you won't get back to fix.

It really is as simple as that.
Just because the vampires coated your figurative zyanide pill with sexy animu girls doesn't mean it's any less lethal.
Just takes a bit longer until the shell is dissolved.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo : I'm not a waifufag. I like watching anime, yes; but I don't mix up fantasy with reality.

To be fair, you're the one who should kill yourself.
Not being able to differentiate fantasy (fiction) and reality (real life) is a symptom of schizophrenia.
Since there's no cure for schizophrenia you might as well kill yourself. It's better for you and everyone else.

Holla Forums is an english board gauco

Not for much longer, gringo. Atzlan soon.

anime Holla Forums raiders latinx confirmed

Thatta gboy!!

Too much tsun, not enough dere.

The tears came flowing out.

CIVILIZATION DESTROYING POISON
INSPIRATIONAL ART THAT FOSTERS A STRONG SPIRIT AND MIND

just fucking kill me tbh famaroo

Cuckime posters BTFO'd

If you didn't notice, most of your hostilities are pointed towards the waifu subculture.
You hate waifufags you dumbass, not anime as a medium.

And waifufags aren't that bad, especially when you compare them to feminazis, SJW beta-male cucks, racemixers, trannies, Jews and being subservient to Jews : all of which are found in abundance in the West.

You should spend more of your time convincing these fuckers to kill themselves instead of waifufags, because in the spirit of conservation of resources, they are far worse than waifufags.

I'm a waifu warrior

Globally reported every weebcuck in this thread. Zerosugar can't protect you from Jim. He purged all the other pedophile boards from 8ch for some reason he left the weebs. If we report them enough he will have to take action.

GLOBALLY REPORT EVERY CUCKIME POST YOU SEE AND Holla Forums WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

Wrong, I ain't a waifufag.
I find waifufags disgusting.

It's always nice seeing your OC reposted.

Waifu destroyer?

Fu fu fu…just as planned.

Touch me senpai~

What the hell, man.
I start this shit fit by throwing shade at the weebs, go to bed, and wake up to it still going? I expected this to be half way down the catalog. What…is this crap?

That's pretty good.

Sometimes I masturbate to Nekopara to the point my balls and prostate hurt.

Maybe you should get that checked out.

It's just overmasturbation my dude.

What are you doing with your life?

sometimes u got to give the aniplebs a good kick in the 2d buttocks my friendo, for the future glory of Holla Forums

it's that easy eh?

Just because there are worse faggots out there doesn't mean you have to be a slightly less awful faggot.

Again, it's completely fine for anyone to bully you at their leisure.
Especially waifufags.

Nobody misses them.
Their parents won't see any grandchildren anyway.
They have nobody but the product of asian men drawing cartoon brides for them.

It's completely fine to eradicate them. White people have survived the black death.
If waifufags die out then the future genepool will be absolutely unchanged.

Except producing more asians, more nonewhites, whom they pay handsomely to feed them and their families.

But I suppose the providers of degenerate mushgirl flicks are honorary aryans so that's ok.
Those can have children and wives and a future.

Waifufags = cucked to the max beta orbiters.
Literal orbiters, never able to touch, ever.

Okay, it's cool that you like to watch cartoons that promote pedophilia, homosexuality. Doesn't affect me. But do you really have to be so insecure about it? Whenever someone's just shootin' the shit you get all defensive. It's transparent af.

All is good

(((western)))

Over the wall

Niggers smell like dirty taint.

Well, if you're talking about the 1% of anime that isn't trash vs the 1% of western entertainment that isn't trash, then you'd still be wrong

why is this thread still up?

So the goons are still this upset huh.

Anime is pretty good.

you have literal aspergers. post this on Holla Forums.

because anime is trash and so am I.

smh famalamadingdong

when's the last time a western product has approached the boundary of any moral value for exploration of a concept without explicitly defining who is right and wrong?
when's the last time a western product fully explored the consequences of any sci-fi invention in their universe rather than having some soap opera drama that could be played out in any setting?
when's the last time a western medium wasn't just a virtue signalling antenna to direct the mundanes?

enjoy watching the same boring stories played out with each stultifying iteration more bland and with more unconcealed propaganda you eternal plebeian

Anything > Western "entertainment"
What's t he point?

That should be fucking obvious you dense protag.

0/10 get a life kid

Speaking of masculine anime anyone have some suggestions finding it difficult to find anime that where male mc is not a complete beta.

post more smug anime girls, thanks

ikenai

Thank you for enjoying my thread. I went to sleep and am glad to see it end well and with everyone on the same note.

shut the fuck up anigger

Damn, I can't wait for olympics 2020 in tokyo. Mass weeb suicide incoming.

Is batman anime too because there have been nip autists that made batman doujinshi.

nigger tier

Well since you are hinting so hard I guess I will give you what you want.

The anime industry is such trash that they need to adapt from even more trash mediums. I can't fucking believe VNs and LNs constantly get anime adaptations. What is fucking wrong with the nip mind?

WE NEED MORE REACTION IMAGES

Holla Forumsmblr is still assblasted their favorite cucktoon character got BTFO this hard.

Just admit already that due to your diseased brains being constantly exposed to too much nonsensical cartoons made by autistic slanteyes, your sole desire in life is to molest and rape little girls, so we can all round you up like cattle and shoot you already.

Oh wow 3 weebs like a preteen it's like annudah shoah

Would there be any weebcucks left after the shoah? I mean most kikes are weebs and all weebs are kike in spirit. I am pretty certain you would get them all on the first pass.

I find alot of them to be spics, actually.

No, they usually watch Anikino like DBZ and Sait Seiya. Cumskin weebcucks are the ones that watch moe pedoshit and are honorary kikes.

reddipol basically

The absolute state of goons.

Why is the flat earth goon crying about Holla Forums?

fuck you

What about when faggots derail an entire thread because of a single smug anime girl reaction image?
It happens all the time and I've never understood why they absolutely enrage some autists.

I can tell that you've only watched the safe Hollywood blockbusters and illegal anime streams.

I can tell that you're a goon.

What about when stop making gay ass anime girl threads on boards that aren't /a/? what about that?
Who's derailing the thread, the single person who says ">cuckime" and sages the thread or the weebs that dogpile on and try not to appear pissed off that their retarded sacred cow fetish/lifestyle got insulted. Get fucking real, weeb.

t. Goon

little anigger
little anigger
what will you do today?

watch some childrens cartoons
for the japanese preschool student?
or perhaps masturbate

run away little anigger
run away
from your responsibilities and growth

when your time is up
you will have nothing but
the images in your head

The absolute state of goons

Is there anyone that doesn't hate yellow ass weeabos?

if you don't hate weeabos reply to this post with "not me"

Anime goes on /a/

and Holla Forums too

*farts loudly on your board*

The problem with anime is that it has no real dark and gritty anime that can complete with the western or manly kino movies of the west. Sure they have a few good dark manga but can it really compete with the good bad ugly or a few dollars more, no country for old men, there will be blood etc?

CRAWLING

there are a ton dude don't be a nigger

What about manly? Not really.

"manly" is a western social construct. it literally means whatever you want it to mean

Boku no Pico

Disregard the first one.

Those aren't really dark or gritty, just gory. You don't feel much for the deaths because they can be spontaneously invincible or annihilated within seconds.

>>>Holla Forums

Berserk has no good anime adaption. Prove me wrong, Berserk is great but the animes are always botched.

Never heard of it.

What you weebfaggots have to realize is that you will never have your anishit loving hugbox anywhere on the internet ever again. We came for 4chan and ruined it, now we're in the process of infiltrating this place and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. How does this make you feel :-)

antis sure love bait

goes on /a/

Capecucks will never stop taking the anime bait.

That's the difference between Holla Forums and other boards. Other boards are so needlessly hostile that it's actually detrimental to discussion. fa/tv/irgins actually play along even when a thread is complete shit. This is how we get our dank memes

I've never seen the anime autists get this destroyed before. The mods in other boards don't usually let things get so even sided before they shut it down and make the weebs look like they somehow won the argument by calling everybody who doesn't like what they like a goon.
These people cannot exist where they don't also have friends on the mod squad. It's really funny to see. I don't even hate anime, that's the best part.

M-me too.

I think the point is to admire the cutie grills. The most basic instinct of mankind.

Anime wouldn't be so hated if it would get in line and be more aesthetic and people talking about it didn't also constantly spew anti-white birth propaganda when images of real people are posted. Do you think you're being funny when you say "3dpd" to anything with a real vagina? Do you think anybody finds it funny? Did your crippling autism tell you it was funny?
You're why net neutrality going away honestly isn't a bad thing. It'll get the niggers off the internet and you when the government takes your autismbux away or your mom kicks you out of her house. Fuck you.

Hey Holla Forums, recommend me some animes.

Here's the thing, I don't tolerate it when it comes from catladies and cucks, so why the hell would I tolerate it from you? Because every board used to be centered around hentai on 4chan? suck my ass.

official list of Holla Forums-tier chinktoons is as follows

I started watching anime to supplement not being able to watch western TV anymore. Anime is trash but it's good trash. It's like the shit that used to be on comedy central and Adult Swim. It's something you can watch and space out with. I can't stand to watch western trash because it just pisses me off with how politically driven every little thing is. Either it's anime or old shit on YouTube, the only stuff that i feel comfortable watching just to watch. Then i watch film when i watch to actually sit down and watch something.

fug

Tanya the Evil has some cool scenes in it but i though it was terrible and couldn't finish it

A SHIT! YOUR LIST A SHIT!

SATANIA IS CUTE

I fucked you're waifu

also very hot

REEEEE

Satania isn't my waifu, numbnuts.

you're damn right she's not, she's my gf

Good choice, she's probably best girl in Gabriel Dropout

Vigne or Raphi are a close second.

no, gab-chan is easily second best

god that animation is shit

is this supposed to be some sort of argument?

Don't you have some cats to feed, now that you aren't allowed back on the cock carousel?

Of course. Neogaf fell and now those furries at SA are next. They're running out of places to go.

I haven't even posted my waifu yet.

The absolute state of Holla Forums. Your shit board can't help but love to roll around in low quality posting, you love it.

post her so we can make fun of you

very nice numbers

NO

ANAL WHORE

Rude

Post your tight anus, slut.

Is it really accurate to call her a slut if she's only taking it up the butt from the person she loves?

Iori is only interested in pure yuri.

The way she uses her anus for even one person is at such a high volume that there's no other term but slut to call it.

You're lolcow tier, weebs, and if you weren't protected you'd be pushed to the same category as fruity clopping bastards and furries.
oh yeah and touhou sucks

Otaku killer

Anime is an eastern take on western entertainment.

you're a fucking loser bro, a fucking joke. enjoy your stupid hobby of fucking with retards.

more like "jew and limproved"

Japan is really monoethnic and doesn't allow mass migration. You have to marry a Japanese person to get citizenship and if you divorce you lose your right to reside. Truly a based right-wing paradise.

If you don't like anime its probably because you're a communist.

Topkek. Nips are nothing more than the rapebabies of dirty chinks and the aryan aino who originally inhabited japan. Nothing more than another worthless mongrel race.

So I guess wishing that you're the opposite sex is right wing then?

We wuz da real Japanese nigga

Traps are just the new fad, they'll fade away just like lolis did.

That is to say I have no intention in becoming a woman, appearances aside.

Absolutely Anal

ANAL ANGEL

Huh last file didn't upload. Consider it a bonus post for a good thread

Are you some kind of lolicon?

Iori isn't a loli though.

Flat chest.
Slim hips.
Youthful.
Long hair.
Cute pout.
School gym uniform.
Ribbon style hairclip.

I see, yes I think I understand.

This is a loli.

Could a loli really suck dick this well? I didn't think so.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted and all weebcucks banned? I reported every single cuckime post in it and nothing.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB HOTPOCKET

it's just a couple of burn victims stumbling around a dead thread.
everyone who could be told where to stick it, has been, and now they're pretending they were never btfo.

Sad!

On the finer points of the matter ; does one normally regard the physical age or apparent age. I am not as well versed in this discussion as a DFC gentleman such as yourself. Why is the distinction drawn in this way?

For example is lolita an aesthetic that can be applied beyond the implied age appearance?

As a motif is it not arguable that it applies also to 'cute' and 'moe' behaviors that explicate that particular style. Such as naivety and innocence? How would one answer the argument that perhaps both the behavior, apparel and physical appearance of a character must match in order to be distinctly of the form.

I eagerly await responses on this topic.

My experience with dicks is limited.

I'm a big titty guy, my waifu has double ds. I guess you can say loli is an aesthetic and I would agree to that to a point, but I always felt that loli in the weeb connotation is pre-pubescent. But the term itself lolita comes from the lolita novel and in that the girl is 14-15, which is Iori's age.

Very insightful, as expected of titty-senpai. I knew the origin of the term but I never actually read it because it looked like FILTHY WESTERN SMUT.

If the thread is bad why do you keep posting in it? No, its okay that was a rhetorical question. I understand your sense of dependence, of withdrawal. The truth is, you feel it too don't you?

Do not be afraid of these feelings. It is something wonderful and pure so embrace it.

God damn I love big anime titties.

delet this

capekino > Kino > Film > Movies > Joints > Flicks > Starshit/ Capeshit >>>>>>>>BLACKED.com > Cuckime

FTFY

sure thing weeb

NO

Like a trainwreck in motion. Also, has anyone else noticed the weeb's only counterargument to criticism is "because it makes my peepee hard, muh dik muh dik muthafucka!" So, are they all just niggers or just retards with nigger tier IQ? I mean, it makes sense, everybody knows how many niggerweebs there are, and you pretty much need a subsaharan intellect to enjoy this garbage anyway.

Finally a weeb says something sensible. I agree, all weeaboos should neck themselves immediately to "be one with the 2D"
Here I'll get you started.

thanks friend

/a/ is getting into an internet slap fight over reddipol shit in the Christmas Collage thread. Perfect opportunity to shit up the board and get the weebcuck autists all pissed off. Just keep throwing out the usual political shitposting and we can get the mods infighting again.
>>>/a/765126

That's pretty devilish fam.

You the snitch bitch that got it shut down?

No it got shut down before I even saw the thread, but I totally would've been the snitch bitch if I did see it before.

There's some phenomenal shows though the movie industry is so unbelievably bad. I haven't seen a single movie I've enjoyed since the matrix. At least the shows had some originality, now it's just superhero movies, sci-fi, kids animated or unfunny comedies. Starting to get the same feelings from some anime too.

I can still appreciate it since there are a lot of cultural differences so different expressions and ideas can still amuse me. But I think a lot of Eastern entertainment is too reliant on formula and cliche tropes while Western movies try so hard to be post-modern and 'progressive' they become unenterprising tasteless and dumbed down garbage.

Maybe I have pleb taste in entertainment but I really enjoy shows like GoT since they can be artistic without being fake and dramatic to a level where I can enjoy it without it being annoying or pushing political ideology.

I don't think I'd enjoy anime half as much if I was Japanese. Since I wouldn't be able to stomach the repetitiveness. From my perspective though most of the time its expressions I've never heard before.

I've seen so many books/movies etc I really appreciate it when there's something new to me.

From that point of view anime is better.