Tfw no movies 40-60 minutes long

Stranger Things should have been a Nickelodeon show

smh that's one show that needs a little bit more diversity
and durnlips are capable of complaining about "muuh blackwashing"

wow glefkal gumph btfo

Mini-series and not really a movie but after watching Le Carre's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and A Most Wanted Man I downloaded The Night Manager. It's pretty good and six servings of hour long kino,

There at two, and probably three…

Dead Leaves was a 50 minute movie.

Watch some Knight Rider and Magnum PI and get over it as you embrace the spirit of the 80s.

Anyone remember the day as kid when you realise movies are all a similar length and then you realise cartoons have a background and an overlay. Ruined everything

I realized this about 5 years ago

didn;t runin anythng for me tbhbf fam

You forgot about the kike and the fag

Only if you watch the most mass audience appeal manufactured stuff. I've seen two hour movies, three hour movies, and four hour movies

ideally the minimum length for movies would be 4 hours to scare of normalfagcucks

more like 3h33

Was that intentional? Scooby Doo crossover when?

your number doesn't work because it doesn't read 14.88.
Smh famalam.

He's Italian and has a birth defect in his face. Can this shit Holla Forums meme finally die?

Italian + Hungarian = Mutt
It's also hilarious that you act like having a birth defect is somehow better.

CCD user spotted and reported

But Hungarians and Italians are both white

Chihuahuas and Great Danes are both dogs.

What a terrible analogy. If we were comparing Whites to Chinks or Sub-Saharan Africans it would've worked better

Comparing Italians to Hungarians is more like comparison different Chihuahua sub-breeds, like Smooth-Coat Chihuahua vs Long-coat Chihuahua. They're still both Chihuahuas, and Italians and Hungarians are still both white

How do you know that's what I was typing?

But Chinks aren't even human though… that would be more like comparing a Hýena to a Great Dane.