Tfw baneposting is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO IT ISN'T LOOK
LE BANE XDDD
FUCKING EPIC!!

I see it everywhere all the time.

for you:D

This board is such trash wtf happened?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

William Shatner may be baneposting at this very moment.

omg get this hothead out of here

Baneposting was reddit tier and reddit approved.

:( not true
the fire rises

le filtered and reported

It blazed briefly and beautifully but the moment it got into the hands of the normies it was done. Search your heart user, you know this to be true.
Same way reddit has killed the unironic love of the prequels. The truth is nothing we make can ever last once they get their hands on it.

Bane sucks
Hurrr I'm a big tough guy in a mask, look at me, I'm Baaaane.

>>>/out/

We all know that one day it will crash with no survivors…

…finally we have his permission to die…

It's like you don't even 4U9525.

Baneposting was the first normies proof meme, that couldn't be diminished by being stolen and spread around. It led to the retaking of pepe. It may be laying dormant, but that's all part of the master plan.

The fire will rise.

Trips confirm, our plane still soars high

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

The fire rises

It altered how we talk. At any given moment an user could start quoting parts of the plane scene even in a serious post.

>implying the fire isn't rising to heat up the >>>/oven/
Sure, an "accident".

its dont

That’s terrifying

get back to drawing more frames, user

Now is not the time for complaining. That comes later.

Comparing baneposting to frog trash is pure blasphemy. Even pepe and Trump resorted to baneposting to stay afloat.

Still funny

what do you mean? it's just a cute little doggy

This is now a sheevposting thread

the fire current status on the pic

No it's not

people who do this dumb "cute" shit with their pets and upload need to be beaten to death in a snowy alley. I'll bet that's a fucking shitlib. Tired of this crap.

It's a muzzle, user. It's so he doesn't bite.

You stupid fuckin' cunt. You, I'm talkin' to you, shithead. You just cost me six thousand dollars and one plane. That's right. What are you gonna do about it? What are you gonna do about it, asshole. You fuckin' shit. Where did ya learn your master plan ya stupid fuckin cunt. You idiot. Who ever told you that you could bring friends? Oh, I'm gonna have your job shithead. I'm goin' downtown, I'm gonna talk to Mitch and Murray. I'm going to ras al ghul! I don't care whose big guy you are, who you know, whose dick you're suckin' on, you're goin' out. I swear to you! You're goin. Anyone in this plane lives on his wits. What you're grabbed for is to help us. Does that seem clear to you? To help us, not to fuck us up. To help men who are going out there to try to grab a prize, you fairy, you company man. I'll tell you somethin' else; I hope you crashed the plane, I could tell our friend here a little something might help him to catch you. You wanna learn the first rule? You'd know if you ever spent a day in your life. You never be the first one to talk till you know what the flight plan is. You fucking child.

Of coursh! Baneposting is at the heart of all the best memes.

Pepe isn't blasphemy, it's a child of the plane.

Yeah, that's not aggravating at all?

not rly

A beta wouldn't need a muzzle, hothead.

So show me its body.

look at that little shit, it doesn't matter how much fight is in the dog.

OH SHIT IT WAS SO LOW I JUST ACCIDENTLY CUTTED THE CAPTION BEFORE SHOWING HOW DEEP IS /BANE/ WEW

this was rather epic my chum

you have issues, my dude

Holy fuck, well done. 10/10

t. English major user

yeah

Anyone got the webm of deathnote opening music (season 2 opening) but with the bane all over it mix?