Writing a scene into Gorilla Interrupted so that the girl he had a crush on would have to kiss him

what was his endgame?

i mean, you literally just explained it

that wasn't his endgame though. What was it?

Once she felt his supple lips pressed against hers she would ask him to ram her shitter and impregnate her bowels.

that's kinda cute

This faggot had a 7/10 crushing on him hard in best of the worst and he ignored her to talk about shitty movies.

One fag made a whole movie just so he could kiss Natalie Portman.

THAT'S THE KIND OF GIRL THAT MAKES YOU WISH YOU KNEW A LITTLE FRENCH.

Spoken like a true virgin

I read that in his voice.

UPBOAT!!!!

thats right jay

I'M DYING, LAUREN

who?

Pic related.

She's a five at best. She kind of has old lady face, her voice is kind of annoying, and if you recall in that episode all she did was gush about loving romantic comedies. Oh yeah, no tits also.

And I seriously believe Jay's gay now. I don't mean that to be insulting, not memeing, it's been dropped in video after video after video since the whole "confirmed for gay" thing in which he confirmed going to a gay orgy. He was the one who knew about that gay bigfoot movie. There's his inflection, who he hangs out with, little comments he makes here and there.

Max Landis.

A 5.

555 Come on now.jpg

she looks like be a minx in bed

Ah yes, Holla Forums‘s rating of women. Then a man puts on makeup and it’s UGHHHH BOIPUCCI.

The really sad thing is that this scheme completely backfired. She got creeped out by Jay and got with Mike instead.

she looks 10 years older than jay

I'M DYING LAUREN

That bathroom scene was fucking great. Worth the movie tbh.

Are there spaghetti holding classes where they can teach you how to hold in your spaghetti?

whats it like to be more pathetic, shallow and low-t than a 16 year old girl?

the only way to learn is to drop spaghetti so often you stop eating spaghetti, or you stop caring if it has a little gravel in it

It probably involved a muscular negro gentlemen.

Hey! I'm actually an 18 year old girl!