Name 10 films you've seen this year from this year

Name 10 films you've seen this year from this year

Blade Runner 2049

Alien Covenant

that's it.

PLeb

Blade Runner 2049 (in cinemas)

Spider-man Homecoming (torrented)

Was there anything else worth watching this year?

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Why do I even come here

Geostorm
Pirates of the Caribbean 5

That’s it

I have seen most of the horror/scifi/comics films this year.

The Resurrection of Gavin Stone
Kedi
Hirune Hime
T2 Trainspotting
the SAO cuckime movie
Your Name

The funny thing is this question is posed as a 'pleb filter' but isn't really at all.

Most films worth watching are independent films and have to go through the festival circuit, then select cinemas, then blu-ray release in America, then international release. So only toward the back end of the year and into 2018 do you end up being able to watch anything (unless you live in a big city or shell out for festival tickets). Even longer if you don't want to pay the initial price for a blu-ray which is generally much to high for ~two hours of entertainment.

The other option is MUBI which is double the price of competitors like Netflix and Hulu and throttles it's content internationally to the point where its not worth it if you aren't America.

Countries like France even have a rule where you have to wait three years after theatrical release to then go on streaming services, even though lots of independent films have a limited release. Fucking urbanite cunts are gonna kill the whole industry because 'muh tradition' and 'muh sekrit club'. It's just unreasonably hard and pricey to see new good releases I don't know why anyone would bother.

Alien: Covenant
Baby Driver
Get Out
The Great Wall
John Wick 2: Chapter 2
Kong: Skull Island
Logan
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Underworld: Blood Wars
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

Thor: Ragnarok 10/10

Split 10/10

Kong 7/10

Life 6/10

Gifted 5/10

Born in China 7/10

GotG Vol 2 10/10

Pirates of Carribean 5 7/10

War Machine 6/10

Wonder Woman 9/10

Cars 3 8/10

Baby Driver 8/10

The House 4/10

Spiderman Homeckming 10/10

It 7/10

Bladerunner 2049 9/10

Happy Death Day 10/10

Murder on the Orient express 8/10

You just love cancer, don't you?
Here is my list:

A Dark Song
A Cure for Wellness
John Wick: Chapter 2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Goon: Last of the Enforcers
Baby Driver
Annabelle: Creation
The Void

That's not attractive

kys

John Wick 2
that's it

In theatres?

meh

first two scenes of him dancing to his ipod were reddit as hell and prepared me for the worst but the rest of the film wasn't nearly as bad.

awesome to see on the big screen, 3D wasn't too distracting either. Some of the most impressive action setpieces ever in terms of stuntwork. Bravo Jim.

Kino. Saw it 3 times. It has some faults but its amazing a film this slow paced and atmospheric got released to a wide popcorn eating audience.

Only other film I wanted to see was John Wick 2 in theatres but either it wasn't playing in my country or I missed it in theartes since I only started going to the threatres around August when I cared to go.

The Yag Sparro chronicles

Logan
Spiderman Homecoming

That's it
Both were shit, watching movies is a waste of time, especially if it's capeshit

Filtered.

I liked the part in Spiderman: Homecoming where spidey melts steel beams and exposes an international Zionist conspiracy, then blames it all on his buddy Bane, causing the masses to consider the DCU to be a bunch of anti-semitic rape-enablers

based